It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lot of friends and people I know tell people they have jobs but really do not.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Now, before you ask yourself why did I post this, and that telling people you have a job when you dont is not a conspiracy and I know that lol.

What im talking about are my conscious friends. You know, the controller types, that seem to know about where things are going.

I recently was fired and have not been working. Just about every conscious person I run across, friend or enemy, is pushing me to go get another job (i didnt choose to leave my college job I was forced out/abused) immediately. One thing I notice is they act like they are working and its just something everyone should be doing. I get attacked by cons out in public, so whats keeping me from seeking reemployment is just that. I know the next job I go to they will abuse me and steal my money. This last jobdrained me of the last 15k I had, including putting 10k debt on my cc for them only to set me up and cut me loose and not pay the benefits I had earned.

So these acquaintences are acting like they are working normal daytime business hours, full time. The strange thing is I will see them on xbox live during the day, just for example. This specific buddy is highly skilled as far as consciousness goes, so I already know hes an elite. He said he was doing mortgages for a local company. When I asked him why he was home the first time it was that he was sick that day, then the next week he was just home on his lunchbreak (but was online for 3 hours strangely), and even a few weeks after that said he was working from home.

This is just one of my friends I have talked to. Its obvious a lot of them are not working, save for public face jobs like managing a restaurant or something. I have at least 5 people I know that are HCNT (highly conscious neurotypical) that are not working. And it doesnt look like they plan to as they seem to be waiting for something.

I really do think we are nearing the real end. If you can take some time off and afford to do it, take that VACATION NOW! It might be your last opportunity. Even if its not doom and gloom and say the dollar falls out, you wont be able to do it then either.

But I am positive many are "sitting" right now and waiting. Has anyone else notice this?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The only thing I see really is that there is no low skilled job been created. And even if you have been highly educated you have to fight allot for that job position. I think its insane that the majority of jobs that are available for job seekers, are highly skilled jobs - yet the big percentage of job seekers- infact the majority of job seekers, are lower skilled people but yet the work isnt their for them? This is a problem that my government are not tackling - the only thing mentioned by them is that theres going to be more job opportunities at Mcdonalds..lal..

Also to touch on the subject of you saying people are lying about working, well thats because society looks at you like your a complete failure if you dont work- I dont look at a person who cant find work as a drain on society, i stand by them and ask why is this person in this position - unlike many who will point the finger at the unemployed and tell them to go work in Mcdonalds just to conform to the egotistical asshole of society, not understanding that Mcdonalds wages cant sustain a living life past a persons who still lives with their mother and farther

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It's the Obama economy.

Obama has been in office for 37 months and I have only worked 19 months since he took over. Worked the first 6 months of his administation, then took 9 months off voluntarily, went back to work for 13 months, and then went on unemployment over a bad managerial decision. On unemployment for the last 8 months.

This is from a guy that always had a steady job for 24 years...never a lapse in work, until this Obama guy took office.

Really looking forward for him to go.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It seems to me that a lot of the employers that complain about not being able to find qualified candidates are really just looking for excuses to whine and hire overseas labor.

I can't tell you how many times I see these people complaining about a lack of skilled IT workers, but the ads I see on job boards demand somebody with a 4 year degree and at least 2 years of experience for a Tier 1 helpdesk position. Before the recession hit, those same jobs were asking for people with 2 year degrees and six months experience or equivalent.

They can't find skilled workers because they're setting the bar artificially high.
edit on 8-2-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Don't work a "job". Jobs are part of the conspiracy to keep you enslaved and part of the system. Step back, find ways to make money by doing what you enjoy and working for yourself. Companies have zero loyalty to their employees, so you can only trust yourself and maybe some close friends/associates anyway.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

That sucks dude, I feel for ya but....

What kind of a job were you in where you didnt get paid and you needed to buy them things on your credit card

Doesnt sound like any job I know, why did you even agree to buy this stuff?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
The only thing I see really is that there is no low skilled job been created. And even if you have been highly educated you have to fight allot for that job position. I think its insane that the majority of jobs that are available for job seekers, are highly skilled jobs - yet the big percentage of job seekers- infact the majority of job seekers, are lower skilled people but yet the work isnt their for them? This is a problem that my government are not tackling - the only thing mentioned by them is that theres going to be more job opportunities at Mcdonalds..lal..

Also to touch on the subject of you saying people are lying about working, well thats because society looks at you like your a complete failure if you dont work- I dont look at a person who cant find work as a drain on society, i stand by them and ask why is this person in this position - unlike many who will point the finger at the unemployed and tell them to go work in Mcdonalds just to conform to the egotistical asshole of society, not understanding that Mcdonalds wages cant sustain a living life past a persons who still lives with their mother and farther

Originally posted by Carseller4
It's the Obama economy.

Obama has been in office for 37 months and I have only worked 19 months since he took over. Worked the first 6 months of his administation, then took 9 months off voluntarily, went back to work for 13 months, and then went on unemployment over a bad managerial decision. On unemployment for the last 8 months.

This is from a guy that always had a steady job for 24 years...never a lapse in work, until this Obama guy took office.

I totally understand what you guys are saying. I guess I just have a different perspective because im "blind".

I see HCNT people getting their friends family and people associated with thier mind networks into jobs. This is because they can have control as a group. I remember when I was a child I worked at a fast food place and it happened with conscious groups then. I would notice how a small group of people would be friends and all get jobs together and push out those that were on the outside or that they did not like. I just always found it funny and although I could see it it really didnt bother me because they were fighting for control at a lower level at a Taco Bell or something. It was funny and pathetic.

But now it has changed, they have them in higher positions. Im sure they started with small businesses like that to understand how to set up the model and work it. Now they have moved onto corporations and we have what we have. I know for a fact HCNT people do this as my last job required a college degree but the boss got his friends kid in who didnt have to work as hard as the rest of us simply because he was on a "preferred list". Even though he did not go to school and pass the trials we had to to get that job.

We are basically just letting these people kill us off because they think they are genetically superior. But thats a whole nother topic to be talking about. Leaving it at that-dont kid yourselves guys-you could be the biggest slob on the block but if your daddy/network/family is part of the "preferred" they will bend any rules to get you into anything they want. The rest of us (who worked harder) just lose. Save your energy for yourself is my opinion.

I guess the only concilation I have is everybody loses. I mean it sucks because there are people that tried harder, gave more blood sweat tears so some elitist POS can raise his slob children in privlidge without them ever having to really work. It pisses me off. I say we let them take over and sit back. I mean essentially thats whats being done anyway and we see where its going. I just look at them as losers that had a cheat sheet in life. No better than anyone else, in fact LOWER.
edit on 8-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

It's the Obama economy.

I'm sorry but you're harping about only having worked 19 months out his admin, when you freely admit that you voluntarily took time off.. At least don't try to slant it like you haven't been able to find work during his administration when you decide to leave your job on your own. And then when you were let go, you freely admit that it was a managerial decision. If you need to elaborate on this go ahead, but lets at least be honest here. I don't like Obama, didn't vote for him. But at least present the facts straight.
edit on 2/8/2012 by Question Fate because: spelling

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
It seems to me that a lot of the employers that complain about not being able to find qualified candidates are really just looking for excuses to whine and hire overseas labor.

This is totally true. Some people call them stupid but its all calculated lol.

I mean do you really think our society would be like this if they werent doing it. How many jobs are out there that make money off of paperwork? They are just jobs created because the preferred didnt have the real skillset to get the job done, so they waited until the original workers built everything up, came in took what those people had learned and acted like they had gone through the same (blood sweat and tears) build up. NO-you just sat there and watched, then came in to grab the glory like any true loser.

If you notice these people only seem to be able to do troubleshooting and fixing of minor things. Ill give you an example. A typical useless worker today can tape together a wire that has seperated on a harness on a dumptruck for example to get it going again. The worker of old built the harness, engine, and the truck. The new guy, (typical boss' son scenario you see at a jobsite where all the other laborers get pissed that he goes to the foreman position immeadiately and doesnt know #) can fix a WIRE. Thats it. Yet the boss' son will be reveled by the community because, well, hes in that "preferred" network and the laborers will stay quiet so they dont make it hard for them at the jobsite for voicing how its unfair.

Multiply that scenario over the entire US/world, and you have the reasonn for the problems we are in now. Im tired of these people always getting a pass and never having consequences-especially when we little people have to already deal with the problem of not having a rich daddy/network to put us up AND the fact that the "preferred" live blalmelessly and when they screw up they try to find a way to put it on the little people like they caused it. Garbage.And theres nothing anyone can do about it. I suggesting getting popcorn.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I know what you mean, I myself quit my job at christmas time, I have been earning a bit of money online, barely enough to pay my rent, by selling on ebay etc.

I have worked hard all my life and just feel like, whats the point anymore? I definately feel like something big is going to happen and I am sat waiting for it!

...Probably will be an eviction notice

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I can't tell you how many times I see these people complaining about a lack of skilled IT workers, but the ads I see on job boards demand somebody with a 4 year degree and at least 2 years of experience for a Tier 1 helpdesk position. Before the recession hit, those same jobs were asking for people with 2 year degrees and six months experience or equivalent.

They can't find skilled workers because they're setting the bar artificially high.

On top of that, Ive seen people from overseas come over here and take high paying jobs, and can't do the work. That's not to slant people from out of the country , as I've seen the same thing with people from right here in the good ole us of a

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

It's the Obama economy. Obama has been in office for 37 months and I have only worked 19 months since he took over. Worked the first 6 months of his administation, then took 9 months off voluntarily, went back to work for 13 months, and then went on unemployment over a bad managerial decision. On unemployment for the last 8 months. This is from a guy that always had a steady job for 24 years...never a lapse in work, until this Obama guy took office. Really looking forward for him to go.
reply to post by Carseller4

No it' not the Obama economy actually. It's the Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr., Obama economy.You can actually thank both parties for the mess we are in.

I can see that you like too many others in america are short sighted and ego centric; after all you apparently think the economy was great before YOU lost YOUR job, but news flash it wasn't. The fact is the problem with the American economy is NAFTA and the global trade agreement and Bush Sr. started that ball rolling and every administration after has added to it.

The funny thing is there was a candidate that actually stood up, spoke the truth and warned the politicians and the people of america about the future they would get if those agreements were made and of course the other candidates and the media in general worked full time to make him look like an idiot and laughed at his appearance and voice; I am of course talking about Ross Perot. The thing is today the man's warning has been vindicated and he looks damn right prophetic now. After all ask yourself, are you hearing that sucking sound yet, the sound of all your jobs going overseas? Of course you can it's to loud to ignore now.

You see, since the day that those treasonous treaties were signed, our jobs began flowing over seas and first it was just a few jobs, over time it was more. Then, the US had the tech boom/bubble and no one cared that the manufacturing jobs were going overseas, because everyone thought the US would ride the technological wave into the future, but then of course that bubble collapsed and what jobs came from it started going overseas as well. Well though the tech bubble made the economy look nice for a little while, it was only masking the bigger problem, the loss of our manufacturing jobs and now that the tech jobs are joining them the cumulative economic destruction of the last four administrations is now clear to see.

The sad thing is, you like most shortsighted americans probably actually do blame one party and one president and do really believe that if Obama is replaced things will get better. Unfortunately it won't. The problem is NAFTA and the Global Trade Agreement and the republicans are just as responsible as the democrats for that and neither side is going to overturn those treaties, so unfortunately for the people of america the only way is down, the economy is just going to continue to sink and collapse until there are no jobs left.

And in the end, nothing will ever change until the majority of americans set aside their shortsighted football mentality, quit playing the political football game, stop voting for a candidate just because he can make a touchdown and win and start voting and fighting for their conscience and their beliefs.Having observed my fellow humans my whole life, I really don't have high hopes for that though, so I can only say one thing "Enjoy the collapse, we all deserve it."
edit on 8-2-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

edit on 8-2-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

edit on 8-2-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Don't work a "job". Jobs are part of the conspiracy to keep you enslaved and part of the system. Step back, find ways to make money by doing what you enjoy and working for yourself. Companies have zero loyalty to their employees, so you can only trust yourself and maybe some close friends/associates anyway.

This is good advice and I have actually been persuing this. Its just difficult as I have next to nothing. It would be nice to have the resources at my disposal that the "preferred" do. But then thats funny its how it works. If I did have access to those things I wouldnt need them lol.

It would probably go something like this: borrow money from daddy to start my own company that they already know will have success because they will put their network behind it. Say I start a restaurant-of course it will do well. All of daddys network friends will be in to eat (wouldnt want to piss the boss off by not eating at his sons restaurant) and you will do well. Or what if you invest in the stock market? Well, daddy wont let you down. Youd be hooked up with some nice inside info (which is illegal, but daddys not going to rat you out i mean he set it up-thats another thing they bend rules/legalities) and be rich overnight.

There was still some "life" left when we had small businesses but now even in small towns across the US, most are getting bought out/driven out because of the resource wealth of the "cheaters". Anyone can see how it all works. Thats why you cant really fix it. It has to all go down. And then daddy and his son crawl anonomously back into the newly fallen society unscathed, and basically got to just live an easy ass life all while hurting and stepping on others.

Its sad. Satan runs rampant.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

That sucks dude, I feel for ya but....

What kind of a job were you in where you didnt get paid and you needed to buy them things on your credit card

Doesnt sound like any job I know, why did you even agree to buy this stuff?

Short story I was a junior exec/territoy mgr for a chemical company for the NSA/Ft meade and private large corporations.

I thought it was great-had a new company car a decent salary etc.

Well with the gas travel of the job I easily exceeded the $200 I was give a month, the total was more like $400/mo. Thats cool right because I can just write it off on taxes right? NOPE. I got $36 back for every $900 I overspent. I moved into a nicer apt as I was responsible for the company car, as well as the equipment in it (around $3k at any give time in it). Rent went up about $600/month with utils. But its was all good because I was making SO much money right? NA. I was clearing about $65k on paper but after all the deductions I was really making about 42k. This number did not even account for my rent. Im now stuck in a lease paying that addl $600 for 10 more months as they cut me loose a few weeks after I renewed my lease and traded my truck in on a new car (thought I was doing well and would have a job outlook) anbd took out a new loan.

When you were not at work you were encouraged to shop at your affiliate businesses and spend your money there. After all if they were buying your products then it would only be right to shop there too. Tack a few dollars or illegitimate purchases on your bill wile you were doing that and 10k adds up quick. It was more like 14k I just was using the 10k number bc it was easier for math.

Dont want to shop there? Boss gives you # asking why you arent shopping there then gives you the schpeel that "they buy from us so you should buy from them". Then you realize they do that to keep the money in an organized network and not get out to the mom/pops, eventually making them die out. Its despicable.

Trying to take vacation? Cant approve it-they make up something to not let you take your earned time off. The year goes by, you end up losing your 2 weeks unpaid because you cant use them.

Take things like that and add them all up. Youll see that theres not much living left to do on your own. And if you speak up or dont comply, you are stomped out and fired. Everyone else sees it and although they disagree, they have families and wont speak up or say a word. Boss likes that bc he has everyone captive.

Repeat the cycle in every major (and probably minor) company in the US. Pigs.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate

It's the Obama economy.

I'm sorry but you're harping about only having worked 19 months out his admin, when you freely admit that you voluntarily took time off.. At least don't try to slant it like you haven't been able to find work during his administration when you decide to leave your job on your own. And then when you were let go, you freely admit that it was a managerial decision. If you need to elaborate on this go ahead, but lets at least be honest here. I don't like Obama, didn't vote for him. But at least present the facts straight.
edit on 2/8/2012 by Question Fate because: spelling

I also want to be clear that I have been working full time for about 15 years consistently. Before then part time (when I was in HS and talking about the Tbell crap). I finished college while working full time. I went to a major university but commuted as i couldnt have afforded it if I was not an in state. Plus I barely financially did it.

Part of my own fault was not realizing how the world was. But I know now. I felt because I spent my time working and on the books while others were out partying and gettin laid and having conscious fun-which I am not invited to do by my genetic code-that I deserved a good high paying job that meant something. I mean I had worked for it. But then I realized its not about hard work. Those people that were screwing around while people like me were working to build ourselves up from dirt, and they just got put into the jobs when they were done playing-ahead of people like me, simply because of "preference".

They say work smart, not hard. I used to try to integrate this into my work to reduce time completing a job or something, thinking that was what it meant. I was wrong.

Work smart, not hard = cheat, take shortcuts at others expenses

If anyone disagrees, look at the quality of our products-all are mostly disposable and break easily. Not like the products of the past.

Their easy lives were most important. Above our health, work, money, families, lives. Its funny because its an exact play down-to-the-man level as to why this OWS and teh 99/1 percent issue is so important.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by benjamin2012
I know what you mean, I myself quit my job at christmas time, I have been earning a bit of money online, barely enough to pay my rent, by selling on ebay etc.

I have worked hard all my life and just feel like, whats the point anymore? I definately feel like something big is going to happen and I am sat waiting for it!

...Probably will be an eviction notice

Lol well I hope not man, there are a lot of us in this position. As they make things worse for everyone it kind of makes me happy. Imagine how # will be when all the chaos starts. It will be terrible for us too, but at least they got more to lose.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate

On top of that, Ive seen people from overseas come over here and take high paying jobs, and can't do the work. That's not to slant people from out of the country , as I've seen the same thing with people from right here in the good ole us of a

Sorry to keep quoting everyone but you guys have a lot of really good points. And you are right here. These are the fringe wire-fixing workers im talking about.

If its discovered that they cannot do the work they remain in the position. Possibilities: 1. Blame it on someone else 2. Say you werent trained for that and its the co's fault for not training 3. Have daddy come in and say its not your fault even if it is LOL 4. I mean I could go on all day.

Work SMART, not hard LOL!

EDIT- and nothing against people that arent from here, they seem to be in the same boat as the little peeps
edit on 8-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
In all my years of 'jobbing', it seems as if the most important "asset" towards getting a job is that you know someone who works at the place you're applying to. I can understand this to an extent, but it's to the point of ridiculousness. In small towns it's even worse, or at least more obvious.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by circlemaker
In all my years of 'jobbing', it seems as if the most important "asset" towards getting a job is that you know someone who works at the place you're applying to. I can understand this to an extent, but it's to the point of ridiculousness. In small towns it's even worse, or at least more obvious.

Exactly. Its whats happening on a larger scale and they are just putting these people in places where they clearly should not be.

Have a dispute over a Drs bill with a low level minimum wage employee? That employee can put it on your credit report and mess you up when lokking for a place to live, just for example. And who made the call to put that unskilled worker there in the first place? Oh yea, thats the receptionists conscious buddy. They got rid of the girl who had an accounting degree, she didnt work for minimum wage LOL.

Its funny, small towns had their own conscious network before people starting talking about it/revealing it. It was just done via mouthspeak/reputation haha.

I think what bothered me the most is these people have always done this cheating, short cut type of stuff to me, making money off my labor or ideas its just that I would always come out on top. It was easy to let them pound on me (its not a new experience) because I knew it would turn out that my hard work and effort paid off. Its just that these last 4 years its just not working like that anymore. I still tried to not speak up and just go with it, and it only hurt me more and made me sick. I started feeling better when they would call me a name and I would be like "WHAT? Did you just mouth off to me?" and stood up for myself (bc you know they are pussies for the most part and dont like in face confrontation). I started doing that and had less chest/stomach pains going into work and things seemed to be getting better. Then they fired me. They want you to be in fear all the time. They will get rid of you if you dont continue to turn the death wheel. Funny, because they had a dead peasant policy on me. They are very real. They have to at least disclose it to you now.

It only seems short lived though (for them). I suggest they enjoy as much of it as they can, because its almost over for them.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

i agree with the waiting,

many people are waiting for something,

like the passengers in a rollercoaster car climbing to the top, all anxious and aware they are on the precipice of something large, and can only wait for it to arrive,

i too am waiting, have been for 2 years now, just waiting, god knows what for.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join