It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what UK think about ARGENTINA, and then they call us colonialists??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I have to say that the people of the Falklands have the right to self determination, which is a UN principle. Running off to the UN quoting militasition of the waters just because a ship turned up (and maybe a submarine) is a bit of a cop out.

news.sky.com...

As long as the Falkland islanders want to be British they will be British. Plus Mr Cameron wants another term so watch this space.

Black gold again................

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I really dont want to see another war fought over BS, but i fully am behind the Falklanders and their right of self determination as they are the indigenous peoples of that land, some of them having lost family in 1982 and the wounds are still open and sore. To say the whole of the UK want another war is wrong but i think you will find an overwhelming support here should Argentina try anything again. I personally think this latest bout of sabre rattling is about the supposed oil fields that the Falklanders are sitting on top of and the potential wealth this could generate.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Argentina are scum wanting to disrupt a whole race just for their own profit. FACT.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think that pottery is a good representation of the aftermath if the argies carry on with their bs about the British Falkland Islands.

One should be sent to all argentian leaders as a reminder of what will happen to their tin pot country if they dont shut their mouths soon.

I for one will buy one just for the lulz

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Today on the front page of YAHOO, their is another retarded blog by some bloke called Thomas Campoviejo, that appears in the GUARDIAN.
However, this dead head in his blog in Yahoo translates the word bitch in English to mean prostitue in Spanish.
He then goes on to explain this is what Britan thinks of Fernandez.

Anyone who speaks Spanish would know that isnt the correct translation, and this was just hyped for the multitude of non English Speaking/understanding audiance in South America.

What's worse about the whole thing is that yahoo let this moron put a blog on their site that will be read by millions without even verifying it's authenticity.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BagBing

Originally posted by EvanB
I think that pottery is a good representation of the aftermath if the argies carry on with their bs about the British Falkland Islands.

One should be sent to all argentian leaders as a reminder of what will happen to their tin pot country if they dont shut their mouths soon.

I for one will buy one just for the lulz

You're an idiot. You do not in any way represent the British view. In fact, you're a racist prick. I apologise for for his remark, but it simply isn't the normal/average British view.

Ah the good old race card, pulled out by ungrateful immigrants and their disgusting left wing supporters alike when their hyperbole fails to win any favours.

There is nothing "racist" about this, all races in Argentina will be affected by their governments continued fascism and imperialism and our beautiful Tridents.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I can't believe the vitriol between members that these îles Malouines threads generate.

The islands are quite clearly English. Not British. English. For it was an Englishman who landed there first before the United Kingdom had even been created.

Anyway.

Argentina doesn't have the military ability to attack the islands. I don't regard the presence of HMS Dauntless as provocative, it's merely replacing the Falkland Islands guardship. But the presence of a cruise missile equipped Trafalgar class SSN submarine does clearly send a message to Buenos Aires, as does the presence of Prince William ... heirs to the throne aren't sent on "routine" trips to anywhere, let alone to those little barren lumps of rock.

I think the British prime minister & his lackey newspapers are deliberately ramping up the propaganda. "Britain under threat". "WW2 spirit". "Keep Calm and Carry On" ... just as Britain itself dissolves, with the Scots threatening to leave. And the Argentinian President is just electioneering, as usual she exhorts everyone to pull together for the motherland (Vote Kirchner !)

And you all buy it by the bucketload. Fools.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LeBombDiggity

Scotland won't leave the union IMO. It's just that slug Salmonds grand plan, the fact is it's not economically via bale, that's why he won't call a referendum. The UK is here to stay I'm afraid.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join