It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 years old murders 9 years old, calls it ``amazing``...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

"Nature vs Nurture" I think it comes down to both.. some people are born "bad" if you will, and sometimes bad parenting exasperates the situation and creates true monsters. Sometimes you can have the best parents in the World, but the person is just inherently a bad person. You could probably delve deeper into a discussion about the Soul .. are we born who we are, or are we created by our environment?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

sorry but kill her an eye for an eye
shes a bad egg once a killer always
a killer its like a drug to them and they
crave their next fix

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Yeah, I genuinely think some are born bad.. That would accpunt for the many high born people who were born into money turning into some of the worlds worst monsters..

But then there are those who have been showered with love and still turning out bad..

Perhaps some people are just born withthe wrong wiring??

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

yeah, feel the same, just a playful response, no offence meant

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
wow!!!

if this this kid was able to get away with this demonically intriguing crime, the world would have a new Gary Ridgeway ( Green River Killer ) on there hands. that is not normal for a kid to enjoy killing people, little lone think its amazing!

i have no clue the course of action they should take. i mean what would would you do for punishment in this situation?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NISMOALTI

shut it off,its not human. $100,000 to keep it locked up or $1.00 for a bullet.
sounds rash but do you think it can be fixed?
they will give it more drugs to calm it down.
i use the word 'it' because it obviosly hasn't been taught how to be human.
sorry if i offend anyone

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This girl who committed a crime when she was 15 years old was just sentenced to Life in Prison.

You really think the streets is safer now?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

A story from my town from last year. A 14 year old boy rapes a 77 year old lady. It was remembrance Sunday and the boy gained entry into her house by claiming he wanted to hear her war stories.

ETA , he got 2 years in youth offenders

I don't like to believe people are born evil, but with stories like this and the op, you have to wonder?
edit on 8-2-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by NISMOALTI

shut it off,its not human. $100,000 to keep it locked up or $1.00 for a bullet.
sounds rash but do you think it can be fixed?
they will give it more drugs to calm it down.
i use the word 'it' because it obviosly hasn't been taught how to be human.
sorry if i offend anyone

i know there is no way to fix this bad decision. would there be a benefit to study the the physiology and mental stat of some one in her state of mind. humans are tamed animals at hart when our untamed side come out its never a good situation. i cant make a call on this one, i dont want my tax money paying for some one to live in jail, but the same time think its cheaper for the $1 idea

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It really is a sick sick world we live in. I was told about a horrifying video of a brutal murder perpetrated by some young guys in the Ukraine. I didn't dare watch the video but I looked up articles about them and was stunned. They killed multiple people in the same way, with a hammer and a screwdriver. I swear these guys are the devil incarnate.

Wiki page

I warn you that the information provided is hard to read.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I really don't believe someone like her can be fixed, she needs to be put in a strict mental ward for the rest of her life.

There is deep sociopathy in this individual, and if she is released from prison I can almost guarantee she'll kill again. This was premeditated, and she deserved to get first degree murder with no chance of parole. She shows all the signs of a serial killer, even with therapy and medication I doubt her condition would drastically improve.

It's sad, I fear for the day she is released...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Already posted hours ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just sayin...

peace

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Don't send her to jail, send her to the loony bin...

I'd have to agree. She's definitely got some screws loose, for starters, she's obviously psychotic, but she seems to have a whole laundry list of mental health issues.

So what, she goes to prison, stays a psycho, and eventually gets out at some point? (life in prison isn't always that)....without ever treating her issues or even attempting to turn this girl around?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Already posted hours ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join