It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrong weather ? Mini Ice Age started? Pole shift started? or Haarp ..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
www.helium.com...

iceagenow.info...

www.theage.com.au...
gma.yahoo.com...

I am from Romania and we are in big trouble with very low temperatures( for too long already and the forecast it is catastrophic for the next month ) and the same is Europe , in the same time Iceland experience +4 and very warm weather, Canada the same +1, +4 in the places that suppose to be -20 .

All along North Hemisphere the arctic freeze is making more and more deaths, but in south emisphere they have flood and other extreme phenomenon.

Some wise guy tell us that the global warming has ended 15 years ago , so consequential now the global freezing started ?!?!

I don`t want to panic or else but the time frame that we experience this very low temperatures is to damn long , dangerously long. I hope that i am wrong and spring will come, or moderate winter will come back , because if not , we are in big big trouble !

edit on 8-2-2012 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

some would say this is whats happening
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
See im starting to think something is wrong also.
I live in Adelaide Australia, we are in summer and usually February is our hottest month which is many days 40+ degrees Celsius and average over 35 degrees Celsius.
Right now I can't feel my hands I'm that cold. It is weird but I am sure it has happened before, just a different weather pattern than I'm used too.
Our weather right now wouldn't be considered cold to many other people though, but after a reasonably hot start to summer to rain and seemingly frosty mornings it seems abnormal.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Try and stay warm my friend - hope you make it through!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by repulsive1

NZ too is having strange weather patterns - much cooler - more cloud than sun!

Sure something up!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
GULF STREAM AND OIL!

I find it quite amazing how people have such short memories.

Just a year ago we experienced much of the same thing, and the cause was blamed on the gulf stream current being altered because of the gulf oil spill.

This I agree with. All over the news during the spill they were talking about how the oil could effect the gulf stream for decades or more.

Out of site out of mind I guess, but the stuff they used to disperse the oil, didn't get rid of it, it only hid it, causing it to be the simulate water, but it's still oil broken up in tiny molecules weighing the same as water, making its impact far greater than that of raw oil which can be seen.

The Gulf Stream allows for colder winters in much North America, and moderate winters in much of Europe. Anyone else notice major shift here? two winters in a row now. (enough for a trend yet? IDK)

Old conspiracies still impact us, and there is no telling how long this one will last.
edit on 8-2-2012 by tw0330 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well by other posts and other threads I get the impression things are definitely backwards with the worlds weather.
As you stated in your OP Canada is warm and should be very very cold right now.
I can vouch for that as I am here in Canada and tomorrow the forecast is for sunny skies and a high of 5c.......it has been like this all winter here. We have had only one snowfall that was recordable and it was only 5 inches a gone the next day.

I have lived here all my life (50 years +) and this is unheard of and I mean totally bizarre. No ice on our fish pond, no lake ice to speak of on the great lakes, lots of cooking outdoors going on, I kid you not I have only worn my winter boots once and my heavy winter coat is still hanging up where I left it last year.

I hope you guys over there get out from under that persistent deadly cold weather soon.
S&F
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Something is definately "up" with the weather lately. Where i'm at on the Eastern United States we usually get ALOT of snow, we barely got any this year, 6 inches TOPS and it was all melted in a couple hours. Now today I was in shorts and a t-shirt with my window wipe open and I was sweating. I should usually be freezing with a sweatshirt and pants on. something is amiss...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Might as well put my shout out. I'm about 50 miles east of london, north side of the River Thames. We had a very mild last few months. However it's turned cold had a bit of snow temperatures dropped to -5 celceus of a night. Some northern parts have reached to much higher -10s to -15s then again our winters have been know to be cold this time of the year. Many years ago parts of the Thames froze over !!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I am sure living where you do has been very scary, so many people have died from the cold. I do not think it is that abnormal, just a fluctuation, but I know that is little comfort when you are freezing. I am so sorry you are experiencing this. I wish I could hand you warm blankets, heater and some hot chicken soup! Please do not get discouraged. Spring will come and you will be warm again.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I live about 45 minutes from Philadelphia Pa. I ran a service call yesterday for no heat -- standing in the driveway, smoking a cigarette looking around, this lady's Pussywillow tree, next to her house, started budding ?!?!?! in the beginning of February? seriously this weather is bizzarre.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Historically the Earth always has had changing weather patterns. With global warming it is changing many things, including making it colder in spots. You don't really expect the Earth to never change weather patterns again do you?

I live in Arizona and this used to be a tropical climate according to fossils so yes, weather patterns will change.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
it is possible to be a "coincidence" the "begining" of the bad weather so suddenly after putin asked for arrest soros and mark rich and others big fish ?!?!? and Haarp start to do his "job" ?? could it be ?? if it is so this is called (by the pentagon 10 years ago ) non-conventional war (with non-conventional weapons).....because is to damn could !

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It's not winter every where.....

Down here in Perth Western Australia we've had the hottest week ever since 1965, so does that cancel a few of you guys out?

Also it takes more than one cold winter before you declare an ice age, in fact technically we are still in an ice age, cos an 'ice age' means that there's permanent ice on the Earth. This ice age started about 12 million years ago around the beginning of the Pleistocene era but the last glacial maximum was 12,000 years ago

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Righto, all you nut jobs, back inside now. Stop looking at the sky, there is nothing to see outside. Everything is normal, 100% normal, you're all just imagining things. Stop it now. You kooks!!!11

/sarcasm

Another 30.5c day here today, which is less than it should be for this time of year (western Australia), it should be blistering hot outside with no cloud cover and the UV rating in the extremes. Well, the UV rating is about right. But the really odd part is not that it's not typically hot right now, but that we've been having such erratic weather the past few months. Xmas/New Years is always so hot that you can continually grab a frozen bottle of water from the freezer, and no sooner you sit down, it's half melted... one goes in, one comes out. This year, it's been overcast, muggy, raining, storms, then 42c heat, then overcast, storms, lightening storms the likes I've never seen here directly over hear (the sort with thunder that rips you from your sleep and causes your heart to beat fast) and so on...

And it's been getting crazier each year. I first started noticing a slight change about 8 years ago. And now it's just crazy...

Way more cloud cover than there should be, I know that... I don't know if it's this or that, but I do know, something is changing

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

There's a possible thunderstorm today, along with the high of 36c.

Right now it's not even hot for being 30.5c. this weather pattern is a lot different than how it was 15-20 years ago.

??!!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

you and much of Europe is freezing and we're still waiting for winter in much of the USA
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's weird....I hope you guys get a break soon...sounds dangerously bitter cold

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
How about this info could it be...?!?!? ______beforeitsnews/story/1735/619/How_To_Kill_Billions_Of_People_Trigger_An_Ice_Age.html

top topics

join