It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL ATS`ers are terrorists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
According To A New DHS Report, If You Love “Individual Liberty” Of If You “Believe In Conspiracy Theories” You Are A Potential Terrorist

The focus of the "war on terror" has fundamentally shifted. The "enemy" is now those that love freedom and those that love America. According to the new DHS report, the following are some of the beliefs and ideologies of American terrorists.... -"fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)" -"anti-global" -"suspicious of centralized federal authority" -"reverent of individual liberty" -"believe in conspiracy theories" -"a belief that one’s personal and/or national “way of life” is under attack" -"a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism" -"impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)" -"insert religion into the political sphere" -"those who seek to politicize religion" -"supported political movements for autonomy" -"anti-abortion" -"anti-Catholic" -"anti-nuclear" All of the above are direct quotes from the report. Do any of those beliefs apply to you?

I would think that at least one of these beliefs would apply to any ATS member. If this is not extremely disturbing, i don`t know what is.

I believe these views are shared by all western governments.

Link

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Themaninwhite

is there one in there that says i just want to be left alone to live my own life without my government telling me whats good for ME!?

link   
Yeah, I was pretty sure about this about the time DHS was formed. (Their unfounded opinion)

link   

Apparently, although I find more and more people fit this billing. I'd say that anyone who is in the least bit critical of government is one, people who are enthusiastic about sustainability, basically anyone that isn't okay with the NWO agenda and all that goes along with it is pretty much a terrorist (ie dangerous to their goals).

I just laugh about it now, the more they push this envelope the less impact any of this has, it is actually quite amusing.

EDIT: You are right, based on their definition most of the ATS membership are terrorists....how funny and stupid
edit on 8-2-2012 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Well damn....I guess I should change my avatar, since I have weapons in it: This is unreal.....Those descriptions describe most anyone. It's crazy!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

how did you find out?
who you been talking to?
if this is what they think, then this site is surely being monitored
it is after all the biggest conspiracy website on the internet...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Perhaps i should stop believing in Individual Liberty.

Oh wait, then i would be a communist, wouldn`t i?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Terrorists? While the world is surreptitiously coerced into submission by TPB. That exposing, viewing and commenting on certain issues has now become a indictable felony. I hang my head in mock defeat as our final rights drift away through my fingers like rocks that have turned to dust.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Oh boy, they just don't quit with this stuff, do they?

This "war" on "terror" is the biggest blank check they could have ever written themselves. The gift that just keeps on giving. And it is not going to stop any time soon.

So patently absurd that I would rather just stop thinking about it.

What's next, people who drink water are potential terrorists?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Factually I don't find it in the least disturbing because the site it came from is tailor made to instigate fear, paranoia, and disdain. "The American Dream", is actually "The American Nightmare" according to the authors who have taken the time to put together quite an unimpressive list of propagandized material.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Those descriptions describe most anyone. It's crazy!

That is the point.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Everybody on ATS should call their local police station and the news channel/paper and say they want to hand themselves over.

''Yeah, Hi, my name is Douglas, uuuh, I am a dangerous terrorist and, ummm, I'd like to hand myselft over. Yes!''

should cause a stirr. Who knows, may even get rid of this thing. Because, like it or not guys, the only thing we got going here is strength in numbers.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Knowing the powers that be Id imagine we'd all either be laughed at or literally sent to guantanamo. It seems to me like this is what they're gearing up to, 'either you're with us or against us' and sorry but given your agenda im definitely against you.

No doubt in my mind.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Civil liberties ehhh who needs them
amazing what they can come up with, make everyone a suspect so when people are taken the sheep sigh a sigh of relief ;-) reminds me of this

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak out because I was Protestant.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Anyone who wants to become a politician should not be trusted

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
based on that criteria, wouldn't the majority of politicians be also considered terrorists?

racial profiling, terrorism profiling... all done with too big of a brush!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I am sure if you put all the DHS reports out there for public consumption you wouldn't like or agree with any of them.

That is the nature of the beast. We have had McVeigh and the Unibomber, 9/11 and Ft Hood shooting among other things, people and personal accidents they are trying to catch in the process and prevent.

After 9/11 and with the passing of the Patriot Act
we lost all our individual privacy and freedoms - the time to take a stand was then.
We missed the window. BIG TIME!

Homeland Security is to the USA what Internal Affairs is to a Police Department.

You shouldn't need them and a sad state of affairs if you do.

No body likes them and nobody goes along with anything said.
Nobody wants to be his brothers keeper but most people (unless deeply imbedded in nefarious acts themselves) WILL admit their friend with the arsenal and chip on his shoulder sort of scares them a little and when he is caught they will breath a sigh of relief.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Ok, you found me. I admit it. I terrorize the contents my fridge before watching TV...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Sounds like a "terrorist" is anyone who opposes a New World Order...

which applies to most of us here

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm a terrorist? Strange, I was trained to kill them in my conscripted youth. Now I'm one. This world certainly turns fast.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
There is a quiet revolution happening in America.

That is the real reason they want the internet shut down.

The revolution is loud online and its growing. But irl it is silent.

They know it.
edit on 10-2-2012 by imasecretspy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join