It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can NOT....Handle the Truth!!! The 10 Truths You Will Not Accept!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I will leave at this. Why oh why are there so many NEGATIVE responses to threads so quickly in forums such as this one and others? You wouldn't expect the government to leave this opportunity alone now would you? I will leave this last secret. Those who mock, taunt, ridicule....they are either, insanely negative and feel their only sense of intelligence comes from acting the clown, or they are part of the psy-op in Tavistock that has certain paid posters attack the other members to solicit a negative reaction.

Anyways, this forum says DENY IGNORANCE, and I say, DENY THE IGNORANT. I will not even respond once to the ignorant and arrogant natures of certain posters here, because I know THEIR PURPOSE is governmental natured. Enough said.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by STJV844

Originally posted by STJV844

I will maks this simple and in point form to help you grasp what you can no grasp.

Poor grammar is an excellent method to assist you with the goal of creating that which others can no grasp.

The wall of words is another extremely useful tool, for reaching such a goal..

No only can I no grasp what your saying, but I will no even try to grasp it, after seeing the actual height of that wall of words.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by STJV844

You are correct good sir...

I do not accept your so called "truths"

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
apparently this alien is interested in a judge in Georgia making an obama ballot ruling.. from that thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

his post..

Surprise! Would have never expected such politics in an arena such as a courthouse.

lmao.. fail

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Scary stuff!!!!

But on the upside if were all about to die I guess I can stop worrying about paying my bills.

Hey everyone drinks are on me

link   
I think someone has been watching a few too many youtube videos.

I didn't find a single "truth" to be found here.....just a bunch of off the walls theories which have pretty much been put into the trash bin.

If only I could tell you what I know

I guess we may have yet another ATS prophet.

edit on 8-2-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by STJV844

I will maks this simple and in point form to help you grasp what you can no grasp.

Poor grammar is an excellent method to assist you with the goal of creating that which others can no grasp.

The wall of words is another extremely useful tool, for reaching such a goal..

No only can I no grasp what your saying, but I will no even try to grasp it, after seeing the actual height of that wall of words.

If they'd let me give two stars, I would.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Did a quick check of some of the posters who replied here. Yes indeed, government shills at work again.

Again, DENY THE IGNORANT!!! Lol, you are poorly trained folk who fail, your immature taunts do nothing and add nothing of benefit, sorry excuses of hypocrites find happiness in posting arrogantly against others.

However, as the old saying goes, REPLY AWAY. Bad promomtion is good promotion, right?

Thank you for the replies. Nice to see the government shills doing their job, not too well though lol.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by STJV844

See.. this whole Immigration thing needs to be sorted out quickly..

link   
reply to post by STJV844

Nice to see aliens catching on to internet lingo "lol"

Enjoy the gray area. lmao

link   
reply to post by STJV844

Are you taking your ball, and going home that quick ? Did you not realize that claiming to be an alien while writing in other threads that you enjoyed the taste of coca cola as a child would raise red flags ? You basically made a bunch of large claims, and we just started to look at the validity of them, found them a little outrageous, and now your running away. Stand, and answer the questions, if your claims are true that shouldn't be hard, but instead what road are you taking ............. right the one that leads to the hoaxbin.

Hope the 1000 plus light years of travel were worth it.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If your so wise riddle me this horatio,

If i put selotape over my anus,

Is it still an anus

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired
If your so wise riddle me this horatio,

If i put selotape over my anus,

Is it still an anus

Wow. I haven't stopped laughing.., this post made my day

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I thought you were cool

until i seen this???

[color=gold]THEY WILL BE SECURED
THE EXTERIOR UNIVERSE SEES INSIDE THIS LIL CONTAINMENT DEVICE! The death dealers have no clue what has entered this universe to rebalance.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

And you don't know the truth. Nor are you imparting it. This kind of ramblinbg is what makes ATS a laughingstock. Sorry, Dude, but I think we can safely look elsewhere for "truth".

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by STJV844

how could this be hell, there is love, fun, joy, some have peace, not many but some,

you focus on only negative points to make your case that earth is the real hell,

but if it is then why are we allowed so much joy love and happiness too? not everyone in the world is suffering, perhaps close to a majority, but still, there are some here enjoying life,

how could that be if this is hell as you say? answer for that? id like to know
edit on 2/8/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
will any make it out this lil containment energy device (or UNIVERSE) in the "know"? who have demonstrated unhumble activities upon any CREATOR CREATIONS 11.
edit on 2/8/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Wisest post from a dog, if ever ive seen one, well looks like i can sleep now ive just seen a dog outfox an alien and ive got selotape on my anus

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I thought you were cool

until i seen this???

[color=gold]THEY WILL BE SECURED
THE EXTERIOR UNIVERSE SEES INSIDE THIS LIL CONTAINMENT DEVICE! The death dealers have no clue what has entered this universe to rebalance.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

Is that the op??!!?!?!!?! I havent stopped laughing. This whole thread has made my week.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join