It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun flares affect our pineal gland, causing mass awakening?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

This was interesting, too. I believe that solar flares affect us, mentally.

Evidence indicates that wars and international conflicts most often break out when sunspots are rapidly forming or rapidly decaying, as these are times when there are more intense geomagnetic storms.

Source

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: added

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames

This was interesting, too. I believe that solar flares affect us, mentally.

Evidence indicates that wars and international conflicts most often break out when sunspots are rapidly forming or rapidly decaying, as these are times when there are more intense geomagnetic storms.

Source

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: added

In a way everything is mental if you know what I mean
Thought affects everything. We need thought to observe - observation itself is thought.
I think Solar flares are not to blame for war - a certain mindset of people is to blame.
But Yes we are connected to the Sun - Our existence our Earth is directly related to the Sun.
Solar flares are an indication of change be that subtle or profound
If Solar flares are related to War then also they are related to a awakening of a higher conciousness.
We have choice - When war breaks out we can go along with that mindset or not
If we choose to think War is wrong for us then surely that is a step toward awakening a higher conciousness potent within us

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
There will be no "mass awakening" in 2012. I am sorry to rain on your parade, but life will go on as usual. Just like it always has.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0cryptic0truth0
There will be no "mass awakening" in 2012. I am sorry to rain on your parade, but life will go on as usual. Just like it always has.

And where is your proof to this? You can believe what you would like to believe, that this earth will fall further into tyranny and become even more enslaved. But I personally believe miraculous things are and will happen in the coming years. Most humans are kind and loving when it all boils down it to. We do not want to see each other hurt and in fear. Humanity will rise up and be put back on the right path once and for all.

reply to post by KaelemJames

That is very interesting. But just like artistpoet said, we are connected to the sun someway. It is pretty much god. It loves and cares for all, with out it nothing could survive. "The lord your God is a consuming fire," ( Deuteronomy 4:24 ), "I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High," ( Isaiah 14:14 ). Could it be that the bible is just another great poem of its day based on the Sun, metaphorically giving us lessons to learn?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

We have been so removed from nature that we have to debate the ill effects of being removed. Of course the sun and all of nature affects us, and does so in positive ways. Just seeing a meteor cross the horizon thrills us to no end, because we are never outside to see them. How can the sun not have affects on us? Nothing grows and prospers without it, including the human penial gland.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I totally agree with you. Everyday I try to bird watch and every night I go outside and just sit and look at the stars. Nothing calms and enthuses me more. But idk if you seen the thread about the 6 or 7 super human people that was posted a few days ago. In the thread there is a guy that is, to a certain extant, not affected by cold. Hes been training his body since 12 in extreme nature. He says if we become in tune with nature again we will learn to be able to do so many thing with our body thought to be impossible. I agree with him 100% but this guy just made me believe more. He ran a 1/2 marathon in the polar circle in Finland wearing nothing but shorts. No shoes socks shirt or coat.... just short shorts. His name is Wim Hof if you want to look him up but its absolutely amazing what we can do when we reconnect with nature.
edit on 10-2-2012 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge
reply to post by Witness2008

I totally agree with you. Everyday I try to bird and every night I go outside and just sit and look at the stars. Nothing calms and enthuses me more. But idk if you seen the thread about the 6 or 7 super human people that was posted a few days ago. In the thread there is a guy that is, to a certain extant, not affected by cold. Hes been training his body since 12 in extreme nature. He says if we become in tune with nature again we will learn to be able to do so many thing with our body thought to be impossible. I agree with him 100% but this guy just made me believe more. He ran a 1/2 marathon in the polar circle in Finland wearing nothing but shorts. No shoes socks shirt or coat.... just short shorts. His name is Wim Hof if you want to look him up but its absolutely amazing what we can do when we reconnect with nature.

I think there is a lot to consider in what you say.
I recall going for walks with a girl friend and her dog in Mid Winter - I shivered with the cold and said to my gf Why is your dog not bothered by the cold she replied Becuase he is connected to the Earth.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

All I have to do is look at the history of indigenous people and know that they were stronger ,more intelligent and spiritual than modern man. Being one with nature brought about pyramids and structures that withstand time, astronomical knowledge, smart agricultural practices, less war. The past is filled with so much more brilliance and wisdom than our decaying world. And I attribute those incredible successes to having been in tune and respectful of nature.

We live in a toilet about to be flushed.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This is a decent thread that I feel I can add some additional food for thought to the discussion.

I completely agree that the Sun could in some way effect our pineal gland. While this alone is an interesting place to start with such a premise, it should be immediately seen that when we talk about the Sun and its effects on us, we should go further to see that one has to then get familiar with the colors of the spectrum and understand that the wave length frequency of what creates colors could in fact be a process of the Sun that leads to that pineal gland relationship.

This is why I can agree that the Sun could somehow effect our pineal gland, but it is much more than just the Sun.

Now here is where some discussion needs to be generated regarding this very same matter.

As the Sun shifts its color from yellow to a red color, that shift in color wave length will I presume effect our pineal gland. Why would there be such a change in color from yellow to red?

I contend that we need to ask more often the bigger question of what could change the color wave frequency our Sun in the first place? What are the considerations?

In this regard, I have recently read about our galactic alignment and how perhaps dark matter or gamma rays from the center of the Galaxy could effect our Sun and make it go into Red Shift. Such a Red Shift has consequences on the earth and human life.

While this whole premise is indeed very plausible, I find it also interesting that the same type of red wave effect on the Sun could be generated by a heavy mass object, brown dwarf star, Nibiru, whatever has the mass and the ability to effect our Sun during its passage through our solar system due to its mass and gravity.

Our Sun has a direct influence on human life and so to think that it could somehow effect our pineal gland is logical. We must also consider that many efforts have been covertly taken to calcify the pineal gland with chemicals in our water and foods for a multitude of reasons.

We must consider that whatever can influence our Sun into a Red Shift of frequency could be what effects humans in some way not yet fully understood that is related to the pineal gland and some type of human consciousness awakening.

Oh well, I am certain there are many possibilities, but as discussion goes, getting to discuss what would change the Sun's wave length from yellow to red wave length and what are those possible effects on humans is a great additive to this subject matter thread.

Thanks again for the thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
There is no evidence for any of the claims being tossed out here. Every thread mentioning the pineal gland goes through all of the typical blah-blah-blah nonsense about magnetic activity of the Sun and fluoride and whatever. There is no evidence for any of it. In fact, the evidence suggests otherwise.

There is no evidence for an Awakening. Where is any evidence?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

How about the protests, revolutions, and revolts that have been happening. Yea people have revolted before, but not typically all at the same time. The occupy movement alone is on every continent and is less than a year old. Nations are taking down their governments because they no longer want to be slaves. That is enough proof alone.
edit on 10-2-2012 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Whackometer turned 360 degrees :>

What awakening, what sun flares and pineal gland.. some people are dreaming when writing

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

How about the protests, revolutions, and revolts that have been happening. Yea people have revolted before, but not typically all at the same time.

Are you kidding? First, you think protests are an example of awakening? Then people have been awakening for thousands of years. Look into the 60s if you want to learn more about this. Protests may be new to you but they are not new to history.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I never said we'd all "awaken" and become some supreme godly entities. Back in the 60's was an awakening. Rome wasnt built in a day. You cant run before you walk. Not much is spontaneous.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

How is a solar maximum that occurs next spring that is being affected by an "alignment" that occurs on December 21 of this year causing the Occupy movement that started last year?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge

I never said we'd all "awaken" and become some supreme godly entities. Back in the 60's was an awakening. Rome wasnt built in a day. You cant run before you walk. Not much is spontaneous.

It is true the 1960s saw an awakening of new ideas and a break from old ways and a seeking for something other
than materialism and war and world hunger. The people back then are here now and we have matured and are better informed partly due to the information age of today. Love and Peace was and is still laughed at as some dreamers fantasy. Some will never change some will. Things are becoming more obvious and though some get facts wrong it does not matter one hoot - It is what your heart and soul tells you. What does it matter about the pineal gland or solar bursts or 2012 what some believe and some do not - It is what you feel that truly matters - How you treat others

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

And I never said that either. What I do say is that this awakening now stuff is horse pucky. There is no awakening now. People have been "awakening" throughout history. Nothing special is happening today.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

And I never said that either. What I do say is that this awakening now stuff is horse pucky. There is no awakening now. People have been "awakening" throughout history. Nothing special is happening today.

What you are saying is awakenings are historical - For example - Egyptians for one did it - breaking away from religion and living in peace respecting and working with nature, new ways of art, education ad sciences etc This occured approx 3,500 years ago in the 18th Dynasty - Some chose to follow this new way and some stayed with their old gods worshipping their statues.
That was a mass movement - yet an awakening in a spiritual sense is something which is an individual thing and can happen any time - Mass awakening is based on many individual awakening of new ways of seeing I speculate
edit on 11-2-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Very interesting. Gave a star, and will have to watch the full video later.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join