It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Name Neuroscientist Announces Telepathy as Proven Fact!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

We are re-discovering it. I like to believe we used to be completely spiritual. Then over time we developed technology and religion. Spiritual people turned into ego maniacs. Now its all about who has money and who has the toys. None of that really matters. Why woyld you need all your fancy toys in the afterlife?.
I like to believe everyone had "powers" but over time, greed, and possesions we lost or forgot how.
To me this is not news. If you meditate you should know.
Get to know your inner self, not your Facebook page

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

This doesn't shock me seeing how I have been saying all along that our cerebral cortex is not working with our cerebellum. I'm convinced we have to correct our DNA, which is holding the main switches to this problem.

Lloyd Pye's video on human genetics reveals that not only has our DNA been tampered with but over 4000 gross defects, 6 sections that are inverted, and a large section that doesn't fit the description of anything they have seen before. In addition to 2 dozen defects that wont allow you to live past puberty.

I believe that the inverted sections are whats holding the junk DNA dormant and nothing we can do through manipulation will activate the pineal gland until the DNA is first corrected.

I have always believed that the pineal gland is the organ responsible for allowing the cerebral cortex and cerebellum to work together, which right now they aren't. According to wiki on the 10% brain myth, they are certain that myth is just that, while they turn around and claim that we actually know very little about the brain.

It's a hard argument to test, seeing how we have nothing to compare it to. But we actually do. Take for example the Savant. An autistic syndrome that usually exhibits a gift talent of sorts, along with some abnormalities. In rare situations the person gets the talent with NO abnormalities. And they still refer to this as a disability. I want that one LOL. Anyhow, a Savant proves beyond a doubt that the brain CAN, and has worked at a higher functioning ability. There is only one excuse, because it can.

IMO I think that this could have been one of the many punishments handed down from god throughout the bible. There are even references to us possibly having ability's removed. Hebrews... there is more to life than mortar and stone, more than wood and nails, there is supernatural intention and those things belong to god. Could the translation have been lost, actually meaning that we had ability's removed? Isia6 once again looks like powers being removed, and the first with Adam and eve in the garden looks to me like our telepathy removed to cause impunity between Adam and eve. And that would do just that.

In my over 3 decades of studying the paranormal and supernatural, I always thought it was weird that we don't have telepathy and most other life does. What a coincidence that we have vestigial organs, what seems to be, a brain that can work better, written documentation in the bible concurring, now this linked test.

What this test proves IMO is that our cerebellum is actually able to function, and again we wont get any further until we fix the DNA.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

FMRI requires a strong magnetic field, to produce a atrong magnetic field you need a strong power source. Weaponizing it would be mos inconvenient, but lets say for a second they could weaponize it, just the wire to carry the electric current would be enormus, and if it were wireless it would make the opperator faint, so both the weapon and the electromagnetic field would be evident, you and those around you would feel it and the ferromagnetic metals would be atracted, so you would just have to identify source of EM field , change location and decide what you will do to/about the source.

Regarding the second paragraph, you say that the soul would be shattered and that's the most fuldamental error you could make, if there's anything that can't be created or destroyed, that is the soul, it is what power up all of the rest.

Plus an attack like the one you speak about would require a lot of effort and many operators for it to work, and in attacking in such a way to an "innocent" (so to speak) person would ensure damnation, spirit stores all the information and soul knows it all.

I don't deny It can happen but it's like trying to get rich by atomically producing gold, any intelligent person knows that for it to be profitable, you better go mine it.

About the last paragraph, it is just an speculation and something it is never going to happen, for it to happen all of us would have to agree on it, and that's never going to happen, collective mind knows best.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Interesting, who or what you personally believe is the cause of these defects?, and how do you think it is going to be "repaired" ?
edit on 9-2-2012 by Marco0Aurelio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Abduct3d

I really hate to be the one to break it to you, but the Tonight show is never "live". In fact, it is taped in the afternoon, edited and then relayed to local stations for broadcast. Back in the "good old days" (when you could get a broadband satellite receiver) we used to watch the network feeds "raw" - which included all those juicy tidbits that are covered up by commercials in the final broadcast. With the exception of sports, award shows and SOME news, live TV has all but disappeared. Most of the "live" presentations are at the very least time delayed to give the network standards types (read "censors") a chance to bleep things that would otherwise draw penalties from the FCC.

That having been said, the effect of staring at someone and/or inducing them to take some action (like turn around in a theater and look at you) is well documented and very real. I used to play with that in college quite a lot..hehe

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I always knew it. I can't personally do it but I have heard that it is possible from others. Interesting.

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Dr. Michael Persinger is a man after my own heart. He is what all scientists should be.

This is great news.

ALS

I'm a student at Laurentian University (where Persinger has been conducting his research and teaching for years) and know a lot of background on his past practices. A scientist great at proving his facts, I can agree, but we definitely don't need more Persingers in this world. He's been penalized several times through the removal of funding, grants, access to his research facilities, etc. Many of his experiments, including some utilizing the "God Helmet", have been deemed inhumane and have caused brain damage to student volunteers. He absolutely hates teaching, but often gets forced to when the university has nothing else to do with him after revoking his research projects. He basically places his research above all else and doesn't exactly hide the fact that he doesn't think highly of humanity. He's quite the narcissist with a god complex who will go to any lengths to prove his theory.
However, being such a high profile figure in a small northern university, great strides are taken to suppress much of this.

Although I have attended some of his lectures, I have never registered for his course, so no I am not just student of his bitching and moaning. But there is alot more known than said about him around LU, and it's not all that surprising if you ever talk to him..... he's a little off the deep end

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

The first thing that came to mind after reading the thread title was the extraordinary double life of Dr. Donald K. Menzel of Harvard University.

This Menzel publicly denied the excistance of UFOs but later it became clear that he was deeply involved with studying the phenomenon behind closed doors for government agencies. Stanton Friedman discovered evidence to support this fact about Menzel.

Maybe there is a patern going with respectable mainstream scientist declaring truth in considered fringe science. I always had the idea that mainstream top-scientist are involved with secret governmental projects that deal with "pseudo-science". Publicly these scientist denie anything to do with it.

Maybe the time has come that the truth of these psuedo-scientific subjects will reveil themselves for everybody to learn. Now that these mainstream scientist know it is inevitable they go public with their findings.

edit on 9/2/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Marco0Aurelio

Interesting, who or what you personally believe is the cause of these defects?, and how do you think it is going to be "repaired" ?

Well the author of the human genetics video believes those defects are a by product of us being an engineered species. I believe that they were exactly how god invoked his punishments on us. It's funny how we are always told what the punishment will be, but never told how it will be executed.

How will they get repaired... we I can only hope that our scientists wise up one day, and learn how to fix all of this genocide that has been done to us. They need to first recognize the problem before they can fix it, and apparently Pyes video, the requirement of mass doctors and physicians, medicine, vaccines and everything else that's related, has not opened anyone's eyes yet, like it has mine.

Pye tells it like it is, in his video, and so many people I debate with on an evolution thread, do nothing but slam him because its not peer based.

No one really stops to think about the horrible things god did to us, we are always taught to believe he was a loving person, probably because he allowed us to live, but barley.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

Yes, but do you really think that once an "organic" Internet is in place that it would be possible to do away with all synthetic, computational systems, and therefore, their influence and effects, realistically? Because even one mainframe linked to a microchip in everything is all it would take for the "contamination" in my analogy of airborne pathogens, for example.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Good points, all, but on the last, my contention is it has already happened.
Ad yes, I agree, about soul and spirit, but the now for personality can be excruciating.....

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Excellent point. I am a scientist and was always skeptical of ESP. I opened my mind to it when I had a personal experience that shocked me.... I had a dream that my old friend (who I had not heard from in 2 years) was getting a divorce and that she would call and them me that. The next day, she called and told me of her divorce. This blew my mind and started me on a journey towards understanding the possibility of remote connections to other people.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Also, in regards to the associated issues you proposed, the maser might provide a partial answer.
Second

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Thats wonderful that the good doctor has found scientific verification.

For me, I am also a scientist who did my own studies using Hollywood, and in several cities and even through the net, and various other channels, and developed my own protocols, that verified it for me and those involved in the testing.

But its nice the scientififc community many of whom were well aware of my testing, no longer have to pretend it doesn't exist.

And no I am not going to elaborate if you do not already know of the testings done by my group.

Kudos to Dr. Persinger, the guy who likes to carve a brain in half on the telly with a butcher knife.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by doomedtoday

IMO,

It's only pseudoscience because of how it is viewed. If it becomes explainable and measurable then it will become valid science.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

Yes, but do you really think that once an "organic" Internet is in place that it would be possible to do away with all synthetic, computational systems, and therefore, their influence and effects, realistically? Because even one mainframe linked to a microchip in everything is all it would take for the "contamination" in my analogy of airborne pathogens, for example.

Realistically, yes! Not that it would be necessary to "do away" with existing systems, rather they would become anachronistic - not unlike the workings of your appendix. Furthermore, any attempt to put a "microchip in everything" or to activate such a system would be immediately apparent and thus rendered ineffective.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

An organic internet does exist.

The thing is that people do not understand what consciousness is and how the brain works. Mainstream science that is.

Telepathy is not done by the individual human mind. It is facilitated by the process which produces consciousness. For instance the collective unconscious is an example of that using modern terminology.

If you examine the 7 second gap tests, and you examine
Consciousness without a Cortex a challenge for Neuro-science, then you will see there is a need for some other something that is in use.

We know what that is, and people have known what that is since 1600 and before that.

But it is clearly indicated in a painting from 1600 called The Glorification of the Eucharist. And at present that science is so advanced mainstream science does not know how to approach the subject matter publicly.
Some call it the soul catcher machine in the moon. And as you can see, how on earth would mainstream science even begin, to study something like that when it is so far above top secret?
So its a machine, a quantum computer, that was made by the Anunnaki, and it provides a consciousness signal to the brain.
When people multi-task, they are using that machine. When you drive a car in traffic, listen to the radio, smoke a cigarette and talk on the cell phone, you are multi-tasking and using that machine.
When you imagine, you are tapping into its ram.
When you dream, you are using its ram.
And it is providing your conscience by polling the group to determine the norm, of social behavior, then prompting your subconscious mind.
Now you can say that all sounds like science fiction, but keep in mind many many people use that machine like it was second nature every day, although it is secret, it is quite mainstream, and part of the normal every day communications in Hollywood, through the paparazzi and sign language. It is also in movies and most modern TV shows, where people are using sign language and using the machine for normal extended communications.
And going way beyond that, to meeting in virtual spaces inside the conscious computer system, in dream-like states, and more.
So mainstream science is still playing catch up, but has difficulty dealing with a subject so delicate, that people really prefer to keep it secret.
It often has to do with relationships and private matters since there is nothing more private than a persons intimate thoughts.
But to reassure everyone, the machines which facilitate telepathy, which often surfaces just as intuition, were designed for that purpose, and designed to allow people to maintain privacy etc.
When you want to find a mate, it assists in that, and was designed for that as well.
You will pick up subtle signals from each other, and or meet up coincidentally, and perhaps when mankind was stretched apart far and wide it served a greater purpose in getting people to travel to meet, to mate, to preserve the species.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
S&F

Very cool.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It was proven to me decades ago. I used to go to this park and sit on this big boulder. I would then stare at the sky and turn a ring I had on my finger around and around.

At that time, I went to some psychic church thing. At one point, one of the ladies, who didn't know me from Adam, nor I her, stepped out and started pointing at people and just saying out loud what came into her mind. She looked at me and said "I see you sitting on a rock, staring at the sky, turning a ring around in your finger over and over again." She started there and went into the things I would think about during those times at the rock, etc.

But anyway, to me that's a case of something FAR too specific and exact to be "chance" or much else - unless she had been following me for months before I ever came to that meeting, or hired someone to! The last ditch effort people use to disprove that is that I'm lying. And to them, I say, "grow up!"

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

What is laying in the ground in line with the center of the machine and the wafer?

That would be the key correct. protected by the lion....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join