It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is not just Iran vs USA in Strait of Hormuz

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
We only want to kill their nuke program sites in a limited strike.We aren't invading and they can't invade without grouping themselves into lots of kill boxes.China won't back them if they invade Israel and neither will Russia.All they want is oil.
He who has the air wins.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

actually the army are soldiers, Marines are MARINES and we take offense being called soldiers

as for the us navy being incinerated...i laugh at that because this guy believes that the Iranian navy has anything that can do real damage to US naval ships, our ships arent going to sit off the coast, they will be miles off in open water patrolling the straight and if war comes then they will decimate anything that gets in there way

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
With the US Navy bound to be incinerated in the Strait

Is this your personal hope,or is this your prediction.........

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

You are the warmonger. I am saying that we do not need to go to war with Iran yet you want to. Meaning you are the warmonger.

Would you please specify where I am the war monger?

Cause you didn't use the words incinerated and US troops.......

Now if you did,you would be called a peacemonger.........

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Jeezus, This cat seems like he wants our Navy to be destroyed. Alot of us are sick and tired of the policing the world, but talk about sedition like propaganda. I don't want to see Iran nuked or invaded either, but repeating how our Navy will be destroyed is a joke. The U.S Navy is not getting destroyed there, here or anywhere else. Some people just are clueless about the true Naval power of America. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi
Marines are soldiers, and soldiers obey orders. They are only as good as the people giving them orders.

I would suggest that you never call a Marine "a Soldier" to his face. Just some common, good advice for yuh there.
~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This is all kind of Funny. Mostly because it's a no loose situation for the USA and in fact for Russia as well.

We have a few Carrier battle groups out there, if something starts so long as the US doesn't go Nuclear, Russia and China will not go Nuclear on us. Period What Iran and Israel do just makes both of their situations worse, regardless of Combat and sides The US, India, China, Russia will not be the ones lobbing Nukes and escalating that.

Now I don't care what Iran throws if 6 years later the US Navy has or has not found a solution to "speed boats" with the help of Russia and China or without we know we are loosing those ships, particularly if those 2 nations actually physically pitch in, The US Navy looses ships, that's okay the guys at the Pentagon want a major upgrade with modern tech and the budget for it anyway.

When that 3-5 days of fighting is done, Yay the US was defeated, go cheer

But are we?

Irans oil has been hit by bunker busters, we don't get it but neither does China, lIran is screwed, it's Atomic plans are a Decade away again there is depleted Uranium in it's farm land and cities material blown up all over the air from our strikes against them, burning oil from penetrating bombs will burn for years, The Iranians used mines it will be years before oil flows functionally from places like Saudi Arabia

Likely Venezuela was stupid enough to get involved and in our own hemisphere operation there never stop until Chavez is out of power and we have 6 Carrier Battle groups left we have a Gulf Fleet and plenty to defend our shores

Who has the OIL US and Russia, we have our entire hemispheres oil, the mid east isn't shipping squat, The USA and Russia still end up dominating Oil supply including to China which can't modernize without it, that tames the Tiger quite nicely

We lost ships otthhhhhhh Can't wait to see the new Armored Battle Carrier made from Graphene able to survive a near by Nuclear strike with both Air support capacity and Rail Guns lol... Know what I mean? hardware has no budget in genuine Wartime, we don''t go Nuclear they wont go Nuclear the whole thing ends when we pull from the region, But lol, What region is left?

Irans going to Mine the waters, shoot at our bases in other nearby Oil producing countries, Nuke Israel lob VX gas all over, we''ll be dropping Moabs, cruise missiles at their infra structure. Both Saudi Arabia and Iran depend on that strip to sell oil and Iran will probably lob missiles at every nation where we have troops

What Oil?

Who has oil? Oh wait WE DO. we have Venezuela's too Drill Baby Drill screw the Polar Bears!!!! Siberan Oil free bottle of Vodka for Every Barrel!!!!!!!!

Has anyone ever noticed that when Russia and the USA take sides everyone else looses and we both win?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Defeating us in the Gulf Region is a far cry from all out war on the United States, we retreat or loose and declare a cease fire it's over, particularly if Iran and Israel use Nukes against each other or Iran hammer bobs Israel out of existence. What's left to fight over why are we escalating to full on WW3 at that moment? Is Russia a threat to Israel 2 days into an Iranian Intense Missile volley? There is no Israel for Russia to fight in retaliation and on the other side of the coin there is no Iran 2-3 Nukes from Israel what Iran is there, Tehran? Anyone see it?

We loose a fleet maybe two, we have more

What a great example of rouge Nuclear powers gone wrong too huh? All over the Un the World commits that only a few nations Russia and America at the top can have nuclear weapons the last of the NWO resistence those religious fools are all Dead May this never happen again ! OH THE HUMANITY

Care for a cup of Smirnoff Oil my friend or do you prefer Jack Halliburton's variety?
edit on 9-2-2012 by lordnightstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
War is War,if it happens thats a hotspot no matter who is involved.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Originally posted by Tifozi
Marines are soldiers, and soldiers obey orders. They are only as good as the people giving them orders.

I would suggest that you never call a Marine "a Soldier" to his face. Just some common, good advice for yuh there.
~SheopleNation

I would suggest you to never try to give advice to people who are actually in the military. I praise marines and I've met exceptionally good people that bared the pride and honor of being Marines with capital M.

But they are soldiers, and just wording it differently doesn't hurt their pride nor honor.

My argument stays the same.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Marines are a type of soldier. Same with Spec Ops, same with SAS, same with Delta Force, same with Navy Seals. If people want to continue this ridiculous argument of made-up pride and honor, then so be it, but I won't take part of it.

I didn't say "soldiers" with the meaning of calling them jarhead's, or something they are not. I said what I said (which I will continue to state) because marines are a type of soldiers, as in combatant force. They have legs and arms, training and they carry a rifle. THAT is a soldier. Anything besides that is just starting an argument over semantics without any relevance whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

No need to get all sore Wally. I am just telling how it is. ~SheopleNation

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join