It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feelin a Little Crazy? Do You Just Wanna......

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
If there were no consequences then
I would want to go to a remote and
beautiful place and live among the
wild animals and all the wonders that
nature has to offer.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

thats right, men use intimacy to get sex and women use sex to get intimacy.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

What would you do?

I'd be at a white sands beach, with crystal blue water... Lots of girls in bikinis around... a bonfire... and lots of beer on iccceee...

yup...

S&F... l love a free spirit!

edit on 8-2-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'd probably have a speaker system attached to myself and have my life accompanied by a random shuffle of metal forming a soundtrack for everything I do.

Might make life a little more exciting and less depressing.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

i would do exactly what they didn in Alex Garlands book The Beach
without the going crazy part at the end

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I would take my daughter on a trip around the world visiting all the aincient wonders and old ruins. I would also introduce her to the indigenous tribes around the world and show her how much love and respect that they hold for our beautifull planet. I would also tell someone the truth about how I feel about them. Good thread. It's nice to see a "what would you do?" thread that doesn't lead to doom and gloom. Thank You. S&F for You.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Thank you!
. I love that!! Could you imagine if we could care for and relate to big cats in the same way we do small cats? (Without getting eatin). I think that would be amazing! I have a black longhaired cat that is my baby. Animals are able to love so completely and fully in a way that people never can. I love your avatar pic! Beautiful little baby you have there.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Have you been to the beach lately?
I'm sure you would see plenty of chicks in bikinis.
. Off topic, but have you ever noticed how the salt smells when the waves wash up or how the salt in the mist tastes on your lips n how the warm wet sand feels squishing in between your toes?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

What kind of metal would it be? Would it be the deep dark side that speaks to your soul or the wild kind that speaks to your carnal side?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

No idea, a mix of everything really.

The dancey type like Static-X, the thrash like early Metallica and Slayer, plus if I'm walking around then my pace could be settled by Pantera and their classic song "Walk" (of course)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

I've never read that book. What's it about?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Thank you so much for your reply! Sometimes I think we have all forgotten what it means to truely live. I think that those people who you would like to introduce to your daughter have not forgotten. Too bad that our society has forgotten them.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

Waaay too true! I wonder then why men stay with women who don't give them sex and women stay with men who don't give them love? Doesn't it seem like there should be a happy medium?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I'm not sure if I've heard the song "Walk" that you mentioned. If I have I just don't recognize it by the name. Any chance you could post a link to it? I'd love to hear it.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971

I'm not sure if I've heard the song "Walk" that you mentioned. If I have I just don't recognize it by the name. Any chance you could post a link to it? I'd love to hear it.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Have you been to the beach lately?
I'm sure you would see plenty of chicks in bikinis.
. Off topic, but have you ever noticed how the salt smells when the waves wash up or how the salt in the mist tastes on your lips n how the warm wet sand feels squishing in between your toes?

yup..i noticed

No beaches lately... its winter here, kinda...

have you ever seen the love between a Cat and its kitten?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Taupin Desciple

1)Well...I don't want to sound like a counselor but I think you just prioritized your life.

2) Makes you think about what really matters doesn't it

1) Having someone to spend my life with, my daughter and my writing. I guess those things are what completes me.

2) I guess it does

What really matters to me right now is that every desicion I make to NOT have a direct and immediate effect on other peoples' lives. That kind of responsibility can be draining after awhile. And if I could just "let go" of everything, I'd let go IMMEDIATELY all the people, places and things in my life that are a part of all that.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The ocean let's us know just how small we really are. A storm comes out of Antarctica, tearing up the Pacific, and it sends a huge swell north for many miles. And when it hits Bells Beach, Australia it'll turn into the biggest surf this planet has ever seen. And l will be there.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that.
. I'm dying to listen to it. I'll have to when I get home on my pc. My blackberry won't play it.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

OMG! That was sooo sweet! Definitely my warm fuzzy moment for the day!
. Thank you!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join