It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lot of friends and people I know tell people they have jobs but really do not.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What does "highly skilled as far as consciousness" mean and what does that have to do with "elites"?

Genuine question I'd like answered before I post anything else.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
reply to post by strangedays

i agree with the waiting,

many people are waiting for something,

like the passengers in a rollercoaster car climbing to the top, all anxious and aware they are on the precipice of something large, and can only wait for it to arrive,

i too am waiting, have been for 2 years now, just waiting, god knows what for.

Its not that im waiting for some big event. Im waiting for people to start fighting and such. I want the people who made their bed to be miserable in it. They selectively decide who has a good life and who has a bad life. Im waiting for it to collapse and have it ruined for everyone. There was never any point in building it up if they can so easily come in and destroy it.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

i think that is exaclty the point though.

they built it up so that they COULD come in and destroy it,

just good ole orwellian dialect they create the system, design the problems in it, so that they can destroy it, and present a solution, to the very same problems they created themselves.

they do this cause we would not have accepted the solution before the problems existed.

their "solution" of course, is to give even more control over the many, to the few.
edit on 2/8/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Its not that im waiting for some big event. Im waiting for people to start fighting and such.

if the people start fighting, isnt that a big event? i think so, and it may be the same one i am waiting for, i dont know

all i know is i feel a strong sense that i am waiting for something, that something is coming,

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
What does "highly skilled as far as consciousness" mean and what does that have to do with "elites"?

Genuine question I'd like answered before I post anything else.

Well since im blind sometimes I misuse the terminology. I relate the concept to people by saying "its like if someone from Italy came here and only spoke Italian and broken english. They might refer to all fast food restaurants as "mcdonalds" because they dont know the term/concept fast food".

Im talking about people that can have a conversation with me without me ever talking but them talking by mouth back to me because I can send but not recieve. I realize some are better developed in their abilities than others, some can future project, others cant. That type of stuff.

Couple that with wealthy DC families (im located in DC) and I guess thats where I use the term elite.

I know the concepts behind qualia, enlightened, etc to an extent as far as my brain lets me. I try to convey the message the best I can with the limitations I have.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

i think that is exaclty the point though.

they built it up so that they COULD come in and destroy it,

just good ole orwellian dialect they create the system, design the problems in it, so that they can destroy it, and present a solution, to the very same problems they created themselves.

they do this cause we would not have accepted the solution before the problems existed.

Yea I totally feel you on this. My thing is why wouldnt it have worked if they were in control the whole time?

I really wish they would have just told us about the slave class that are non cons. Instead we play a game wondering why people are attacking us for no reason, go to jail, end up dying, etc. All bad ends basically. And the cons are forced to lie. Thats why they have psychotic problems. They let a little go, then a little more, and then the flood gate opened now they are fighting amongst themselves. They lost sight of the golden rule.

It definetly seperated me from my remaining family. I hate them. They straight up told me that they want me dead. It worked down to my immediate family where my own mother said she wanted me dead. For a genetic difference.

When something that close is taken away from you nothing matters really. I never had anybody except my dead non con father. My relationships were fake. But I find out about all this and suddenly im the bad guy lol.

You would think it would rattle me more but ive been rejected by the cons my whole life. I dont think I am actually related to my "mother".

She basically knew the end date of my fathers life, had him take out a large life ins policy. He died, she cashed in. My "brother" is doing the same thing, farming out his wife. He cheats on her sleeps around on her regularly with me there even one time (I regret that 1 time but I still thouight he was real family). They make fun of her at the dinner table whenever we got together in the past. Dancing around her hinting about his infidelities to her but knowing she had no idea what they were talking about, becasue she was asleep as well as doped up on anti depressants.

You really begin to learn how the conscious work. The only thing left is God. Im waiting, because I know he works in funny ways. I think they will feel like they are about to get it all and have power and such and something very unfortunate will happen to them to balance it. They say God doesnt exist. So shouldnt be a problem that we are counting on him to save us lol. Its hopeless and sad.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well like I already said in my earlier post the two core problems of the economy today is NAFTA and GTA and until those two treasonous treaties are over turned there is no hope or point in discussing anything else about the economy, it's only going to get worse.

In fact it makes me feel like co opting one of Clinton's campaign phrases "it's the economy stupid." Of course my version would be "It's NAFTA and the GTA, stupid." And no I was not calling anyone in this thread stupid, just speaking to my fellow US citizens in general.

At the same time it's not hopeless and if the US citizens would rise up and begin demanding that those two treaties be abolished, it could be turned around.

You really begin to learn how the conscious work. The only thing left is God. Im waiting, because I know he works in funny ways. I think they will feel like they are about to get it all and have power and such and something very unfortunate will happen to them to balance it. They say God doesnt exist. So shouldnt be a problem that we are counting on him to save us lol. Its hopeless and sad.

I too personally believe in a creator, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to save us. Even, the religious books themselves say, "God helps those who help themselves." The fact is, the thousands of years of human history have shown us one thing, and that is God may or may not bless one group or movement, but in the end, regardless of gods blessing if humanity wants change they have to do the work for themselves. Sorry, but there will be no magic ropes coming from the sky and no angelic armies to cleanse the earth of wickedness.Personally, I actually think that is the whole point of being here, we either learn to work together and save ourselves, or we perish like the dinosaurs. That is the true test of any species worth and the first lesson all children are expected to learn. "How to play well with each other."
edit on 8-2-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

edit on 8-2-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: addition

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by prisoneronashipoffools

I too personally believe in a creator, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to save us. Even, the religious books themselves say, "God helps those who help themselves." The fact is, the thousands of years of human history have shown us one thing, and that is God may or may not bless one group or movement, but in the end, regardless of gods blessing if humanity wants change they have to do the work for themselves. Sorry, but there will be no magic ropes coming from the sky and no angelic armies to cleanse the earth of wickedness.Personally, I actually think that is the whole point of being here, we either learn to work together and save ourselves, or we perish like the dinosaurs. That is the true test of any species worth and the first lesson all children are expected to learn. "How to play well with each other."

I am totally with you on that. Like I said im waiting for the infighting and such. The women will have to go to prostitution and people will die. Maybe they will then look back on what they created lol.

As far as my situation. I worked my ass off and it was taken away from me. Its not like I ever slacked off. I just fell out of preference because I stuck up for the little people. I make my bed I lay in it.

As far as god helping those who help themselves-yea to an extent. You admittedly dont believe in God. Not bashing you, but I like when cons use biblical talk like that when they dont believe in it. How would they know "God helps those who help themselves"? They dont know God. Lol.

What you guys should say is: the ruling class thats watching you wants you to allow yourself to be torn down by them and rebuild yourself with their help, over and over and over and over and over again. But then you cant say you are actually helping yourself I guess. You just throw your "effort" into the system they have already set up and they choose whether to put you up or tear you down, for entertainment purposes. To help yourself would be to break yourself from the #ed up system and do something to put yourself up or contribute to destroying their #. And they dont allow you to do that with the setup control.

Most everyone I see nowadays had everything given to them, myself to an extent. The one thing I can take solace in is I actually did some hard work, and measureably more than the people deciding my future. I cant help that I was born with modern conveniences and such but I was working and hitting the books when they were playing and enjoying the good life.

It was great when I was at work and they were plowing my GF. I thought I was actually going to get married to that whore lol. I used to think if I was faithful they wouldnt cheat on me. At least I found out there was nothing I could do to stop it, so at least I didnt waste more time trying to "accept responsibility" (LOL) and figure out what I was doing wrong that made them cheat.

EDIT-for those that dont know what im talking about, because im genetically different, women dont want to have a child with my kind, so the only reason they come around is to "farm" you for your resources. They do some pretty disgusting things behind your back. But then since they have support, conscious chicks assume its ok to be polygamous and get trained by a bunch of people while farming a non con. After all they cant read minds (blindness) so they never know anyhow. And the mass are such good liars (sort of lol) they will cover it up for them. Afterall, they are on their team and against you in masse.

(remember what I said before, a murderer is not a murderer around other murderers)

Like I said it will come. Dont even need God for it. When the # starts to fall people are gonna get real hardened real quick.
edit on 8-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Someone once told me that the beauty of a lotus flower is increased when it is surrounded by mud, what im trying to say is that all the cons only serve to make the non-cons look even more heroic.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthIncarnate
Someone once told me that the beauty of a lotus flower is increased when it is surrounded by mud, what im trying to say is that all the cons only serve to make the non-cons look even more heroic.

Thanks I appreciate the kind words. I dont think im so great or above them. I do think im better than the ones that attack me.

Its kind of a crappy concilation prize. What is it to look good or heroic or be well off if there is no one to share it with? Is it worth losing your friends family and the ones you love? Im never going to reconcile with these people I will tell you that.

If I ever "made it" my money will go to help people, but even then after all this, seeing how they control everything (I even tried to volunteer at a homeless shelter and they were all over the place controlling the homeless people and it made me sick to my sotomach) I dont really think I can help anyone. I get more selfish and untrusting as time goes on, and for good reason. Theres really nothing that can bring one back from this. If I got a hot wife, a bangin job, a big house, etc what would it be worth? Absolute #. It would all be fake. At least in the hope that revenge will come one day I actually have some real return. Like I said I cant wait.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I am totally with you on that. Like I said im waiting for the infighting and such. The women will have to go to prostitution and people will die. Maybe they will then look back on what they created lol.

Well, really I don't think we are on the same road, with that comment, though, I agree if it all does collapse we deserve it, at the same time, I don't look forward to it and frankly I think we should unite and stop it, because if we hit that point it's to late and it will be game over for our nation and probably humanity in general as well.

As far as my situation. I worked my ass off and it was taken away from me. Its not like I ever slacked off. I just fell out of preference because I stuck up for the little people. I make my bed I lay in it.

I think you missed the point of the first part of my post, for one I was not even addressing you specifically but all of us together generally. The fact is how hard we do or do not work individually in the system is irrelevant, if collectively we sit back and do nothing while our leaders sell our economy and nation down the river, we are all equally culpable and responsible for the downfall of this nation. And there is enough blame for all of us, myself included.

As far as god helping those who help themselves-yea to an extent. You admittedly dont believe in God. Not bashing you, but I like when cons use biblical talk like that when they dont believe in it. How would they know "God helps those who help themselves"? They dont know God. Lol.

Not to bash you either, but I think your are confusing me with another poster, because I never said I didn't believe in god, so not sure where you got that opinion, but, it's okay.
Furthermore the point I was trying to make, by referencing that saying is, we can't wait for a savior, we can't expect god to clean up our messes and save our nation when we will not collectively deal with our corrupt and treasonous leaders. We collectively; all the citizens in the US, have to rise up and fix our nation or get what we deserve due to our inaction.

What you guys should say is: the ruling class thats watching you wants you to allow yourself to be torn down by them and rebuild yourself with their help, over and over and over and over and over again. But then you cant say you are actually helping yourself I guess. You just throw your "effort" into the system they have already set up and they choose whether to put you up or tear you down, for entertainment purposes. To help yourself would be to break yourself from the #ed up system and do something to put yourself up or contribute to destroying their #. And they dont allow you to do that with the setup control.

No what we really should be saying is "the emperor has no clothes." The fact is the elite though they are running things have no power, save the power we all collectively allow them to have. To blame the elite for all our problems while overlooking the fact that we allow them to create those problems is a fools game. Really if humanity weren't so divided and ignorant the elites power could be crushed in a single instant; without a single bullet or drop of blood being spilled, just by us no longer listening to them. I mean if a king calls on his subjects and they ignore him and then he calls on his army and they ignore him, is he really a king anymore, or does he quickly become the crazy man on the corner shouting at the top of his lungs that he is king? And the real problem I see you are having, is focusing to much on the individual actions, I am speaking about the collective actions of the citizens of the US in general; we all are contributing to the system, either through our support of it or our inaction to stop it.

Most everyone I see nowadays had everything given to them, myself to an extent. The one thing I can take solace in is I actually did some hard work, and measureably more than the people deciding my future. I cant help that I was born with modern conveniences and such but I was working and hitting the books when they were playing and enjoying the good life.

Once, again you are looking at it from an individual perspective, I applaud you that you worked hard in the system, but how hard you did or did not work or what was or was not given to by the system is irrelevant, the fact is in the end the problems with US is a collective problem and can only be solved collectively, not with more infighting. The only way the US can be saved and it's bleak economic course averted is for people to unite and stop our corrupt and treasonous leaders from continuing to destroy our country and it's economy;which is a nations lifeblood.

It was great when I was at work and they were plowing my GF. I thought I was actually going to get married to that whore lol. I used to think if I was faithful they wouldnt cheat on me. At least I found out there was nothing I could do to stop it, so at least I didnt waste more time trying to "accept responsibility" (LOL) and figure out what I was doing wrong that made them cheat. EDIT-for those that dont know what im talking about, because im genetically different, women dont want to have a child with my kind, so the only reason they come around is to "farm" you for your resources. They do some pretty disgusting things behind your back. But then since they have support, conscious chicks assume its ok to be polygamous and get trained by a bunch of people while farming a non con. After all they cant read minds (blindness) so they never know anyhow. And the mass are such good liars (sort of lol) they will cover it up for them. Afterall, they are on their team and against you in masse. (remember what I said before, a murderer is not a murderer around other murderers) Like I said it will come. Dont even need God for it. When the # starts to fall people are gonna get real hardened real quick.

Sorry to hear about your individual problems brother, but we all have them and focusing on them is not going to solve the problems with the economy and the nation. The fact is you should instead be focusing on uniting with the other citizens of this country and fighting to take it back before it falls. Yes many of the masses are blind and liars, but more and more everyday are not. If all those who aren't, united together they would be a force that even the elite could have no hope of stopping. In the end, brother, what I am trying to say is, we all unite together and stop it collectively, or we all share the responsibility of the worlds collapse individually.

edit on 8-2-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by prisoneronashipoffools

Yea im not trying to be disrespectful to women. Im universally untrusting of both sexes lol so I dont discriminate. So just to put that out there.

Really prostitution is one of the harshest things women would face, men death. It was all that came to mind when I thought of what people would have to lose during TSHTF. Maybe if they prostitute themselves now, it wont be such a big deal (the women in my case, not ALL women). But you can see why I would be angry lol.

Its pretty obvious its a light vs dark thing too. Ive been told a lot of the luciferian stuff is real and that some practice it. Im ok with that. Even though I feel im on the dumb God side, I feel it would be ok to have friends that are satanists, as long as they didnt try to hurt me or something. I believe satan is necissary for God to do his work. Imagine satan as the car salesman, God as the finance guy. They go to work with each other but are on two totally different levels. Satan does the dirty work and gets people cleaned up heh.

EDIT- I completely agree with you on the unite necissity. Its strange, ive always kind of lived for the mass, my fellow man/beings, and after this stuff started happening, I went the opposite direction most go. I started looking and and examining my own life and found I kind of missed out because I spent my time trying to contribute and help everyone else. It sucks. I could have had a lot of things but I missed opportunities because I freaked out with not trusting people (and it may have saved my life, so im ok with that). Im under the impression that its like a 15/85% situation, the non cons outnumnbered. Afterall they refer to our kind as the minorities. And when you try to find people like yourself, they either block you or are a fake playing like a non con. The first thing i tried to do was to seek out a woman like me, but I soon realized they could also manipulate her and ruin it for us. Plus most non cons I meet I dont like for whatever reason. I dont feel comfortable in either group. I tried moving down south for a year to ba among the rh negatives and they are too slow for me. I am like them but im educated like a con. It puts me in an exclusive situation that never really fits in.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
Part of my own fault was not realizing how the world was. But I know now. I felt because I spent my time working and on the books while others were out partying and gettin laid and having conscious fun-which I am not invited to do by my genetic code-that I deserved a good high paying job that meant something. I mean I had worked for it. But then I realized its not about hard work.

Anyone going through college, read that quote very carefully. Also, listen to your instructors, they will repeat it over and over again: It's not about a high GPA (unless you're a flawless 4.0), it's about networking.

If you are not lucky enough to get an intership in your field, then at least make lots of friends. Else you will be stuck in an infinite no experience no job loop and nobody will be there to help you. Don't worry if it's too late, there are exits, but they are not pretty and will take a long time to get where you would have been if you had connections.

My experience:

After 4 years in engineering school I spent 6 months unemployed. The only job I could get was a electronics technician job paying $11/hr for doing nothing more than twisting wires all day. However, that was enough to start building a resume and connections (be attentive and friendly, you never know if the other guy twisting wires knows someone you might want to meet). It's been 1 year and I almost doubled that paycheck. I think it will be another year before I make another big leap and though I still make less money than the average entry level engineer, I'm not unemployed like some of my peers. And boy they are dumb, I offered one of them employment in my company and he declined because pay was too low. He still doesn't understand the value of networking and I guess he is happy not making any money..
edit on 8-2-2012 by daniel_g because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by daniel_g

Part of my own fault was not realizing how the world was. But I know now. I felt because I spent my time working and on the books while others were out partying and gettin laid and having conscious fun-which I am not invited to do by my genetic code-that I deserved a good high paying job that meant something. I mean I had worked for it. But then I realized its not about hard work.

Anyone going through college, read that quote very carefully. Also, listen to your instructors, they will repeat it over and over again: It's not about a high GPA (unless you're a flawless 4.0), it's about networking.

If you are not lucky enough to get an intership in your field, then at least make lots of friends. Else you will be stuck in an infinite no experience no job loop and nobody will be there to help you. Don't worry if it's too late, there are exits, but they are not pretty and will take a long time to get where you would have been if you had connections.

My experience:

After 4 years in engineering school I spent 6 months unemployed. The only job I could get was a electronics technician job paying $11/hr for doing nothing more than twisting wires all day. However, that was enough to start building a resume and connections (be attentive and friendly, you never know if the other guy twisting wires knows someone you might want to meet). It's been 1 year and I almost doubled that paycheck. I think it will be another year before I make another big leap and though I still make less money than the average entry level engineer, I'm not unemployed like some of my peers. And boy they are dumb, I offered one of them employment in my company and he declined because pay was too low. He still doesn't understand the value of networking and I guess he is happy not making any money..
edit on 8-2-2012 by daniel_g because: (no reason given)

It was the same thing with me. As part of trying all the help BS, I would try to get people jobs too. Every time it came up that I could get them a sitdown with the boss they always put their nose up at it. I was like ok fine then I dont want to make the recommendation if you are going to do a half assed job anyway. Its that quit if you dont get what you want attitude. Work smart not hard I guess.

And I was totally networked, this is how I even got the job.

Dont get me wrong I was one of the most popular (even if people didnt like me I was still known) people in HS, and had many many friends. As soon as I discovered the consciousness all those friends disappeared. Literally HUNDREDS.

Then I realized everyone knows me because they can read me. Ive even had a celeb or 2 take shots at me. It sucks.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

We are basically just letting these people kill us off because they think they are genetically superior. But thats a whole nother topic to be talking about. Leaving it at that-dont kid yourselves guys-you could be the biggest slob on the block but if your daddy/network/family is part of the "preferred" they will bend any rules to get you into anything they want. The rest of us (who worked harder) just lose. Save your energy for yourself is my opinion.

Strangedays - I'm reading a couple of your threads because you're very eloquent and have really accurate descriptions of what's going on - I appreciate your contributions. I think you said it perfectly here - "Save your energy for yourself." I've had similar experiences - worked like a dog for super scummy people, only to be treated like a dog - I ditched their whole stinking system a long time ago and have been doing just as you said - saving my energy for myself, or for things I care about. It's the only way to do it.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordgrrl

We are basically just letting these people kill us off because they think they are genetically superior. But thats a whole nother topic to be talking about. Leaving it at that-dont kid yourselves guys-you could be the biggest slob on the block but if your daddy/network/family is part of the "preferred" they will bend any rules to get you into anything they want. The rest of us (who worked harder) just lose. Save your energy for yourself is my opinion.

Strangedays - I'm reading a couple of your threads because you're very eloquent and have really accurate descriptions of what's going on - I appreciate your contributions. I think you said it perfectly here - "Save your energy for yourself." I've had similar experiences - worked like a dog for super scummy people, only to be treated like a dog - I ditched their whole stinking system a long time ago and have been doing just as you said - saving my energy for myself, or for things I care about. It's the only way to do it.

Yea thanks its really hard to put all the information into one post since is very very detailed. Thats why I always tell everyone search my username and read all my posts. Its so much info you could write a book on it. Its also hard trying to maintain neutrality and not hating the people that hurt me. Im really trying but I know you will read some of my posts if you are searching that will probably enrage you. Sorry for that I dont mean it that way but I know it will come across as such. Star for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join