It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What if ET put us here on earth

page: 2
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Originally posted by BillyTJames
In my opinion LBE's post is by far the most clear headed, logical reply. Even trillions of years older than us is possible!!




how about 500,000 or 5 million years, not even stretching it to say 5 billion years ahead of us. it would not be out of the ordinary to think our star born relatives, being so much older than us, have seeded this entire planet with all life on a cellular level.


Like was said in another post we were most likley seeded here to provide souls with vessels to inhabit.


That is mind blowing concept but of course there is much more to reality than merely inhabiting vessels
ie For what purpose -
The soul has a body to begin with and exists before an earthly body.
If the Earthly body enables a soul to interact with the substances of the Earth what is it's purpose for doing so etc
There is a purpose apart from pure existence.


sure there is, experience and learning, enjoying, falling down and getting back up. working very hard to build or accomplish something and the feeling we get from completing these things, or not.




posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle
 


Yes I agree but those are objectives -
By purpose I was relating to the evolvement of one's soul
For example the Earth has a greater purpose apart from being a big Walmart store.
If we applied our current way of thinking to the Cosmos it would be in danger of becoming unhabitable
Everything has a biological purpose - vegetation, oil, gas, us.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle
 


Yes I agree but those are objectives -
By purpose I was relating to the evolvement of one's soul
For example the Earth has a greater purpose apart from being a big Walmart store.
If we applied our current way of thinking to the Cosmos it would be in danger of becoming unhabitable
Everything has a biological purpose - vegetation, oil, gas, us.



ah yes indeed. perhaps our purpose is to get through kindergarten without annihilating ourselves and actually learning something. before we can begin to effect the rest of the universe we must accomplish a few things and it is my belief that leaving behind our current society and it's associated wrong doings, behind.

almost everything we see around us is wrong. as a global community we have decided that who owns the most is great, who is the most attractive is desirable and be damned with everything else. when we begin to see this on a large scale, the way we live will change.

when we stop putting bad people in jails to get worse and rot and instead spend large resources helping find out why they do these things and care about their plight. when we place love above material things, when it's more important to be equal globally, instead of elite and rich. when we can embrace our physical differences instead of hating for them, then we can begin to see our purpose.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle
 


I so agree with your post.
It is as though things are in reverse and to some it is becoming alarmingly obvious
The more outrageous things/events/people become the easier it is to see



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


The biggest evidence against this is that of human evolution. For the theory to be sound, they would have had to seed us with the earlier human form DNA.

If you're seeding though, why go with the earlier, more inferior version? That's where it doesn't seem to make sense, and go into huge conjecture.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


The biggest evidence against this is that of human evolution. For the theory to be sound, they would have had to seed us with the earlier human form DNA.

If you're seeding though, why go with the earlier, more inferior version? That's where it doesn't seem to make sense, and go into huge conjecture.


could be not all intervention, on a DNA scale, was done by those with our best interests in mind. perhaps also in the beginning it was indeed a science project and they had to get through the many possible variables to get to who we are today.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I have often thought about this but in a slightly different way. A distant but relatively close race of intelligent beings become capable of searching there skies for habitable planets in the sweet spot near their star. Then down the road they decide to send a probe to crash on this planet with a biological payload to hopefully stimulate life to start. Realizing they could not travel there at their present technological level this was their best bet.

Thousands of years later if life did eventually happen on that planet their future relatives may have the technology to reach that planet for study. Or send probes... or even just observe changes in our atmosphere to determine if something thrived and developed enough technology to effect their atmosphere in a change they could detect. It would be the ultimate ant farm experiment. But they could be dead and gone by now. Destroyed themselves or been destroyed etc.

Or maybe they knew they were going to perish due to a supernova or something similar. Realizing they had no means to escape accepted their fate but decided to send out capsule to the nearest inhabitable stars with the building blocks for life. In the hopes that life may someday go on.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle
 


Still seems a bit dodgy...though I suppose the argument could be made for seeding shock troops, and then maybe the war we were needed for went away, and we were left to our own devices...

Sounds like a good sci-fi story premise, hehe....



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Some interesting replies here. Its good to be open mindid
about possible theories
Like one poster said, imagine if
they are millions of years more advanced than us. They could
have done this to many planets, hopefully good intentions


Ufos and god like creatures have been with us throught history.
Maybe these aliens did show themselves from time to time, and
thats why they were seen as gods, because they bssically were, in
a sense.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I really thinks it's possible.There was an episode of "The Universe" which talked about multi-verses,stating that somewhere there could be another us.With us we all have different outcomes.Then u got savants on earth whom according to statistics have uncanny abilities which can't be explained.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TransplantedArkansan
I really thinks it's possible.There was an episode of "The Universe" which talked about multi-verses,stating that somewhere there could be another us.With us we all have different outcomes.Then u got savants on earth whom according to statistics have uncanny abilities which can't be explained.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 


Interesting Idea - I do believe there is a part of us that resides in another place
I think it is where we return when we leave Earth - we go home



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TransplantedArkansan
I really thinks it's possible.There was an episode of "The Universe" which talked about multi-verses,stating that somewhere there could be another us.With us we all have different outcomes.Then u got savants on earth whom according to statistics have uncanny abilities which can't be explained.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



I have always liked this theory, but something bothers
me about it. They say there could be an billions of earths
and billions of me. But to have billions of me, that would
mean that on these other earths, my parents got together,
and their parents and their parents etc The chances if that
are slim to say the least, unless its destiny, and thats a differnt
ball game.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle
 


Still seems a bit dodgy...though I suppose the argument could be made for seeding shock troops, and then maybe the war we were needed for went away, and we were left to our own devices...

Sounds like a good sci-fi story premise, hehe....


Yes it very much does. Makes you wonder if some of the movies we seen over the years weren't in some way derived from the cosmic information highway.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


But if we are the result of a higher intelligence shouldn't we have evolved differently than the way we did? Did the ETs create cro-magnum man, stone age man, etc.?



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Reply to post by Jay-morris
 


From what i understand is even though there might be different earths we wouldn't live the same life.On another dimension we can be a scientist ,or a teacher.Therefore,i'm assuming we would have different family and friends as well.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NYCUFO
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


But if we are the result of a higher intelligence shouldn't we have evolved differently than the way we did? Did the ETs create cro-magnum man, stone age man, etc.?


what if they stepped in evedy time to evolve us. If this was
an experiment for them, them maybe thats what they did, experiment.



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TransplantedArkansan
Reply to post by Jay-morris
 


From what i understand is even though there might be different earths we wouldn't live the same life.On another dimension we can be a scientist ,or a teacher.Therefore,i'm assuming we would have different family and friends as well.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



But if we live different lives in these other earths
then the chances of my mum and dad meeting are
nill. In fact, the chances of anyone of us being
born is nill.



posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NYCUFO
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


But if we are the result of a higher intelligence shouldn't we have evolved differently than the way we did? Did the ETs create cro-magnum man, stone age man, etc.?


Just a note, there are just as many dotted lines as solid lines on the map of evolution.

-Zz



posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
UNI VERSE = one body of Words = one verse = one being turned towards

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made." John 1:1-3

ET didn't create you, although those "in power" want you to believe it. The sudden re-emergence of paganism,
occult and New Age beliefs in America coinciding with Roswell and "Aliens" is by no accident. One staged "crash" on the Masonic 33.33 degree latitude, 2001: Space Odyssey released in 1968 (33 years difference), movies and tv all produced by a completely controlled media - but you overlook these to believe the grand deception. You are so deceived all for one goal - shifting your belief from the God in heaven as your creator to "aliens" being your creator. That is their goal. You will be in "awe" at what you see, at what you read, never once suspecting the time that you live in.



posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Although I personally believe the universe is teaming with life I also know that life had to start somewhere, so we also have to acknowledge that it's possible that we are the first intelligent beings in the universe, it might be us who populates the universe. Humans..us..here on this planet...for all we know...might be the parents of the universe in the future and by then I hope we will have evolved into a responsible species. I hope that's not the case as it's far more interesting to believe we are a new species in the grand scheme of things and that there really are beings millions of years ahead of us, although if a species was that advanced it would be for them like us trying to communicate with a fish.




top topics



 
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join