It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's president sends message of peace to Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yes Iran has lied. Name one country that hasn't though. If you can name one country that has followed the NPT to the letter I will be over tomorrow to wash your car. Before you say that Iran's lies are worse than others, a lie is a lie. I say that Iran should just drop out of the NPT. It worked for North Korea. Israel has no problems not being a part of it.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
You people defending Iran kill me! No matter what, Israel is damned if they do and damned if they don't. if Iran is so damn into providing nuclear energy for its people, how come they continue to thumb their nose at the IAEA inspectors and the rest of the world?

Please someone with some intelligence answer this simple question!!
edit on 2/8/2012 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

Hey pal, for some ought reason i get the jist that you and several other posters do not read up on current news

Have any of you read the NDAA that was signed and passed into law

For you non readers siding with Israel.
It basically states all Iran's resources, such as oil, banking, and industrial will be coveted.

In Laymans terms: Israel, and the U.S. have told the world that we are going to allocated Irans resources, but now we want them to abide and be thankful that we are doing this to them

If you slow-unread ones do not get that, you should not be on ATS

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

You people defending Iran kill me! No matter what, Israel is damned if they do and damned if they don't. if Iran is so damn into providing nuclear energy for its people, how come they continue to thumb their nose at the IAEA inspectors and the rest of the world?

Hey pal, for some ought reason i get the jist that you and several other posters do not read up on current news

It basically states all Iran's resources, such as oil, banking, and industrial will be coveted.

In Laymans terms: Israel, and the U.S. have told the world that we are going to allocated Irans resources, but now we want them to abide and be thankful that we are doing this to them

Hey "pal"
Back atcha! Please provide a link for the propaganda machine you are listening to!
In order for someone to take seriously on ATS, it's required! Especially for the S L O W
ones here.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

Hey "pal"
Back atcha! Please provide a link for the propaganda machine you are listening to!
In order for someone to take seriously on ATS, it's required! Especially for the S L O W
ones here.

Look yourself the jist is between NDAA pages 341-690

It would do you good reading it for yourself, that way you wouldn't have any further questions on the matter, and wouldn't have the MSM telling you lies in which you knew by reading the NDAA for yourself to be false

Bill Text
112th Congress (2011-2012)
S.1867.ES

thomas.loc.gov...:2:./temp/~c112kPCcka::

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
this is like the hype when paranormal activity was coming out, then it finally came out and it sucked

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

The link is screwed...

I think this one works...

fixed link

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Bertolt Brecht said, "When the leaders speak of peace, the mobilization orders have already been written out."
edit on 9-2-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Indeed, and the moral of the story is...everybody lies, because everybody has an agenda to push and if they say they do not, then that too is a lie.

Now would YOU like to tackle the question?

What does Iran have to do with Palestine?? If you’re trying to show the propensity of Israel to go back on its word, how many times has Iran kept UN inspectors from certain nuclear sites and nuclear scientists even though they agreed to FULL DISCLOSURE when signing the NPT?

It’s much easy to point to some country you don’t like than to answer the question about the country you admire, huh?

I don't admire any countries. Every nation in the world is run by some fool who thinks he knows better than everyone else., including my own country.

Iran's connection to the palestinians is through Hamas, whom they provide weapons and supplies to Hamas and their terrorist militants and also Hezbollah in Lebanon.

Israel may be going after Iran to take down Hamas and Hezbollah, after all, if you want to kill a snake strike at it's head or it might survive.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

If you’re trying to show the propensity of Israel to go back on its word, how many times has Iran kept UN inspectors from certain nuclear sites and nuclear scientists even though they agreed to FULL DISCLOSURE when signing the NPT?

What a blatant hypocracy, do you even understand that you are a pathetic hypocrite?

First of all, what does it concern the UN if Iran was to develope a nuclear bomb? In what way, would that be a threat to anyone?

The only nation that has used nuclear weapons, is the United States. The only nation, that ever has and still use radioactive munition, is the United States.

Go suck on a lolly pop, hypocrit ... and open up your own nuclear sites, for MY inspections.

Israel has nuclear weapons, and the US has nuclear weapons in Turkey. This is a threat, and it is only normal and perfectly logical, that a nation like Iran should develope such weapons in defence.

And only an AMERICAN MORON, thinks that it takes Iran 20 years to develope one. A pathetic moron, who thinks that the rest of the world is under developed. It doesn't take Iran 20 years to develope one, nor does it take Korea 20 years to develope one either.

Which simply means, that only an AMERICAN MORON, thinks that this is about nukes. It's just as much about nuclear weapons, as the war in Iraq was.

edit on 9/2/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Sorry, the title alone was enough to make me feel sick.

I think it is time that we should stand awake for their movements.

I am awake , and wish peace.

great thread. like always.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The hatred isn't there over something so stupid and menial as religion, Iran isn't WWII Germany. Iran, and many countries in the Middle East, are strongly opposed to Israel's treatment of Palestinians. Would you support China/Russia moving into Canada, bulldozing homes, killing Canadian civilians, and creating settlements for their own people?

Israel's actions, in this sense, are despicable. It becomes clear why there is so much opposition to Israel in the Middle East; Israel will not find peace in the region until it stops pissing off its neighbors, this may mean giving back Gaza and the West Bank, which it is not willing to do. Iran's is no angel of a country either, but at least it isn't actively killing people and forcing people out of homes in order to expand its territory.

As for the stoning, yes, it is the Middle East, their law's are backwards, they also cut off the hands of thieves, but if that is how they want to run their country, we should let it be. As long as they aren't invading or abusing the rights of another country, who cares how their criminal justice system works? If you want to look at a retarded justice system look no further than our own, where white collar crime goes unnoticed but desperate crime is met by extreme prison sentences and fines. There is no reason for us to have so many people in prison over stupid offenses.

It seems more and more like the end of both countries in the near future is inevitable. Perhaps, however, this would not be the worst thing for the world. Both regimes are radical, both of them need to go.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Go suck on a lolly pop, hypocrit ... and open up your own nuclear sites, for MY inspections.

What exactly would that accomplish?

And only an AMERICAN MORON, thinks that it takes Iran 20 years to develope one.

Which simply means, that only an AMERICAN MORON, thinks that this is about nukes.

So, tell me, what exactly does being "AMERICAN" have to do with being a moron? Can't there be a BRITISH MORON? or a CANADIAN MORON? Why do you feel the need to discriminate? I think YOU'RE the moron.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Israel's president sends message of peace to Iran,

By some of the replies in this thread thus far one would think most people here at ATS would come unglued if OMG Peace broke out.

Imagine that.....

Peace broke out and many in the WW-III cheering section of Gloom and Doom crowd would lose their reason for living and meander about the ATS forums aimlessly full of Self-righteous hate & lost while mumbling and drooling all over themselves.

PEACE
edit on 8-2-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Not to mention that we would all be deprived of your timely and expansive evaluations of the war effort ect

So Israel plays the adult in the room.....or should I say sanity communicating with the insane. England tryed to make peace but really didnt understand what they were dealing with at the time. This is not the case with Israel as they know they are talking to wild animals and have only made extentions of peace for your sake.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

That being said, what you said, do you understand the nature of Irans actions as something other than some crusade for the oppressed? If not then you are simply being a usefull idot. The Iranian leadership are insane and blood thirsty killers, exporters of death.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join