It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officers Beat Motorist In Diabetic Shock

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Cops are little more than gangs of thugs nowadays.

This is an old fashioned beat down. The more you see this the more apparent it becomes that police are often times just waiting for an excuse to deliver an ass whooping.

I swear to god police are trained to scream out "STOP RESISTING STOP RESISTING" any time they use physical force against a suspect. They swamp the guy to block from view what is happening, then try to give the viewer the impression that the suspect is resisting when they're just lying there being pummeled.

All of these officers deserve a thorough beat down - and Officer Kick should get the worst of it. Trained dogs, nothing more.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Why the hell does the cop move towards the car with a gun pointed at the guy like he's some sort of terrorist, when all he was guilty of at that point was some swirvy driving? I mean the whole thing looked to be taken to extremes from the very first moment. These police officers are absolute psychopaths, they need to get a grip on reality.
edit on 9-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
While the police beating down on him were in the wrong, I can't help think that the man himself was also in the wrong. Why the HELL was he driving while undergoing diabetic shock? Surely thats reckless endangerment of other road users.

As a diabetic myself, I can tell you, while diabetic shock can be a fast onset, you get enough of a warning to pull over and stop the car.

DIabetic shock normally starts with a feeling of lightheadedness, that all diabetics come to recognise. Followed by a drunken sensation, then fainting, and finally, if untreated, death. There is at least 2 minutes between the lightheadedness and the drunkenness. Two minutes is plenty of time to pull over and stop, and eat something. All responsible diabetics carry some form of carbohydrate rich food for this reason. Its a myth that they should eat or drink sugar. While it will work if its the only thing around, its not particularly that good.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Come on people were you all raised in such a sheltered life!?!?!? The guy was swerving all over the road at 4am in Vegas. The cops have every right to suspect he was drunk or worse, there were also multiple cops cars involved at the scene which means he did not pull over upon initial sounding of the sirens and he obviously didn't pull over on the side of the road as his car was still in drive when they pulled him from the seat.
The cop that everyone is saying kicked the driver in the head, was kicking out his arm as he was resisting being cuffed. Those kicks were not aggressive by any means and if you think they are than you have been officially sissified.

Grow up people this is the world we live in, there are bad people and good people, cops deal with both and they need to maintain there edge at all times.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It's also a British trick used by bent, corrupt police.

One of my friends is a policeman and he told me that some of his colleagues do it when they want to get rid of a bit of anger.

If the want to hurt someone, they scream 'stop resisting' and then can punch or hurt the victim.

Disgusting.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84
Come on people were you all raised in such a sheltered life!?!?!? The guy was swerving all over the road at 4am in Vegas. The cops have every right to suspect he was drunk or worse, there were also multiple cops cars involved at the scene which means he did not pull over upon initial sounding of the sirens and he obviously didn't pull over on the side of the road as his car was still in drive when they pulled him from the seat.
The cop that everyone is saying kicked the driver in the head, was kicking out his arm as he was resisting being cuffed. Those kicks were not aggressive by any means and if you think they are than you have been officially sissified.

Grow up people this is the world we live in, there are bad people and good people, cops deal with both and they need to maintain there edge at all times.

Aren't there laws for dealing with drunk drivers? Where does it say if you're a drunk driver, the correct procedure is to cuff you, then kick you in the head?

Cops need to maintain some common sense and decency at all times. They apparently deal with good and bad people in the same way though - seemingly with unwarranted brutality. And it's not acceptable!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by satoriku

You' d be suprised

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BMorris
While the police beating down on him were in the wrong, I can't help think that the man himself was also in the wrong. Why the HELL was he driving while undergoing diabetic shock? Surely thats reckless endangerment of other road users.

As a diabetic myself, I can tell you, while diabetic shock can be a fast onset, you get enough of a warning to pull over and stop the car.

DIabetic shock normally starts with a feeling of lightheadedness, that all diabetics come to recognise. Followed by a drunken sensation, then fainting, and finally, if untreated, death. There is at least 2 minutes between the lightheadedness and the drunkenness. Two minutes is plenty of time to pull over and stop, and eat something. All responsible diabetics carry some form of carbohydrate rich food for this reason. Its a myth that they should eat or drink sugar. While it will work if its the only thing around, its not particularly that good.

As a diabetic i agree with you that the man should have pulled over immediately, like you said no serious low blood sugar comes out of no where that quick. You can always feel when it starts to drop (i can atleast). He should have pulled over the second he felt lightheaded. With that said, i do believe that the cops overreacted. As soon as they see someone swerving or driving recklessly (for lack of a better word) they automatically assume they are drunk. Like someone else said besides diabetes their are numerous other diseases and conditions that would cause someone to lose control over their driving. I just think that the cops need to understand that not every swerving car is a drunk driver.

just my 2 cents

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinnyPNY
I just think that the cops need to understand that not every swerving car is a drunk driver.

Regardless if this was Diabetic Shock OR drunk driving.

Kicking a handcuffed man lying on his stomach , in the head , is the work of Scum Bags.

All of these Scum should be fired, because none did any thing to Stop It.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Six guys hold him down, and Super Cop comes in Kicking. After he was cuffed.

This Cops are Scum.

This is why society needs to view all actions of Police Abuse as an act of Insurrection(treason).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join