It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feelin a Little Crazy? Do You Just Wanna......

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes it seems like following our head is the "right" thing to do but we don't feel like we're really happy and living life to the fullest. On the other hand if we follow our heart and just do what makes us happy were finally truely living but yet we did something we shouldn't have done. Yep it's pretty screwed up. :p. Sometimes I just wish my head and my heart would be on the same page more often.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx2112

Sooo...you're a surfer? How high do the waves get there and do you ever not surf because the waves are too high?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'd give the world back to the poor.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have to worry about consequences...I have lived my life according to rigid rules (self imposed, and imposed by others--job, etc.) for so long that I can't even think about what it would be like to live the life I want...I don't know what I want any more. I realized that while reading this thread, and I find it really sad...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pillywiggin
I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have to worry about consequences...I have lived my life according to rigid rules (self imposed, and imposed by others--job, etc.) for so long that I can't even think about what it would be like to live the life I want...I don't know what I want any more. I realized that while reading this thread, and I find it really sad...

You sound alot like me. Always doing what you should do and being responsible and reliable even when you don't feel like it. Then there's always doing what's best for others even though it's not what you want. If you think in terms of living in the moment, there's nothing that you would just love to do....be a little crazy? If you can't think of anything, you can always come join me in my field of flowers.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by VerityPhantom
I'd give the world back to the poor.

That's a very very nice thought. It'd be a gift they would never forget.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

Thanks for the invite!! I would love to join you in your field of flowers.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join