It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a hidden door to exclusive treasures for the famous/connected?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I often read that NASA may have had a hidden space programme that ran along side it; where various exotic technologies were used and developed.

I wonder if we could push that theory further to include hidden treasures for the rich,famous and connected. It certainly wouldn’t surprise me. Almost as though the world we know is a sort of switched off version of Earth.

These treasures might include.

Immortality
Cures for everything
Travel to mars
Communication with ET’s
Cryogenic suspension [you know who is said to be frozen]
Time travel [almost all of us have seen THOSE pictures of you know who]
Communication with higher beings
Dimensional travel
Relocation and identity change post prosecution
Access to underground and underwater resorts
Travel by fast UFO ships
Political rule

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Interesting theory but Im confused, which pictures of who

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
is there any proof or documentation or even a former employee talking of a secret NASA program? i wouldn't doubt it that NASA has done operations out of the public eye. i have often suspected that when you get to a certain "wealth level" that you'd have to be indoctrinated into one group or another because lets face it the 100 richest people in the world probably have more than enough cash to end world poverty and still be the richest people in the world, but control is worth more than money and they need to control the rich people just as much as they try to control everyone else. just my opinion.

and yes who do you refer to when talking about time travellers?
edit on 8/2/2012 by josephamccoy because: added last sentance

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
nick cook and joseph p farrell have written about possible projects that ran along side public offerings.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
nice theory.
but i believe like some posts above me said. that it will probably be only given/shown to those who are the top most richest/ or who has most power in the world. probably top 10.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
well, im not saying what % of people get this, but i bet there is something put away for them. a bit like that song on the simpsons when Homer joined that club. 'who made steve guttenberg a star?' 'we did!'..

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I know it sounds stupid, but I think being a lehman is great compared to this. The lehman doesnt have to murder, impover, or hurt people and can live a realtively low-sin based life. Thats as rich as anyone I would think would want. These people are distracted by their materialism.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
I know it sounds stupid, but I think being a lehman is great compared to this. The lehman doesnt have to murder, impover, or hurt people and can live a realtively low-sin based life. Thats as rich as anyone I would think would want. These people are distracted by their materialism.

WTF is a "lehman"???

A Ford Lehman?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I read somewhere that there is a super-secret formula for Coca-Cola that remains true to the original formula that can only be attained by a select few company executives, the President, and the Pope. Hogwash, I say!

top topics

join