It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can NOT....Handle the Truth!!! The 10 Truths You Will Not Accept!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
What makes you any more believable from the rest of the "I can only tell you what I'm allowed" prophets on ATS?

I think in my time here, I've met Jesus and Satan multiple times, but I think you might be the first Canadian Jesus.

Thanks. I'll duck and cover when the time comes.
edit on 8-2-2012 by WickettheRabbit because: Schpelling.

link   
reply to post by bknapple32

This whole thread has kept me laughing out loud, but I think I'm going with this post as my favorite so far. If only that contraction had been corrected, the whole thing would have made perfect sense.

link   

Originally posted by STJV844
Glad to see you enjoyed the post. Thank you for your input. Thank you. Ignornace is not only bliss, but is productive. Thank you to the SHILLS, your input has been much appreciated, once again.

Don't you folk also have a job to do as that crap site owned by Tavistock, where they hired some little beatnik named Jason Lucas to run the IP monitor side? You do realize I know you also are member posters there as well? Thanks again however, you government mentalities are too lazy to realize that you fell into my trap, again.

Take care. Actually, don't, your quite useless lol. But at least it's a paycheck, right lol?

you're*
edit on 8-2-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i told everyone this
its them bloody lizard people again
david ickes loves the buggers

link   
reply to post by STJV844

Hey dude nice tinfoil hat you have there, but I think you need to fine tune those antenna thingies a bit more you are getting some scrambled message coming in. The reality waves are experiencing a cosmic distortion and the orgasmatron went Kaffluie. Time to amp up there pal. I can't wait for your next post this one was a scream

link   

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
There's a few things about this post that I agree with. I do believe and have believed for sometime extraterrestrials live under the planet surface. I believe this is where earthquakes come from and that would because battles going on underneath the surface from these extraterrestrials. I have some what of a feeling that our demise is coming soon if not um some sort of new world order or the end of the world as we know it. when I first seen this post I was hoping this would be a person do you happen to have a source. I know some knowledge that we all would like to know and maybe could possibly back it up. lot of things that were said that seems to be right and then there were some things that seem to be around a little off. I am aswell know if you things that I wish I could proof are give a source for to tell people but without the source of the proof I don't even bother putting it up here because it would be pointless. 1 thing that really gets me as if you look at a lot of the evidence if you have and is indeed correct um its continuously showing us that man has been here longer than we have conceived before. And just when we think that we do have known the limit of how long man is on this planet we find out that they been here longer. it kinda makes me think of the movie predators where the cast of the movie were brought to an alien planet they were hunted, it was a game preserve. it kinda makes me wonder if evolution keeps getting wiped out on this planet and starting over how long has been going on.. living here on earth kind of reminds me of living in a cage we are limited to our technology and her knowledge database com by whom ever what ever change to be in control. I kinda feel like were ants building an anthill no matter how big we build it or the matter how big are colony gets, we are still only ants.

link   
reply to post by STJV844

I will make this simple and in point form so you can grasp it.

1 You need help or a literary agent.
2 See 1

link   
Shame on you ATS for flagging this 7 times.

You're simply rewarding this behavior.

Signed,

Government shill

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Glad to see you enjoyed the post. Thank you for your input. Thank you. Ignornace is not only bliss, but is productive. Thank you to the SHILLS, your input has been much appreciated, once again.

Don't you folk also have a job to do as that crap site owned by Tavistock, where they hired some little beatnik named Jason Lucas to run the IP monitor side? You do realize I know you also are member posters there as well? Thanks again however, you government mentalities are too lazy to realize that you fell into my trap, again.

Take care. Actually, don't, your quite useless lol. But at least it's a paycheck, right lol?

Im no shill, Jenkins I would have thought you would have recognized my humor, Dont play coy with ought you do not understand let alone fathom. Trying to warn people of impending doom when you know not the cause, nor the reason.
Your worse than a pawn, Jenkins your mind is as lost to us, as the bottom of the oceans,

Heed my warning, for you know not who or where the darkness is but feel its presence, for in time your lifes ill beckon

choclate rain

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Dance, dance to the tune of insanity you wretched pumpernickle

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by punisher2012
There's a few things about this post that I agree with. I do believe and have believed for sometime extraterrestrials live under the planet surface. I believe this is where earthquakes come from and that would because battles going on underneath the surface from these extraterrestrials. I have some what of a feeling that our demise is coming soon if not um some sort of new world order or the end of the world as we know it. when I first seen this post I was hoping this would be a person do you happen to have a source. I know some knowledge that we all would like to know and maybe could possibly back it up. lot of things that were said that seems to be right and then there were some things that seem to be around a little off. I am aswell know if you things that I wish I could proof are give a source for to tell people but without the source of the proof I don't even bother putting it up here because it would be pointless. 1 thing that really gets me as if you look at a lot of the evidence if you have and is indeed correct um its continuously showing us that man has been here longer than we have conceived before. And just when we think that we do have known the limit of how long man is on this planet we find out that they been here longer. it kinda makes me think of the movie predators where the cast of the movie were brought to an alien planet they were hunted, it was a game preserve. it kinda makes me wonder if evolution keeps getting wiped out on this planet and starting over how long has been going on.. living here on earth kind of reminds me of living in a cage we are limited to our technology and her knowledge database com by whom ever what ever change to be in control. I kinda feel like were ants building an anthill no matter how big we build it or the matter how big are colony gets, we are still only ants.

is this a joke as well??? man ats, new motto should be denying ignorance, giving years of entertainment

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by STJV844

Assuming you are correct with the majority of truths you pose, what do you gain in sharing these unbelievable truths with humanity? Okay folks your all going to die, and there isn't a dang thing you can do about it.

In other words, whats your point? Scare evil into not being evil anymore?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Ahem, actually the count is 8, and SHAME on you for trying to influence everyone's independent thoughts to follow your negativeness!!! Shame on you lol. Sounds alot like government persuasion. Shaming people for expressing their opinions. Shame on you lol...

Thanks though.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by magicrat

which one did you pick?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I want to hear more about the magic of airs.

Can you reveal more about airs?

link   

reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Ahem, actually the count is 8, and SHAME on you for trying to influence everyone's independent thoughts to follow your negativeness!!! Shame on you lol. Sounds alot like government persuasion. Shaming people for expressing their opinions. Shame on you lol...

Thanks though.

a lot**

link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by punisher2012

is this a joke as well??? man ats, new motto should be denying ignorance, giving years of entertainment

Coming from you, is this not an OXYMORON???

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by STJV844

GUESS WHERE YOU REALLY ARE???

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

Why is it always: "I can never tell you?" Maybe you need to talk to a living being who can help you sort it out.

www.healthyplace.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The truth. A concept sorely lost on the developed world.
If you would point out, item for item, the objections you have to these precepts, I will be happy to furbish you with the relative information.
Fire away. One at a time please.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join