It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shape Shifting Biblical Text?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Get yourself a Bible with a single-column format and a bigger font.

Write down what you see when the text changes and decide if it enlightens or speaks against the message of the Bible. It may be a revelation from God or it may be demonic. Test the spirits.

Pray on this matter before you read, and see if it makes a difference.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
For example the Two Witnesses in Revelation 11 the word changed from Egypt to Elijah, maybe they both begin with the same letter and I imagined it I don't know, but people do speculate that one of the witness to be him.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

That would be a sign right there that you have something real going on. Elijah makes sense as one of the witnesses. There is supposed to be a code, not bible code, but one that takes higher frequency and a good heart, to see. I also think something in the soul makes it work quickly, ie like my young friend.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

That would be a sign right there that you have something real going on. Elijah makes sense as one of the witnesses. There is supposed to be a code, not bible code, but one that takes higher frequency and a good heart, to see. I also think something in the soul makes it work quickly, ie like my young friend.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I think I have been a good boy and so maybe that is why,
and I care maybe too much with the world lately that is why I am on ATS not to be malicious but to open people to another truth they would never hear because they would not want to or would never be told.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

My eyes actually followed that for a moment! This happens to me occasionally though - not when I'm reading text but more often when I'm outside. It's mainly on shops, vehicles, signs etc.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Maybe there are slightly different realms within the world it self, this realm could be specifically human while others more Angelic and are on the dark end there are specifically demonic realms because all three realms exits for different purposes and maybe more.

Sometimes glimpses or feelings of these different but same realms have slight transitional variations that can just about be seen, while at other times no one can tell the difference, it is not a threat by man if we can see a little more but does mean people can sense something else exits that we are not part of for different reasons

As time nears maybe prophecy will open up like a computer code or text that reveals a language only for that period of time while the same word could mean a million different things to people all at the same time so it all makes sense but in all different ways and all in one way too.
edit on 14-2-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Haven't had that happen, thankfully.

I did run across . . . forget which prophetic type ATS thread . . . another poster in the last day or 2 ... who had dreams about different timelines.

And, I think an experience or 3 where the whole family went to their familiar big mall . . . and a favorite store was there.

Then not there.

Then there.

With lots of verification including printed maps with dates the store was there or a different store in the same place . . .

Clearly we are not in Kansas any more.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Words from the Bible have a way of firing connections within the brain depending our state of mind. A verse can have new meaning after that special event within the mind. This revelation of thought is useless if you don’t come to the realization with a pure heart.

For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. Hebrews 4:12
www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I also seen a few examples outside the Bible too which I found interesting, although it might seem offensive but it does make spiritual sense.

I saw an Internet Cafe' its sign changed to 'Internet Filth'
I was reading a book and saw a flag, it changed to 'Slag of Pakistan'

Maybe as bad or offensive it may seem trying to describe it does make spirtual sense, and I never use wording like slag or filth in my language, if it's God way of showing something then why not this way, can not be proven either way.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join