It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday Dream - Given an 18 Hour Notice

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Normally I have pretty good dreams, and sometimes I don't even remember having a dream. Not sure if it was because I ate spicy beef last night or saw Woman in Black movie, but this morning I had a dream about a doomsday scenario.

It began with me walking around the city in my hometown close to a park. It was a sunny day. People looked busy as usual walking around in a hurried fashion. Next thing I see is an envelope in my hands, no clue where that came from. The envelope was from a global bank of some sort asking citizens to give them their coins in case of a disaster. The coins would be stored in a large vault, similar to the doomsday seed vault. I found for some reason this to be important so I went to my bank to make the deposit.

I go back out into the streets, and next thing I know I look down about 4 blocks and on a big neon sign I see the words "18 Hours_______ to Boarding" in blue about 15 stories up on this one building facing me. The underscore represents the minutes portion of a countdown clock.

I suddenly started noticing some people running in panic while others didn't have a care in the world. I asked one businessman who was walking fast what was going on and he said you better start boarding. I asked why? He replied don't worry about that, just find the nearest boat. I asked where is the boat, he said I don't know. With that he zoomed off.

Right after that conversation I looked again towards the big blue sign, and there were 17 hours ____ remaining. I looked at the streets and now they were all full of people, as if every person in the city came out into the streets. There looked to be panic and some chaos and people also looked lost and afraid.

Then without any warning, I see a massive body of water, about 20 stories high, smash through and between buildings in the city. Right now I am observing this while standing in front of the park on the outside of the city. At this point I just look up and say "I'm totally fu****!" With that, the water came upon me. All I could think of was my family as I swirled in the water and how much I loved them.

Next thing I see is this big ship in front of me while I am still underwater and feeling as if I am about to drown from lack of oxygen. It looked like a cruise ship with see-through walls, all this below the waters surface. I remember seeing my mom on board, and she had the most confused look on her face. It was a face that asked the question "Didn't you make it on board??? I thought you did" kind of look. Then her image blurred away and I found myself on board the ship.

It seemed like a real cruise ship, lots of people and fortunately really good food. The ships' name on the outside port side wrote Poisiden. I heard a voice over everyone that yelled the ship is not taking on any more passengers. I had a best friend that was calling my cell phone asking if he could get on. I remember my room being Room 9. Beside my cabin was a door with a disability chair, safety harness, and a small step that was at water level outside. So literally I thought people can enter the ship this way.

My plan failed to get my friend on board no matter how hard I tried. But then I heard there was a ship which was allowing passengers to board in Costa Rica. I vividly imagined there to be a huge cave which housed this ship.

I also heard something on the radio channel about China threatening our ship that if we don't let their people on there was going to be real big trouble.

Later on I see these 3 big ships sailing through rough waters. One went over onto its side, but then bounced right back up as if there was new technology that prevented it from capsizing.

My dream ended by next seeing a blinking GPS monitor securely fastened to the coin vault. The wires or chains holding it must have been about 1 km in length or so and had solar power on them so they could be charged in the sunlight in order for the GPS to be found again.

Then.....RRRRRRRR-RRRRRRRR-RRRRRRRRR-RRRRRRRRR-...... My alarm wakes me up and that's the end of my dream.

Don't know what to make of it. This is the first time I EVER had a doomsday dream. What are your thoughts, comparisons, and are there any clues in the dream about what may be happening in the future? Thank you for reading.
edit on 8-2-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: added comment

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Sounds like the 2012 movie.

Have you seen it?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Sounds like the 2012 movie.

Have you seen it?

A very uncanny likeness to the movie of fact.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It sounds like a combo of spicy beef and the movie 2012. The giant ships, the massive wave wiping out everything... Remember the wave coming over the mountains in the movie? Plus, you hang out here on ATS where doomsday scenarios are a dime a dozen. Sounds like a very interesting dream though.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Yes I have seen that movie. But when you put yourself in your home town, and feel the emotions of panic, it does not seem like 2012. It feels like your life has just changed for good.

I also have to mention that in my dream, I also saw an envelope given to passengers that boarded. I saw what was in them as other people were opening them. Inside was a navy blue passport (similar look to the Canadian passport) and a dark blue chip card (because we had no money with us we were using a chip card for purchasing....this could be related to another conspiracy).

If I remember any more then I will post. That is all I have left on my mind. I started writing this as soon as I woke up!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
That dream sounds really interesting... I hope that it doesnt come true because im not rich at all.. Really im actually broke. And scenarios like that are usually when the rich who can pay for a ticket end up living.. Otherwise thats quite the dream. Sounds like a vision to me

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

S&F from me..Great dream, very nice read. It does however relate to the popular movie"2012". Still very interesting.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
A lot of people are reporting dreams like this. Odd realistic dreams. Apacolyptic in nature, I have them almost every night. They are very detailed. It makes me wonder if everyone is all experiencing the same thing as a sign or if everyone is dreaming this way because of 2012 hoopla. Dunno what do you all think?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I am wondering about the following key words and what they might mean or lead to mean:

- Global Bank & Coin Vault
- 18 hours
- Room 9
- Poisiden
- Costa Rica
- China
- GPS

I have to mention the last time I saw 2012 was probably early last year. I have never had a dream about doomsday that came out of the blue. I haven't paid much attention to DD stories and theories on ATS in a while. I had a really good and productive work day yesterday. Why would I have a dream like this? Weird.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by demontigny
That dream sounds really interesting... I hope that it doesnt come true because im not rich at all.. Really im actually broke. And scenarios like that are usually when the rich who can pay for a ticket end up living.. Otherwise thats quite the dream. Sounds like a vision to me

In my dream, I didn't see any wealthy people on board. Just regular people that you would see anywhere at a mall. Although I didn't see any kids on board either....

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Seeing all of the immediate connections to the movie 2012...sometimes the conspiracy theorist in me wonders if movies and stories like that are released en masse in order to aid the average Joe in dismissing things like this persons dream along with any other similar stories or information which may surface in connection to a true scenario.

Very interesting, vivid, and detailed dream OP.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Great description of a really interesting dream. I can see how things like the 2012 movie and other doomsday ideas may have influenced your subconscious, but a lot of the details are yours alone, and I look forward to hearing people's thoughts about what those specific details might mean.

I remember other threads where people were sharing their doomsday dreams, and it seems like a lot us (including me) have been having them for years.

It always makes me think of Bob Dylan's Talkin' World War III Blues:

Well, the doctor interrupted me just about then
Sayin’, “Hey I’ve been havin’ the same old dreams
But mine was a little different you see
I dreamt that the only person left after the war was me
I didn’t see you around”

Well, now time passed and now it seems
Everybody’s having them dreams
Everybody sees themselves
Walkin’ around with no one else

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ive had many dreams of asteroids hitting the earth, years ago i had one where it hit china, then just recently Manchester in England, which doesent bother me to much anything to get rid of those mancs. Ive also had a few dreams involving tsunamis, but nothing has ever happend that i saw in my dreams. I wouldnt take much notice of it since dreams can be crazy and what ever you have on your mind, maybe you read something on here that bothered you, or the food you eat likd you said, dont let it bother you!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

And how about that Chevy Super Bowl commercial?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by magicrat

Love the direct attack on Ford and the frogs falling from the sky. Never seen the add, but seems like the corporate giants are playing the 2012 scenario too. Such hype all over the world about this theory hey?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Isn't Poseiden the ship that turned upside down in the same named movie. They remade it in the 2000's I think (at least the 90's). Maybe seeing that ship as a savior, with a doomed name, means there really is no escaping this?

Anyway, I've only had one doomsday dream that I posted in another forum awhile ago. It contained a rapture event (i dont go to church, nor believe in a rapture per se), me being unable to save half my family, and the ones I did save in my dream, I had immense feelings of guilt for not letting them be raptured. Eventually we were attacked by the creatures out of "The Mist", while we tried to lock ourselves in the local school's gym. I still picture that dream like it happened yesterday.

One interesting note; In that dream there was a rottweiler puppy present, and 3 years later we bought our first rottweiler puppy, however the ages of my children in the dream were wrong. They were all 3 infantile, toddler ages. They now range in age from 4 - 9, also, I didn't experience this dream like I was living the person, I watched it happen as if I was watching tv...floating in the air around the scene.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomLuva

Like I said I haven't seen that movie since early of last year and small details like the names of ship I tend not to look at or for that matter even try to remember. My mistake on the spelling, I am only writing it as I briefly captured the name on the side of the ship.

It is interesting to hear other people's stories on these doomsday theories. The thing that we should be focusing at (while analyzing the dream) are the details within the story. Key words, numbers, and names are indicators aside from the event taking place. This is what I pointed out earlier, and I would like to know if there are any particular reasons for those SPECIFIC details. Thoughts?
edit on 8-2-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: grammar

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the exact symbolism in a backwards countdown clock, or even the doomsday ship. 2012 doesn't have to be a movie you've recently seen, as it was shoved down our throats in advertising since its initial creation. Kinda like the Titanic, I guess.

Anyway, from what I've heard, if you are "living the dream" it's almost always symbolic in nature (most dead relative dreams are like this too...) The same can be said from an onlookers perspective in a dream too, i.e; watching it happen to you. But, I've heard most prophetic dreams are like watching a tv show, as I described in mine. I watched the apocalypse happen to myself and my family, as me, but hovering above the scene. Now that doesnt mean my dream will fully come true. One part of it did (the rottweiler) so that fulfills, to me at least, the prophetic part. I think the rest was just entertainment for my science fiction loving mind. I'm sincerely hoping the rest of that dream doesn't come true, those Mist creatures are wicked scary.

Dreams are very peculiar things, and I think we, as humans, have been trying to analyze them since our own creation. Prophetic, Symbolic, Entertainment, who knows. But for you, time may be running out on something in your life. Perhaps an opportunity of some sort, or even a job change? It's up for you to interpret as nobody else knows your life or life path better than you. :-)

Good Luck!!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I think that your dream is premonitory - but as an extended metaphor. The key to this is in the initial part of the dream with the letter from the bank and the coin vault. It seems to be a forewarning about what is coming with the world economy and how it may potentially impact on you and folks around you, and is implying a need to take steps to protect yourself. IIRC your profile says that you're in Canada? I don't know what the economic situation is in Canada and whether it is much at risk from the impact of economic events around the world, you will know better than I. However, I think the name 'Poseidon' may be a reference to the ship mentioned in one of the other posts - as in things are going to get turned upside down somewhat - and also, being a Greek god, to the events in Greece - if only to reinforce the intention that it is all about economic matters. The ships may represent groups of people - nations perhaps, or groups of some other kind - who will be relatively safe, providing that they do not take on too many extra 'passengers', but concentrate on looking after those already on board. If you ponder the dream in this way, I am pretty sure that more of the meaning will become apparent to you. It is interesting also, that the dream returns to the image of the coin vault again at the end.

hope this is of some help
Peace
J

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
Hi ATS,

It began with me walking around the city in my hometown close to a park. It was a sunny day. People looked busy as usual walking around in a hurried fashion. Next thing I see is an envelope in my hands, no clue where that came from. The envelope was from a global bank of some sort asking citizens to give them their coins in case of a disaster. The coins would be stored in a large vault, similar to the doomsday seed vault. I found for some reason this to be important so I went to my bank to make the deposit.

I go back out into the streets, and next thing I know I look down about 4 blocks and on a big neon sign I see the words "18 Hours_______ to Boarding" in blue about 15 stories up on this one building facing me. The underscore represents the minutes portion of a countdown clock.

I suddenly started noticing some people running in panic while others didn't have a care in the world. I asked one businessman who was walking fast what was going on and he said you better start boarding. I asked why? He replied don't worry about that, just find the nearest boat. I asked where is the boat, he said I don't know. With that he zoomed off.

Right after that conversation I looked again towards the big blue sign, and there were 17 hours ____ remaining. I looked at the streets and now they were all full of people, as if every person in the city came out into the streets. There looked to be panic and some chaos and people also looked lost and afraid.

Then without any warning, I see a massive body of water, about 20 stories high, smash through and between buildings in the city. Right now I am observing this while standing in front of the park on the outside of the city. At this point I just look up and say "I'm totally fu****!" With that, the water came upon me. All I could think of was my family as I swirled in the water and how much I loved them.

It seemed like a real cruise ship, lots of people and fortunately really good food. The ships' name on the outside port side wrote Poisiden. I heard a voice over everyone that yelled the ship is not taking on any more passengers. I had a best friend that was calling my cell phone asking if he could get on. I remember my room being Room 9. Beside my cabin was a door with a disability chair, safety harness, and a small step that was at water level outside. So literally I thought people can enter the ship this way.

My plan failed to get my friend on board no matter how hard I tried. But then I heard there was a ship which was allowing passengers to board in Costa Rica. I vividly imagined there to be a huge cave which housed this ship.

I also heard something on the radio channel about China threatening our ship that if we don't let their people on there was going to be real big trouble.

Later on I see these 3 big ships sailing through rough waters. One went over onto its side, but then bounced right back up as if there was new technology that prevented it from capsizing.

Don't know what to make of it. This is the first time I EVER had a doomsday dream. What are your thoughts, comparisons, and are there any clues in the dream about what may be happening in the future? Thank you for reading.
edit on 8-2-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: added comment

Canada is too cold for huge ocean currents to come up spontaneously on the shore? But maybe I am wrong (frostbite temps don't have an effect.) You are seeing a showing of what happens when a country had no confidence in its government officials, but pitiful man is too pathetic to revolt and then you have fragmented culture (that is easier for the elite to shatter.) Pretty much now, at this moment we are under martial law, not seeing many rays of hope left.
edit on 9-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

top topics

<<   2 >>

join