It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another Iran Thread: Did Anyone Else See the Billboard in Times Square?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Apparently, this is old news, but I just saw the billboard myself last night. The billboard blatantly calls Iran a silent partner of al-Qaeda.

It's right in Times Square, which was pretty shocking to me, but, hey, we are being prepared for war, right?

What do you think?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I have never seen that one.

Thanks for that.

It's complete rubbish. Iran HATES Al-CIAda... if you really want the supporters of it... they are in Virginia, USA (CIA headquarters), along with the good folks in Saudi Arabia (where that branch of extremist islam (wahabism) sprung up and in Pakistan, where millions of people were trained in it's ideology starting in the 70s in madrassas (religious schools), all funded by the US department of education along with the Saudi government. Thing is, once the Soviets left Afghanistan, the schools were never closed or the teaching of extremist islam never stopped because those extremists were useful idiots for the globalists... still are today.

The real founders and supporters of Al-Ciada... Reagan, George Bush Sr. and Zbigniew Brzezinski
edit on 8-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
it's here for quite a long time....they put it up there when amadinedjad came at the U.N ...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by prouvencao
it's here for quite a long time....they put it up there when amadinedjad came at the U.N ...

Yeah, I figured as much. Reading the billboard made that clear (and so did the date of the video I posted above).

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

The billboard blatantly calls Iran a silent partner of AL-Qaeda.

Wow really? To think this whole time I thought it was Israel who was the silent partner on 9/11.

The oldest chicanery in the world. Commit a crime and conveniently blame it on your enemy.

I'm curious to how much money this costs to put in Times Square plus the time it's been there? A very costly billboard I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
sorry didn't see the video before my last post,,, for sure they prepared the threat since the early 80's late 70's when the decide to put the ayatolla into powers......
"let's put a guy that, in 30 years everybody is gonna trust us when we gonna say he is the enemy"......it's smells like war and we've been mentally prepared for that since all that time...hard to believe that anybody will go against that will,...remember , the sheep doesn't read history books...

new topics

top topics

join