It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT News Admits Media Manipulates Your Vote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

It's all become very obvious to me, there is a set agenda, and the press and politicians are all following orders.
Hmm, everyone who watched RT is informed

On March 2, 2011, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton weighed into the debate during testimony before the Senate Appropriations Committee. Clinton declared the United States was losing the global information war and cited Al Jazeera, CCTV, and RT as examples of networks besting the United States at televised news.
Clinton said, “We are in an information war and we are losing that war.
edit on 8-2-2012 by Illuminati_2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati_2012
Hmm, everyone who watched RT is informed

Informed by a state-run propaganda source.

I honestly don't understand the way many ATS members feel all enamored over "Russia Today" and the overtly state-funded news organization with a mandate to put the US in a negative light.

All media is biased and attempts to sway your opinion enough (or more) to keep watching. RT is no different.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

While I do agree that RT is obviously biased and has an agenda against the US... I have to say it's still the best MSM channel out there.
Nowhere else can you see them talking about OWS, Bankers, Corruption in governments (except their own), dodgy links and ties to the Royal family.... etc etc etc.

The kinds of guests that they have on there too and the time they actually afford said guests.

The subjects they openly talk about such as False Flags, Market Corruption and manipulation, Human Rights issues, Protests and campaigns, Arms Deals, Exposing corruption etc.

And yes, you still have to take it all with a pinch of salt and understand that they're only spilling the beans to make the "west" look bad.... but the point is.... they ARE spilling the beans.

I don't sit and watch any news channel constantly or religiously... but I have to say that RT have some pretty decent programs and discussions on their channel and some of the most frank and open discussions about things that are only found on sites like ATS et al, not MSM channels

And whatever the reason that they're doing it is..... meh.... They're doing it.

ETA:

It's funny... there's all this talk of Julian Assange being a plant and a Russian Spy and some kind of dodgy guy and whatever... yet nobody had an issue with the Info that he got.

The footage of the Helicopter gunning down and murdering a dozen or so innocent civilians and reporters/journalists etc.... that was HUGE.... not only an official ATS page and front page for a month.... but even made the MSM and made pretty big waves around the world.

The point is... we got that info... who provided or or why, is sometimes irrelevant.
edit on 8/2/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

new topics

join