It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enceladus Backlit by Saturn

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Amazing picture,

I have used this picture already , together with a shot of cygnus x , for the cover of my friends
techno release Experiments - Neutrino weapons on compassion records !

its a great picture I will linke tonight when I get home !

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Woahhh

Amazing detail, if only they had bothered to fit the space shuttle with a decent cam

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Hear me out....

The bible says: there are no planets.....the sun, the earth, the moon, and the stars. That's it. (Please keep reading...)

The only mention of "planets" (one time) is in the context of pagan-worshipers:

2Kgs 23:5 And he put down the idolatrous priests, whom the kings of Judah had ordained to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah, and in the places round about Jerusalem; them also that burned incense unto Baal, to the sun, and to the moon, and to the planets, and to all the host of heaven.

You don't think you can be deceived your entire life about this?

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Copernicus supposedly mapped out the "planets" with a telescope that was no better than binoculars used at today's football games.

Can you see a "planet" in the sky with your football binoculars? NO YOU CANNOT. And neither did Copernicus.

Amazing sheeple.....what's next, you think someone walked on the moon too?

Look at those "planet pics" at NASA's own website....what fakes. Anyone with any intuitive sense will know they are fakes.

The "moon" pic by the OP looks like a tennis ball that met a graphics program with some mayo thrown in.

WAKE UP FOLKS....The prince of the power of the air (SATAN) has the world. [an aside: now you know where the name "Air Force" came from...you think it's a coincidence that the Air Force Academy is in occultic Colorado Springs? With its own pagan worship sites for enlistees on campus?]

Today would be a great day to gain eternal life:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Believe on Jesus Christ of Nazareth and be saved (and not those fake "jesuses" in the catholic church and other pagan religions).

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Amen.

edit on 2/9/2012 by DissentFromDayOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Nice find op
edit on 9-2-2012 by sith9157 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Of what purpose would a cam serve on the Space Shuttle. They had excellent cameras on the Space Shuttle, exactly what were they supposed to photograph we don't get from the ISS?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Didn't see this pic posted so I thought I'd share. Check out the guysers at the southern pole.

blogs.discovermagazine.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DissentFromDayOne

Hey Mr. zealot. I don't think you fully comprehend the magnitude of your own ignorance. You probably don't realize how utterly moronic you sound to a person who has actually looked through a telescope and stared directly at, say, Jupiter for instance. Or any other planet for that matter.

I have a suggestion. You should acquire a telescope too, go out, point it to the sky and have a peak. You'll see the planets with your own eyes. And once you see a planet like Jupiter or Saturn with your own eyes, and notice that they look exactly like they do in the pictures, it will make you re-evaluate what kind of "wisdom" a book like the bible actually has to offer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join