It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the criteria for posting in the 2012 US Elections?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm kinda confused as to why my topics sometimes get moved to politicians and people when in fact they are really talking about the general election or events that have happened during it. I mean sure it's about politicians and people too, but I think talking about Rick Santorum and asking ATS users why they think he won the last three states, counts as part of the 2012 elections, does it not?

Here is the link to the thread that was moved. Can someone break it down for me and tell me why it was moved?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

2012 US Elections: This forum is restricted to discussion of the issues, personalities, controversies, conspiracies, and all other items related to the campaigns for national office in the 2012 US elections.

i think it could go on both forum
but since you are speaking of a few candidate
you are right it should be in the 2012 election forum
i also could be wrong

i guess we will need to wait for a mod explanation

edit on 2/8/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

2012 US Elections: This forum is restricted to discussion of the issues, personalities, controversies, conspiracies, and all other items related to the campaigns for national office in the 2012 US elections.

i think it could go on both forum
but since you are speaking of a few candidate
you are right it should be in the 2012 election forum
i also could be wrong

i guess we will need to wait for a mod explanation

edit on 2/8/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for agreeing with me on this one! I think I have just uncovered a conspiracy here at ATS, anything to do with ATS's god candidate is ok in 2012 elections, Mitt Romney and Obama are sometimes up there too. But Santorum now is a valid candidate and gaining huge momentum.
edit on 8-2-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

You don't control the magic 8 ball...the owners of ATS do....

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Do any mods want to respond to this?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

They have their hands full right now.

Major password stealing scandal.

I think it's called phishing.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The 2012 Election Forum is regarding discussion of Conspiracy Theories related to the election.

It is also for discussion of multiple candidates platforms, ideas, scandals etc.

Any thread that is 100% denigration or promotion of a particular candidate will be moved to the Off Topic: Politicians & People forum.

I hope that helps.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Hm, I am still confused I was just mentioning Rick Santorum in the posts and well, the Ron Paul posts are promoting him out right the conspiracy theorists claiming every chance they get that he is loosing because of this/ or that. Why can I not talk about a candidate that is actually surging?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Hm, I am still confused I was just mentioning Rick Santorum in the posts and well, the Ron Paul posts are promoting him out right the conspiracy theorists claiming every chance they get that he is loosing because of this/ or that. Why can I not talk about a candidate that is actually surging?

If it's a positive thread about Obama, then it stays in Election 2012.

If it's a thread about a conservative then it gets moved somewhere where it is hard to find.

top topics

join