It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can NOT....Handle the Truth!!! The 10 Truths You Will Not Accept!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by STJV844

New member huh?ok just an advice,here on ATS always back up your claims,and back them up good,because some people here ain't sleeping at all,they will check your fact and call B.S whatever the B.S is.
See,that's the problem when you just read a bit of mythology (or history as i like to call it) here and there and combined the whole and make it a fun bedtime story.

link   

You will all be eliminated soon. This is already underway. The signs of the times you have failed to comprehend and accept.

Well OK. I'll bite. Were toast. Happens I guess, not much use in fickle farting around with it is there? But Why? Because we failed some preternatural intergalactic test? A blind go at seeing just what we would do if we got the proverbial keys to the big man's beryllium charged super cruiser? And,.. a roll of the eyes, a smack on the forehead, perhaps a nervous chuckle with a shrug of our big stupid shoulders later...we (as expected, apparently) epic tank, wtfbbq, hard-failed,... soooo big red button here we come...?

But hm... you say.

It is the design of this world, this species and the nature of deception within this world. Humanity has always existed in the darkness of lies and deceptions, and there is also a reason for this. It is the way it is because of where you really are.

So we were 'created' to go mine bat # or gold or wtf ever for the Annunaki some several thousand years ago and one of em says, well wth. Lets let them just go dink off for a few millennium in a world intentionally created to keep them deceived and pre-programmed to act deceptively according to the laws we have put in place, and then just nuke the everloving horsehog out of them because they didnt hug each other enough...?

Well jee with friends like that eh?

edit on 8-2-2012 by clowdstalker because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by STJV844
KEEP ON SMILING WHEN YOU GET YOUR CHECKS THIS FRIDAY. YOU MIGHT HAVE SOME BAFFLED, NOT ME, YOUR GAME..............IS SERIOUSLY..........WAY TOO OLD NOW.

Just an FYI...Us Gov't dudes get paid on the 1st and 15th...So Next Wednesday.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

You asked for an answer. For those who can smile away ignoring the rapes and tortures saying this hell is a true heaven, let it be as they desire, let this place remain your heaven, forever. You're of no loss to those beyond here, you have a home here, enjoy it forever. Some of you, are not wanted in a real heaven without these evils, some of you are here for a reason, this place of war is for you to enjoy.

Good enough answer?
edit on 8-2-2012 by STJV844 because: typing error

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

SHILLS, SHILLS, SHILLS. YOU CRACK ME UP. YOU MIGHT WANT TO TELL YOUR SUPERVISOR THE GIG IS UP, YOUR MOTIVES ARE MORE THAN OBVIOUS NOW. THE GAME IS GETTING OLD. BUT, AT LEAST YOUR ADDING SOME CHARACTER TO THE POST, TOO BAD IT IS NEGATIVES, BUT THEN AGAIN, IT IS TO BE EXPECTED WHEN CONFIRMING A SHILL ATTACK.

KEEP ON SMILING WHEN YOU GET YOUR CHECKS THIS FRIDAY. YOU MIGHT HAVE SOME BAFFLED, NOT ME, YOUR GAME..............IS SERIOUSLY..........WAY TOO OLD NOW.

MADDNESS ENERGY FEED-

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juston

Just an FYI...Us Gov't dudes get paid on the 1st and 15th...So Next Wednesday.

Yea I cant wait till then. I spent my check from the 1st already on my anal probe protector.

link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired
If your so wise riddle me this horatio,

If i put selotape over my anus,

Is it still an anus

Wow. I haven't stopped laughing.., this post made my day

Thanks pal,

I must caught Horatio off guard with that one, usually works with category five patients, just throw some riddle in that makes sense.

Id like to say thanks to everyone who helped me assemble that little ditty, hopefully ill be back one day, but that is the kind of career high you just sit back on for a while, take it knowing full well you may never be back.

Take care people

link   

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
wandjinas gave you away mentioned say 1:30 or something in first vid. WE REALLY SEE YOU

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is the guy in those youtube videos. There are far too many similarities. Wow. just wow. Kuddos for the ats staff throwing this in the bottomless pit of the gray area as fast as they did.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Listen son, the gigs up, weve got the place surrounded, surrounded im tellin ya

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well I got no problems with what you posted OP. It's your opinion and to be honest a few of those points were right on. The others, like comet ELEnin being a spaceship, I do not believe but that is me. I also don't see where you posted you were not human like some of the posters are saying you are alien. Ignorance is right on this site but unfortunately ignorance has taken over this world.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Did a quick check of some of the posters who replied here. Yes indeed, government shills at work again.

Thank you for the replies. Nice to see the government shills doing their job, not too well though lol.

Yeah I am being paid by the government to stop aliens from posting on a conspiracy forum. My handlers have told me that instead of just rounding you up, and throwing you in area 51, that they would rather I just derail your information with clever insights, like you drinking coca cola as a child. I mean the information you have presented is world changing, mind altering stuff, but I am the weapon of the evil oppressors, and use your own words to silence you. Your info will always stay unseen as I will never stop using common sense, facts, and your own conflicting presentations, to stop the global enlightenment that you bring.

MUAH MUAH MUAH

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by STJV844

I was with you until you claimed the underworld is under the surface here on earth... The underworld simply is Earth. Earth was underneath the space craft flying around up there in the skies. The surface of Earth is the underworld. Earth is the underworld.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by STJV844

well i dont mean to refer to people who enjoy war, damn those type of people,

im referring to the people who fall in love marry have kids and enjoy raising them,

people who find a passion in life like art music or some other such intense joy, and they go after it,

how can such wonderful things be available to us to enjoy if it is hell? art, passion, love, the POSITIVE things that people enjoy,

you say it is hell and proof being that there is soo much negative in the world,

im asking how can it be hell when there is also so much positive too?

and if it is hell as you claim, it sounds as though your saying there is a chance at redemption, to make it out of hell and find place in a 'heaven' as you call it, so my other question is how do you do that? how do you get outta this hell?

so many people on this earth WANT to do the right thing yet have no clue what to do,

THAT is the reason we all sit back and watch,

so please, some advice, what to do?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
Well I got no problems with what you posted OP. It's your opinion and to be honest a few of those points were right on. The others, like comet ELEnin being a spaceship, I do not believe but that is me. I also don't see where you posted you were not human like some of the posters are saying you are alien. Ignorance is right on this site but unfortunately ignorance has taken over this world.

Its not ignorance my friend. We all read his ramblings, you humans this, you humans that. IF not alien, have a better idea?

edit on 8-2-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Glad to see you enjoyed the post. Thank you for your input. Thank you. Ignornace is not only bliss, but is productive. Thank you to the SHILLS, your input has been much appreciated, once again.

Don't you folk also have a job to do as that crap site owned by Tavistock, where they hired some little beatnik named Jason Lucas to run the IP monitor side? You do realize I know you also are member posters there as well? Thanks again however, you government mentalities are too lazy to realize that you fell into my trap, again.

Take care. Actually, don't, your quite useless lol. But at least it's a paycheck, right lol?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join