It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Playstation Vita worth it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
Hey guys im wondering if the ps vita is worth buying? ive just watched a video of some of the features it has and 2 of the games but its not enough to convince me to pay £260 or more for something the size of my xbox controller and that doesnt even come with internal memory.

You could buy a 360 for that price.
Not trying to start a war but it's a real console that will have better graphics.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

You do realize you cannot play 360 online while on the train, right?

Do you know what mobile gaming is?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderofLostSouls
reply to post by spinalremain

Again, your "glowing endorsement" is based on its technical proficiency and that it's better than the PSP and 3DS. Wow. There's a shock. Tell him something he doesn't know. You don't offer anything beyond bragging about how much of a "beast" it is. What games have you played besides the averagely reviewed Golden Abyss?

So he's buys the Vita and then does what? Sits there and oogles at it because "it's such a beast?" That's certainly $350 well spent. How about playing some games? There's a novel idea for a game system besides slobbering all over how much of a "beast" it is.

That's my point. You aren't offering any glowing endorsement except "dur, it's purdy!"

Oh I understand now.
You're miserable and have a need to argue and nitpick online. Gotcha

For those who speak and understand English, my previous comments are an obvious yes to the question as to whether or not one should buy th Vita. It is definitely worth it.
The quality is beyond the price, easily. The battery life is incredible and your purchase will be well embraced.

edit on 3-4-2012 by LeaderofLostSouls because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join