It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's president sends message of peace to Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

One must lay down all of the necessary olive branches to later justify the swift annihilation of one’s enemy…

The hand of peace has been extended many times. Iranian leaders do not wish to accept. SO BE IT!

How long must this continue? This is just like when Netanyahu "extended his hand in peace" at the UN general assembly then announced 2000 new homes in East Jerusalem and a possible annex.

What does Iran have to do with Palestine?? If you’re trying to show the propensity of Israel to go back on its word, how many times has Iran kept UN inspectors from certain nuclear sites and nuclear scientists even though they agreed to FULL DISCLOSURE when signing the NPT?

Indeed, and the moral of the story is...everybody lies, because everybody has an agenda to push and if they say they do not, then that too is a lie.

Reminds me of a children's song:
"the wheels on the bus go round and round, all day long"

Peace only lasts until youre done screwing them, or theyre done screwing you whichever comes first.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

Do you reply based on own life experience?

Nice try to relate that to when I asked twosides if he's been to Israel or talked to Israelis, which I have. Have you, or are you just coming to his defense?

By the way, he does fine defending himself.

With regard to stoning and your question…
..no, I’m an American MAN and have never witnessed it. But I present this evidence:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
You people defending Iran kill me! No matter what, Israel is damned if they do and damned if they don't. if Iran is so damn into providing nuclear energy for its people, how come they continue to thumb their nose at the IAEA inspectors and the rest of the world?

Please someone with some intelligence answer this simple question!!
edit on 2/8/2012 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Indeed, and the moral of the story is...everybody lies, because everybody has an agenda to push and if they say they do not, then that too is a lie.

Now would YOU like to tackle the question?

What does Iran have to do with Palestine?? If you’re trying to show the propensity of Israel to go back on its word, how many times has Iran kept UN inspectors from certain nuclear sites and nuclear scientists even though they agreed to FULL DISCLOSURE when signing the NPT?

It’s much easy to point to some country you don’t like than to answer the question about the country you admire, huh?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Because they want nuclear weaponry for leverage so they can be stronger world figures to crusade Islam.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
You people defending Iran kill me! No matter what, Israel is damned if they do and damned if they don't. if Iran is so damn into providing nuclear energy for its people, how come they continue to thumb their nose at the IAEA inspectors and the rest of the world?

edit on 2/8/2012 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

More importantly,WHY have hidden nuclear facility's? They have them already out in the open.......

No one wants to answer that one either.............

Last country to do that was North Korea.
Last country to state their Nuclear Ambitions were peaceful,was North Korea.
Last country to snub their nose at the IAEA was North Korea.
Last country to develop the Nuclear bomb was North Korea.

Prime example of how to.......

edit on 9-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
PLEASE....the IAEA has never inspected 1 inch of Israel's nuclear bomb program. Nobody knows how many they even have.

Iran's been letting IAEA into their country...and they are even in there right now inspecting.

There were 2 westerners in the IAEA inspection group awhile ago who were making some insane claims, and Iran booted them out. Only those 2 idiots. The rest of the IAEA Team has been there all along.

Don't worry.....it won't be much longer before they slaughter all those Iranians and poison their land/water for thousands of years with depleted uranium munitions to "save" them. .....LOL!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

More importantly,WHY have hidden nuclear facility's? They have them already out in the open.......
puz:

I'll try an answer sir.

Iraq had there facilities in the open, they got bombed.

Syria had there facilities in the open, they got bombed.

Iran , nope, they can recall history.

Question Answered.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

puz:

I'll try an answer sir.

Iraq had there facilities in the open, they got bombed.

Syria had there facilities in the open, they got bombed.

Iran , nope, they can recall history.

Question Answered.

So why HASN'T their Peaceful above ground facility's been bombed,if they are such a threat?

Wait patiently for That answer......

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

So why HASN'T their Peaceful above ground facility's been bombed,if they are such a threat?

Is the Situation over now?? Did all the warships go home?? is Israel back on their Leash??
Im glad its over too, lets go look at some CGI ufo.s , like ATS should be about.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Is the Situation over now?? Did all the warships go home?? is Israel back on their Leash??
Im glad its over too, lets go look at some CGI ufo.s , like ATS should be about.

Doesnt answer the question though.....

Why havnt these been destroyed ?

Why have a hidden facility? What is Iran Hiding ?

You said its history that they have learned. I say they are using the North Korean playbook. Why?

Cause it works.........

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

When has Israel's leader ever threatened to kill all Iranians, or wipe Iran off the map?
Ahmad I'm a nut job continues to do this very thing.

When you deal with Nuclear material you need to have a responsible person at the helm. There are rules EVERYONE must abide by!! Iran's leader has proven to say and do completely irresponsible things.
If you don't follow the rules, which Ahmad is not doing then there are consequences!

Why will Iran not comply with the IAEA? Looks to me they have got something to hide!

Pax

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

You said its history that they have learned. I say they are using the North Korean playbook. Why?

Cause it works.........

Playbooks are valuable to keep, you can learn what does and doesn't work.

Example: 2003, Iraq has Nuclear weapons, we all are doomed, DOOMED I tell you.

The American People ate this crap like it was Apple Pie.

Rinse, Wash Repeat.

Hey Dumbass American People , want some more Pie?????

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

israel should nuke Iran and get over with it. its a primitive Muslim regime and the world has had enough.
Iran should join the 21-century or be annihilated…

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
We know what Israel has,we gave it to them.If we gave Iraq WMDs you have to know we armed Israel with them as well.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

israel should nuke Iran and get over with it. its a primitive Muslim regime and the world has had enough.
Iran should join the 21-century or be annihilated…

A primitive regime that hasn't attacked anyone in 300 years. Israel does more to endanger world peace than Iran. Israel has broken more international laws than the rest of the world combined. In Israels Samson option they make a nuclear terrorist threat against the world. If America is supposedly acting like the world police then why aren't we going after Israel?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I have answered your irrelevant question in various ways even though it has NO basis on my argument. I say it's irrelevant because the information you have put forth thus does not relate to the message of peace Israel claims to send to Iran. Yesterday they announce peace, today US officials admit Israeli involvement in the assassination of Iranian scientists. Are you starting to see how things work yet?

BTW, your wiki link is full of maybes, could bes, probably's...nothing concrete...as usual.
edit on 9-2-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

That's one thing I hate about the games of these politicians. They say all this rubbish to make themselves look god and then in the end go after the enemy. I doubt Iran even has enough money to make a nuke and both the U.S. and Israel are trying to provoke and instigate a war with them for their oil. I just hope the Iranians realize this before it is too late.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
You people defending Iran kill me! No matter what, Israel is damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Israel should be damned, they have done nothing but kill innocent people under the disguise of fighting for freedom.
Israel as a country was built off the murder of innocence. Israel doesnt know peace, nore will it ever know it.
Israel is a murderous nation and thats all it will ever be. They are pathetic.

if Iran is so damn into providing nuclear energy for its people, how come they continue to thumb their nose at the IAEA inspectors and the rest of the world?

Well maybe they dont trust the bastards, and after seeing how they handle things i doubt i would trust the bastards too.

Please could someone with intelligence please ask a sensible intelligent question

edit on 9-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Israel sends fake messages of peace to Iran (and the world) ... Iran sends fake messages of peace to Israel (and the world) about it's nuclear program. Looks like mirror images of each other. Same Same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join