It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interfax: Iran Capable Of Striking Us Forces Anywhere In The World If Attacked By The Us- Iranian Am

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

You know what else is good business? Oil,gas and the rest of the assets held inside Iran. They will step in if their interests are affected or even cut off. Giving them weapons is just part of it.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
So let me get this straight the US supposedly gave Saddam chembio weapons and yet for the last 10 years all i saw in Iraq was Genuine Russian issue MOP gear as well as genuine Russian Scud launchers.

Go Ahead Iran an attack think you can kill Americans and Isrealis and think there are no consequences?

Seal your fate.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
if iran launched a nuclear missile, and killed 8 million people in new york, there would be nothing left of tehran, and if a psychopath like romney was president, there would be nothing left of iran as a country period.

the united states nuclear arsenal is over 5,000 warheads. i believe 100 of them would enough to completely destroy iran.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

Why is it that Israel are allowed nukes, against international law mind you, yet when the Iranians are simply accused without reasonable evidence, they must be destroyed. Not one media outlet or any government has shown me that Iran has or is attempting to build nukes with any factual evidence. The are either assumimg or pretty much just talking sh!t. A few nuclear stations are not evidence either. Where were the WMDs in Iraq? still waiting for an answer to that load of BS as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Tw0Sides

What business is it of Iran what happens in Palestine??

You can't answer my question with a question of your own and expect to be taken seriously. Do two wrongs make a right?

We are not allowed to draw comparisons now ??
But I will answer your question, even handcuffed by your fail logic.

Some one has to intervene, The Palestine people are being wiped out and their contry seems to get smaller every day, Where is the World Police to help them?

Israel drops Phosphours bombs on them, A War Crime , I might add, The UN says bad boy to Israel.
Another sacntion Israel ignores.

So Iran helps them
If you cant see this logic, You are far too gone.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

But no sweat when the Us and Israel run around bombing who they choose, hey?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

Did we miss the fact for the last decade that Iran has funded and trained and manufactured weapons that have killed Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan for the last decade.

Did we miss the fact for the last 20 years that Iran has funded and trained and manufactutrd weapons that have killed Isreali's?

Guess that was nothing .

articles.cnn.com...:WORLD

www.theatlantic.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 8-2-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

We are not allowed to draw comparisons now ??
But I will answer your question, even handcuffed by your fail logic.

Some one has to intervene, The Palestine people are being wiped out and their contry seems to get smaller every day, Where is the World Police to help them?

OH!!!! WAIT A MINUTE!!!

So it’s OK to intervene if YOU disagree with the condition on the ground???

Maybe you should rethink US policy!

The only difference is that YOU don't agree with the US cause!

So YOU ARE an interventionist!!

Interesting?
edit on 8-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

The only difference is that YOU don't agree with the US cause!

So YOU ARE an interventionist!!

Interesting?
edit on 8-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

You are deflecting from my posts, and drawing conclusions on half of my replies, omitting the meat of the post.

Is your arguement that thin, that this is your new course of action?

This is not the Seabag I have debated before, Im starting to wonder if it is Seabag?, maybe a youger brother jumped on his account.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
2 months remaining...but this time it will be nasty for both sides
why on earth do you think always ONLY about missiles...some special agents (yes, iran as such thing too) and a few car bombs...maybe a biological attack...
much more possible than just a fkn missile...besides this is the daily talking...you can dig up newspapers with the same fearmongering from iran from the last 4 years...gets kinda borring...european MSN isnt even talking about that because its nonsense to distract all of you american british people
edit on 8-2-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Iran has resources spread out across the globe. Primarily insurgent/cell capabilities. If even half or a quarter of those can be successful the western world will feel some serious pain. Not to mention the conventional/technological warfare that Iran has at it's fingertips. Regardless of what anyone thinks, the western nations do not know every little secret that Iran has weapons wise as far as capabilities. Most possibly. But not all of them.

Russia and China are up in the air. But I think they will not engage in the war if it goes down in a direct fashion. They have been and will continue to provide resources, munitions, training and weapons to those they aline with though as the US and other western powers have done in the past and currently even.

This will not be a simple war let alone a swift one. If Israel and the US make any form of incursion on Iran, it will have to be of the utmost lethal or the blow back will be long and painful for all involved. The whole middle eastern region will be a haze of smoke and chaos for sure.

Anyone who knows history knows that the world is about due for a major conflict among all capable nations. It saddens me to see the world as it is today.

Make no mistake though, The US and Israel are not stupid, they know if they proceed there will be exacting consequences and will strive to cut off all options for Iran and allies before it comes to it.

The US doesn't want to go there. But if Israel does then the US has to make sure it backs it up because all of it's interests and resources and way of life are on line as it stands currently.

Just a bunch of politicking and sable rattling and pounding of the chests. Strategy and tactics aside. That is all it is in the end and the world should know better by now.

Keep you and your own safe wherever you are in this world folks. Whatever happens, make the best of what you have just in case. Nobody knows what these war mongers will do next.
edit on 2-8-2012 by Flint2011 because: Typos and mispellings.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by J.Son79
Wow, this has been a horrible week or two for the "Iranian Apologist's" on the board or around the world that is. So they claim they can attack our forces ANYwhere. About 3 or 4 weeks ago news broke that Iran was working on a missile that could reach the U.S. Probably already have that capability. Wonder what all the fella's think now that say, "even if Iran gets a nuke they can't use it because they lack the delivery systems".

I just hope this news, the missile tech news, and of course the calling of the annihilation of Israel/Jews seriously wakes some people up that don't see Iran for what it truly is and what it's trying to do.

I would suspect that their BFF Russia gave the Iranians the directions on how to build the new delivery system. Short of that, it could be sabre rattalng at it's best. Either way I suspect that we will be going to war with Iran and therefore starting WW3. When will the option of war stop? How many innocents must die so that a few leaders can play a game called "Who has the biggest balls". Maybe if we stop having leaders the wars would stop.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by VariableConstant

I had really hoped we were past that. It's been said before, more times than I can count. Nobody is talking about wiping anyone off the map. Mistranslation, so on and so forth.

You have got be kidding? Have you not seen this

or this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The threats and talk is all real.

How are you going to dismiss this? Lost in interpretation Bahahahah!

"Axis of Evil"

What do you think that translates to Iran, who happens to be a Shi'ite theocracy? Especially when the US sees itself as the sword of light of the battle between "good" and "evil".

Chanting "Death to America" seems as mundane to Iranians as does the presidential jingoist rhetoric to Americans. How would you react if you live in a country when the global power is justifying invading you because of their moral obligations?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

For starters, who gave yous the right to enter both of those countries in the first place? If your country is stupid enough to blow the crap out of anything then expect a few locals to fight back. It would be the same if Iran was invading my country, would you expect me to sit back and let the Iranian army liberate me and my country men?

Of course they are going to target soldiers or outsiders at any means. If they were funding groups to kill americans during the two wars maybe they knew what was coming.

As for that puny nation Israel, they should not be allowed to have a say on the global scene simply because they are breaking more international law than anyone else in the middle east. Without the USA in there corner they would be nothing.

Iran have not attacked any country in modern times, hell the only time was against a US backed Iraq and we know what happened. The only aggressors are the west, Iran are being forced to act tough, what else can they do? Bend over at the border and say give it to me uncldd sam? Get the F++k out of there and if they have the ballrp to bomb either Israel or the US, then give them a final light show that the survivors will never forget.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Japan was told to play along as Iran's buddy....and Japan ended up giving a job at every Nissan dealership in the US to an Iranian.....tricked the Iranians into thinking they are part of the world and have some sort of power projection capability.
Japan needs oil and its in their interest to keep the Iranians happy.

Ahhhhhhh I'm kidding there isn't an Iranian working at every single Nissan Dealership in the US.......or is there?

We know where everyone of Iran's people are. They do have alot inside our own country. Let's hope they haven't gotten the Mexican Drug Cartels to smuggle their chemical/biological into our soil. Those few Iranians could do some damage....maybe they already have. We'd never be told.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
So many people seem to be all gung-ho about going to war to 'whoop some camel-jockey ragheads' and 'wipe that part of the world off the map'.

And anyone who is not of like mind gets pigeon holed and labelled as an "iranian apologist", "iranian lover", "commie", "red", "left-wing nut", "n---- lover", "nazi", "useless hippy moron"... and on and on down through the decades it goes. Every damn generation has had a label shoved down their throat if they refuse to step in line with the rest of the warmongering mantra worship.

It's like you're all standing around in one big circle jerk yanking on each other's appendages frothing at the mouth just itching to push the buttons of war.

Absolutely sickening... Shame on every one of you.

What a complete embarrassment to be a member of this species.

...Somebody stop the planet, I want to get the hell off.

/rant

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by J.Son79
Wow, this has been a horrible week or two for the "Iranian Apologist's" on the board or around the world that is. So they claim they can attack our forces ANYwhere. About 3 or 4 weeks ago news broke that Iran was working on a missile that could reach the U.S. Probably already have that capability. Wonder what all the fella's think now that say, "even if Iran gets a nuke they can't use it because they lack the delivery systems".

I just hope this news, the missile tech news, and of course the calling of the annihilation of Israel/Jews seriously wakes some people up that don't see Iran for what it truly is and what it's trying to do.

Trying to do?

If someone punches you in the face and threatens your family with a gun. Would you let them? 'Sure go ahead, keep punching, keep shooting'

Or do you defend yourself with all means possible.

Think on.

And you my friend shouldn't have stopped at my first post in the thread and just went from there. You should have "read on" all my other posts before commenting. I clearly answered this in a later post via this same thread. Please read my other posts carefully and think about what I'm saying even more carefully.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
So let me get this straight the US supposedly gave Saddam chembio weapons and yet for the last 10 years all i saw in Iraq was Genuine Russian issue MOP gear as well as genuine Russian Scud launchers.

Go Ahead Iran an attack think you can kill Americans and Isrealis and think there are no consequences?

Seal your fate.

US was arming Iran with conventional weapons via Israel during the 80s to defend against Saddam. US gave Iraq chemical weapons to fight Iran with. Point was to have both countries destroy each other to the point where the US could walk all over them.

Perhaps you should sign up for frontline service if you think this will be such a cakewalk.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join