It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Woolly mammoth' caught on camera in Siberia

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
reply to post by EyesWideShut

I agree. Someone stumbling across this site for the first time and seeing this thread in a highly popular topic area and that it's passed off as being legit would baffled. They'd have to seriously question some things about us

Adding insult to injury, this whole embarrassment has been polluting the same space as stories with some legs to them for over a month now.
As a whole, this makes us look pathetic.

Can you prove the mammoth video/photo is a hoax? or is that just what you read,just what someone told you...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Can you prove that it is actually a woolly mammoth?

Still looks like a bear with a fish to me.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

It's more fun for it to be a woolly mammoth so why not? Everyone has to believe in something. Just don't demand that it be placed in the science textbooks or teach it as fact to children and I am OK with people selling books about it or believing it.

As for me, I accept that mammoths are extinct. I am open to other crypto-zoological mysteries if they fit a cladistic tree of some kind.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Really didn't look like a "Woolly Mammoth" to me anyways...Oh how I wish someone would come out with a really clear picture of whatever they capture...Mind you always gives us something to discuss...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Can you prove the mammoth video/photo is a hoax? or is that just what you read,just what someone told you...

The footage has been proven a hoax more than once in this thread. And here is another link explaining the hoax and how it was busted.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join