It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can NOT....Handle the Truth!!! The 10 Truths You Will Not Accept!!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This makes perfect sense if you don't think about it. Give us proof, don't give us assumptions and far out claims.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by STJV844

You're not an alien, you're not a prophet, and you don't have any uber secrets that you can't tell us!...........You're just a very naughty boy!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by STJV844

hey ST.

Everyday we live, we die. How would tomorrow be any different than today?

Survival is not guarenteed! If you dont believe in a source of creation, I admit, things will be pretty bleak.

well, look. I dont care who you are. I love you. I hope we can meet face to face on the flip side, ok? There is injustice everywhere, and Im afraid to say, some of it is out of my control.

Besides, I really miss a few of my relations, you know? No worries.

Does the OP have family?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
so you claim you're "in the know" and that we're all going to die. Does that include you? Are you going to along with the rest of us? If you're answer is no, then whether you're a human or non-human that implies that you are either going to go under the earth in these hideouts you speak of, or you are leaving earth. If this is the case, why do you not help us or empower us with the knowledge to overthrow these forces or possibly let us into these underground places? after all you are "in the know " right? if you're objective is not to help us and you're on "their side" why would you work against their deception by telling us this? please enlighten me and tell me why I'm being ignorant or what I'm not understanding.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
If you were truly alien then I have a truth for you. You clearly do not understand us humans. The human is perfect in design.

Us humans are here to experience the good and the bad. We were meant to experience the negative so that we can better appreciate the perfections of the harmonious infinite.

Some are deceived sure. But truthfully in the back of thier minds they know better. What do you expect when you shovel materialism down the throats of humans since even before birth. We are a divine species. An extremely special species. We are spiritually advanced not religiously advanced.

Your truths are deceptive in nature. See you are truly bad, to push deception on others. We are simply experiencing your imperfections, you are the one whom is deceived.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by STJV844

I question your reasoning of who you are and how you came across this information. If you say who you are, then there are worse ways to "hit the restart button" on this world. As well, HE won't allow it, unless it's in the plan. You may PM me if you want to argue against me on what I say.

There are other things I know of as well, hollow Earth, Orgone, Alchemy, laser technology, true science, the true history, construction work, ruins of the past, weapons of the past, and a whole lot more.

The Annunki are not our forefathers, they are just beings, unknown to us what is their real purpose is, other that I believe it can't be good.

True, our leaders are dumb heads and some of them are "Switched" but they will never be leaders in my book.

Deceived? Far from it. When I hear something, I look at all the sources that say it's happen. I don't stop until it's complete.

Extra info. the human body just appeared. How long ago? Don't know. But so far they can absorb energy like a sponge, that is why we have the chance to be perfect.

Willing to stand?...............Always.
edit on 8-2-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You seem a bit aggravated and more than a little condescending.I am a warrior by choice but I try not to ask others to be like me because it is dangerous and hard work.Also I was in a war and I would have harmed others had they stepped outside of SOP and become rapists or attacked noncombatants.The hardest part of being a warrior is not falling to the barbarity of the cause of the conflict .I know US forces fail miserably at that point but we humans are more than the sum of our egos on the prime material plane.Ascribing me to that is a failure of logic regardless of the choices I have made.
Unless of course You think I am a shill in which case YOU are the one who isn't facing reality.Because I most certainly am not.
Since you obviously believe in Sitchin's theory or you aren't human,your perception is also limited to the prime material plane.
We have already begun to figure out at the sub-molecular level we can alter effects simply by observing.So what happens if someone finds out how to use that?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
You're ahead of me with this thread. I'm still back there trying to find some proof that we really exist. This seems to be looking like an advanced civilizations computer training program to me. The stupid things "normal" people see as normal makes me wonder if this is real. I suppose 2000 years of conditioning by societies can create this.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
"This is already underway. The signs of the times you have failed to comprehend and accept. Millions of mass animal, bird and sea life die offs. Last year, a UFO hovered over the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem,"

Millions? Really?

And that UFO in Jeruselem, it was done by some filmstudents who came clean about the hoax.

Keep trying though, very entertaining stuff.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
All I want to know is, if you are not going to tell anybody anything
why post in the first place??? Huh!!!
Isnt this site for contributing information between us?
No offence but just wondering...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
You seem a bit aggravated and more than a little condescending.I am a warrior by choice but I try not to ask others to be like me because it is dangerous and hard work.Also I was in a war and I would have harmed others had they stepped outside of SOP and become rapists or attacked noncombatants.The hardest part of being a warrior is not falling to the barbarity of the cause of the conflict .I know US forces fail miserably at that point but we humans are more than the sum of our egos on the prime material plane.Ascribing me to that is a failure of logic regardless of the choices I have made.
Unless of course You think I am a shill in which case YOU are the one who isn't facing reality.Because I most certainly am not.
Since you obviously believe in Sitchin's theory or you aren't human,your perception is also limited to the prime material plane.
We have already begun to figure out at the sub-molecular level we can alter effects simply by observing.So what happens if someone finds out how to use that?

That's funny, I've done 2 tours and never raped anyone or killed noncombatants.

I must have amazing willpower, the rest of my unit too.

Maybe it's the water.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
So...just to wrap things up simple and to the point as the OP says:

The OP uses the words "you people..." "your species..." etc etc etc...suggesting they are somehow removed from the fundamental truth of their own humanity themselves.

The OP then refers to anyone who challenges them as Govt-paid Shills...

...I'm aware that this is the Gray Forum...but this is smelling a little too suspiciously like a troll-thread to me...

As such:

Locked for Review.

Cheers.
edit on 8-2-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join