It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 years old murders 9 years old, calls it ``amazing``...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Just what a sick world we live in???

w ww.dailymail.co.uk

A Missouri teenager who admitted stabbing, strangling and slitting the throat of a young neighbor girl wrote in her journal on the night of the killing that it was an 'ahmazing' and 'pretty enjoyable' experience – then headed off to church with a laugh.

The parents of that kid need psychiatric evaluations, same goes for that crazy and sick kid...

Defense attorneys Monday highlighted Bustamante's troubled childhood as part of their argument about why she should receive leniency. They referred to numerous references in her journal in the two months before the murder, describing her suicidal feelings and the urge to hurt herself and others.

That's bull. Millions of kids have troubled childhoods... they don't go around murdering people in cold blood.

I know a lot of people are gonna want the death penalty for her, but she was 15... Maybe I'm crazy but I think (and hope for humanity) that she can still be fixed... gonna take a while but it's possible.

Don't send her to jail, send her to the loony bin...
edit on 8-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Feb 8 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Removing entire comment since a mod removed half of this post
edit on 8-2-2012 by trustnothing because: Removing entire comment since a mod removed half of this post

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

huh. i don't know what to say about this.definately needs treatment/guidance. but not jail.
i had a bit of a troubled childhood too. once,when i was young,i killed a frog. then i cried for hours afterwords.
now i teach my children that all life is precious.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
she can't be fixed, she might never kill again, but one thing she will never be is "fixed".......

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

The parents of that kid need psychiatric evaluations, same goes for that crazy and sick kid...

Agreed.

That's bull. Millions of kids have troubled childhoods... they don't go around murdering people in cold blood.

I'm sure some of them do, what one child may brush off, another child may experience the same thing as very traumatizing. People are wired differently. I don't think a troubled childhood should necessarily warrant leniency though. She seems pretty detached from reality.
edit on 8/2/12 by Droogie because: classified

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

appreciate the info, but I think this is a different level than an incident with a frog

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Sorry if it was my nine year old who got choked, stabbed, and throat slit. I could care less about saving the 15 year old murderer. In fact I'd most likely do everything in my power to see the young offender dead. 15 is a sound age to know right from wrong.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MrStyx

Yeah I agree. I'm acting all neutral in the OP but if it were my kid, I would want that murderer 6 feet under.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I has a troubled childhood myself...suicidal thoughts and such. But you know, proper environments and the right stimuli can make a world of difference.

The only excuse for this child is insanity...and no matter WHAT it is, she needs to be committed, pronto.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

No lienancy.

Sorry one bad egg.

Not much to do for ya.

Never in society again.

BAd egg

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Just what a sick world we live in???

w ww.dailymail.co.uk

A Missouri teenager who admitted stabbing, strangling and slitting the throat of a young neighbor girl wrote in her journal on the night of the killing that it was an 'ahmazing' and 'pretty enjoyable' experience – then headed off to church with a laugh.

Defense attorneys Monday highlighted Bustamante's troubled childhood as part of their argument about why she should receive leniency. They referred to numerous references in her journal in the two months before the murder, describing her suicidal feelings and the urge to hurt herself and others.

I know a lot of people are gonna want the death penalty for her, but she was 15... Maybe I'm crazy but I think (and hope for humanity) that she can still be fixed... gonna take a while but it's possible.

Don't send her to jail, send her to the loony bin...
edit on 8-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

If you investigate this story further I'm sure we will find out that she was on numerous psychotropic prescription drugs. People need to wake up and learn that putting someone on drugs that severely effect mental and physical perception is NOT a good idea. It doesn't help. It makes things worse. Every single time. Can you imagine waking up every morning, being under psychological and emotional stress (maybe you are abused or dealing with death etc.), you are 15 and someone is forcing you to take slow release '___' EVERY MORNING to "fix" you? Every parent that allows their child to be medicated needs to TAKE the drug themselves and see what it does.

When you take a psychotropic drug that alters your perception in a negative way, and you are FULLY aware of the effect it will send you spinning. It will make you insane. Psychotropic Prescription Psychiatry is the absolute worse form of quackery ever unleashed on the public. I truly feel for all of the people involved. You might as well murder this 15 year old because the chances of her getting what she needs are next to zero. Rest assured she will be pumped so full of drugs there will be no chance of any real cognitive understanding of what she's done and what's been done to her.
edit on Wed Feb 8 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: replace link

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

indeed your correct! i just can't fathom this! like i said,i don't know what to say! i feel bad for the family of the victim.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MrStyx

What a terrible ordeal for the parents of the slain child to go through and you are correct in saying that a 15 year old knows right from wrong..my three year old knows right from wrong but the consequences don't necessarily creep in at his age...the kid will only go away until age 21...recieve minimal treatment when locked up and be surrounded by other kids that will celebrate and idolize the act and she or he will most certainly now pick up more bad habits...rehab for juveniles is limitted to the child actually wanting treatment or just playing along with the treatment to get additional snacks, phone calls and video games...and that's a fact folks....

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrStyx
Sorry if it was my nine year old who got choked, stabbed, and throat slit. I could care less about saving the 15 year old murderer. In fact I'd most likely do everything in my power to see the young offender dead. 15 is a sound age to know right from wrong.

i'm with you on this one. 15 is old enough to know the difference between right and wrong. she sounds like an evil little witch and with an attitude like the one she seems to be proudly displaying, i'd think there's a chance she'd do it again.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
We live in a beautiful and amazing world, but there are situated psychopaths among us. They have played their role, we chose the light. Time to get real and aware, time to rid the virus of the earth!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The question is ..

is this really the parents fault for not educating their child ?
or was the boy born to be a killer ?

me think he was born a killer
like a demon entering this realm
theorical but very possible

cannot imagine what this child will become in his thirtys

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
My thoughts goes to the victims family... I can't imagine how hard it must be to go through something like this.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

man, that's pretty messed up. I honestly believe that we're hard wired to experience that "rush" after mortal violence, it "helps" steel us toward the next time we may need to be violent to survive. However, when you take a human out of a survival situation, as we Fat Americans and Westerners have been for over a century now, those animalistic, base instincts are still there. In the wild, this young girl probably would have been a very successful beast. but if you can't contextualize your feelings and hormones, you gotta go! i say life in a psych ward.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Funnily enough I know a 15year old girl who was raised right by an awesome mother and family. All of her other two kids have turned into precious wee gems.. However the 15 year old is baad news!

I wont go into detail but lets just say her mother has had a few trips to accident and emergency for her and her other kids..

She is vile

Sometimes kids grow up bad no matter how much love is shown to them..

Im a personal believer that once kids get to bar/bat mitzvah age then they are responsable for their own actions and are no longer children.. Im not Jewish, but that is not the only culture in the world that hold that age as adulthood (12 for girls 13 for boys)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Like a creepy movie when young children murder while smiling and laughing .. this girls clearly insane. I say throw her in jail for the rest of her life, at 15 you know right from wrong.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join