It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Wshington's vision, prophecy and encounter with God.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Below is a link to the entire text of President Washington's vision and prophecy for the United States. Some say that the vision is a hoax but regardless it is an interesting read nonetheless and it makes you think.

www.ushistory.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Sounds like propaganda to me. America is chosen by God and all that stuff. I don't believe this at all.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Im calling shenanigans! As someone else mentioned its propaganda! Almost every leader throughout history has had similar claims!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
it sounds like world war three??? O_O

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
www.snopes.com...

Who knows?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The first two perils of the vision have come to pass and that should say something to ya all. We are just getting into the third peril and if you been up on the news you know it is going to be as old George saw sit.

Sit up and pay attention is my advice.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I agree with Sibbs - fulfillment so far demands our attention, and belief in the fulfillment of the rest. One thing - the encounter was with an angel, not with God directly. Two things - I find it interesting that we call George W. the "father of our country," but the angel addresses him as "son of the republic."

George W.? hmmmm...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Are there any reliable facts in "Washington's Vision"? A man named Anthony Sherman did serve in the Continental Army. He applied for and received a pension in the 1830s. However, his pension application said he wasn't at Valley Forge in the winter of 1777-78; he was with Gen. Benedict Arnold's army instead. Furthermore, Anthony Sherman is not listed among Revolutionary veterans receiving a pension in 1840, meaning he had died by that year—well over a decade before he supposedly spoke to Wesley Bradshaw in Philadelphia. Wesley Bradshaw didn't exist, either. That was a pseudonym used by Charles W. (for Wesley) Alexander, the publisher of "Washington's Vision". John Adcock at Yesterday's Papers says that Alexander, using his "Wesley Bradshaw" identity, had already contributed to a series of illustrated pamphlets that purported to be true stories of murderers and female fiends, full of torture, murder and melerdrama, usually beginning on page 19, so a 64 page work was not all it was advertised to be. (Note that Washington's Vision gets rolling on page 11.) Thus, if we believe the story Alexander tells in "Washington's Vision," he heard of an angelic prophecy crucial to the nation, and chose to publish it under the same pseudonym he used for exploitative potboilers.

The Truth About Washington

It was a screenplay written by a poet. However, it does seem very prophetic. I agree. I read this a few years ago, and really thought Washington wrote it, until I researched a little and found it was written for a play.

That does not make it any less prophetic though.
edit on 9-2-2012 by Darkblade71 because: added link and external text

top topics

join