It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where are we going now ? this is my question....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

The first one I look at a litte different. I call it the pyramid of power and we are using it in all our goverments and group behaviour. The top have a tendency to become corrupt and parasitic on those below and in the end the whole structure collapses by it's own weight since the people below can't support the top anymore.

The conditioning I have read from other sources and I agree.

Thanks you for your link I will read it later. I just viewed it a bit but saw that you had the 2 opposing group (duality) in it. I have been trying to let go of all dualities but I can't seem to shake ego (service to self) and egoless (service by all for all). It is what I use as a meassurement if something is bad/unhealthy for us or good/healty. Am I wrong to use it? Can you see beyond it because I can't.

I also see that if we don't go for the ideal equal we will have self destruction/armageedon. Our technical advances makes it so. Control will one day slip and one person will push the atomic button because he/she feel wronged. It is only a matter of time and it is Karma. What society as a whole seed it will reap. Namaste

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Sorry to have not responded before this.

I like your pyramid reckoning, because an observer can see it in all cultures. To me it is part of the might is right mindset.. the structure of how it was developed, but I am glad you expressed it so much more easily.

Funny thing Duality. We do have to use the terms and concepts in open conversation with people because the many currently perceive everything from that perspective. Which is okay too, as it should be for Now. Very few at the moment are perceiving from a different point of reference. And this will change, naturally, with experiences to come.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join