It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Beautiful Video I Have Ever Seen In My Life!! Please Watch

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Beautiful, I will be passing this on. Thank you for the video and the reminder.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
You must be in quite an emotional state to have been moved so much by this.
I have to admit I was very dissappointed after the big build up.
A lot of of people are protesting.
Everybody wants peace and happiness, everybody hugging everybody else.
Why is there always War then?
The planet is in Sh1t.
Most people seem to be getting more and more angry with many now on the brink of rage.
Bigger gap between those who have and those who have-not.

As I said most of the world are protesting and there is 25000 people die from starvation every day. About 16,000 of them children. 15 million children die of starvation in a year.

15 million children dead. Get your head around that.

You cannot change the planet.
You can only accept what is.

Nothing will change. It never does.

The cause of those things you mention could be easily avoided.
The war machine wants war.
The banking cartel wants war
The multinational business interests want war.
They are the ones that control it all, they are the reason why a lot of countries cannot afford to feed their own people. We didn't help by playing along for the last 60 years.

We -CAN- change the planet. These decisions being made are not our decisions, they are decisions on behalf of us in their own self interest. No public is ever consulted with anything. We just accept it. I do not want ware, Iranians do not want war. Iraqi's don't want war. No one wants it. But its not about what we (the people) want, its about what they(the elite) want.

I cannot wait to see this system they have built come down around their asses.
I can't wait for them to be held accountable (however that may be will be up to how mad people are when the truth drops). Its obvious by this video that people wan't change, Its the ones still stuck in the cycle of duality that cannot see the bigger picture, still devoutly bowing to the system we currently live, even though the majority of it is a complete scam.

People starve every day because their countries are enslaved to debt by the World bank. Their money bought the politicians, and anyone who stands up is eventually 'taken care of', we've seen it through history. Those who question the status quo, end up dead. Puppet democracies? check. Sucked trillions of dollars of wealth from poor countries? check.

Off with their heads.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
brought a tear to my eyes, there are the things that plague my mind every day... I can only wish.. some day.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

S&F my friend. I hadn't seen this before but feel like many people do really try to live it. Seems like the world is just so effed up that people just don't know whew to start.

Like MJ said,, start with the Man in the Mirror.

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctdannyd

S&F my friend. I hadn't seen this before but feel like many people do really try to live it. Seems like the world is just so effed up that people just don't know whew to start.

Like MJ said,, start with the Man in the Mirror.

Peace

So true! The Change starts with you!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

Thank you for sharing this, hope you have a great night.

Star and flag

Why thank you also! I hope you had a good night yourself! Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The Carlan stuff was great. He has many more in his different acts. He is probably in his Grave right now giving two middle fingers and saying "I have been warning you ignorant F***KS for 40 years now and you still dont get it".

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
The Carlan stuff was great. He has many more in his different acts. He is probably in his Grave right now giving two middle fingers and saying "I have been warning you ignorant F***KS for 40 years now and you still dont get it".

George Carlin was an amazing man!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Show this to people where bombs are raining down and they will reject it. This kind of video is for consumers who's grass is green, bellies are full, and homes are warm.

We feel so sad for the poor victims... as long as we don't actually have to help.

Can happy, peaceful thoughts bring down tyranny?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
YES interprtr
happy thoughts of peace can bring down tyranny, its called love. It is so irresistable & powerful you be surprised when
you actually try it. It does take practise of course, just like learning to play the piano or dancing. To start out with, just
you all stop attacking each other on these posts & show some respect. Everyone has something to offer here, its the
diversity that makes it fun. I can see so much fury boiling over & coming to the surface in these ATS forums, its almost
no fun to read here anymore. I come here for learning & discovering new ideas & varied opinions for stimulation of my
retarded brain poisoned with fluoride & chemtrail filth. OK, i am getting negative already, too. It is the hardest thing to
stay positive today with all this insane reality going on around me.
1) "Kill ' em with Kindness" is the best weapon to conquer your worst enemy. That's how the IMF conquered all those little countries, sending free or super cheap food out, destroying their economy & farmers, then making them dependent, thus forking out total control & rules.
2) the other potent weapon is even worse, ignore your enemy. SO don't buy nothing, don't use money, don't watch
TV, radio, news, become totally independent, self sufficient, barter, trade, solar, grow food, keep chickens, rabbits &
trade the pig or rabbit.with someone, who can actually kill it. (beyond me, but i do eat meat)
3) There is a third option. Pray for relief. When you see so much pain & misery around you, start talking out loud & ask
for help ...from God, i mean the aliens, who put us here in the first place on this planet, which turned into a prison. After
all those aliens are our parents. All parents love their kids & all the kids have to do is ask.
So there you have it, my opinion, take it or leave it. hugs to you all who read this.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Of course i forgot to tell you : DO all three things. that will work !! for sure ! Start celebrating, laughing, singing
dancing, lift the mood, the vibrations, it will help planet earth to heal, it will heal you, us, everything.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringels
YES interprtr
happy thoughts of peace can bring down tyranny, its called love. It is so irresistable & powerful you be surprised when
you actually try it. It does take practise of course, just like learning to play the piano or dancing. To start out with, just
you all stop attacking each other on these posts & show some respect. Everyone has something to offer here, its the
diversity that makes it fun. I can see so much fury boiling over & coming to the surface in these ATS forums, its almost
no fun to read here anymore. I come here for learning & discovering new ideas & varied opinions for stimulation of my
retarded brain poisoned with fluoride & chemtrail filth. OK, i am getting negative already, too. It is the hardest thing to
stay positive today with all this insane reality going on around me.
1) "Kill ' em with Kindness" is the best weapon to conquer your worst enemy. That's how the IMF conquered all those little countries, sending free or super cheap food out, destroying their economy & farmers, then making them dependent, thus forking out total control & rules.
2) the other potent weapon is even worse, ignore your enemy. SO don't buy nothing, don't use money, don't watch
TV, radio, news, become totally independent, self sufficient, barter, trade, solar, grow food, keep chickens, rabbits &
trade the pig or rabbit.with someone, who can actually kill it. (beyond me, but i do eat meat)
3) There is a third option. Pray for relief. When you see so much pain & misery around you, start talking out loud & ask
for help ...from God, i mean the aliens, who put us here in the first place on this planet, which turned into a prison. After
all those aliens are our parents. All parents love their kids & all the kids have to do is ask.
So there you have it, my opinion, take it or leave it. hugs to you all who read this.

Could not have said it better myself! Well said my friend.. We have to change the mindset of humanity.. Once it changes the world will change.. There is a conscious shift happening at the moment..

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Gandhi was most wise, the responsibility for change does indeed fall upon each and everyone of us...

So why cant everyone figure out that means to live selflessly for everyone else. What is even more disturbing to me, is that... Those who are driven only by greed could never understand that, if the other way was true, they would want for nothing...

Do unto others,,, the way was given long ago... I say on the whole, overall, we are slow...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Just like ConspiraCity I was very moved due to the incredible beauty. The title of this grabs your attention: "The Most Beautiful Video I Have Ever Seen In My Life!" Before I clicked the link to watch it I knew that something was wrong. That word "beautiful" didn't sit right. As soon as I realized the Occupy Movement connection I was so disappointed. Satan, the most beautiful of all of God's creations, is the Father of ALL lies. I have been studying the "truth" movement for months and months now, 10 to 15 hours every DAY. When Occupy began, like so many others I was at first encouraged and hoping that it would bring about change. Then after a few weeks I remembered that I had met someone in California (Dumitru Duduman) in 1993 that had an Angelic encounter in the 80's that predicted that all this would happen:

"It will start with the world calling for 'peace, peace.' Then there will be an internal revolution in America, started by the COMMUNISTS. Some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then from the oceans...attack! The Russians will bombard the nuclear missile silos in America. America will burn. This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn."

At that point I began to seriously study this. I HAD to know the truth about OWS, and I DID find it and so have many others who have since pulled away from it. The Truthergirls have created a good video that exposes the obvious connections between OWS and the Illuminati here:

The evidence for this is EVERYWHERE, why are so many falling for this BS after happening over and OVER throughout history? The massive deception I see is SO sad! People are so BLINDED by this that I just want to shake them and say wake UP!

To me the absolute saddest part about this is that people like former police Captain Ray Lewis and marine SGT Shamar Thomas are being DECEIVED! I LOVE these people with ALL my heart because they are true modern day HEROS in my eyes and they are fighting for what they believe is the TRUTH! If you have not yet seen the video of Sgt.Thomas who took on 30 cops for OWS at Times Square you MUST watch it! To this day I cannot watch it without tears.

Some quotes from Sgt. Shamar Thomas:

"Why are yall walking like there is a war going on, nobody has guns, no one has guns"

"Why are yall treating people like this, this is not war"

"There are no bullets flying out here, there are no bullets flying, how tuff are you"

"There is no honor in hurting unarmed civilians"

"We fought for this country, these cops are hurting people I fought to protect"

"The appalling thing in the French Revolution is not the tumult, but the design. Through all the fire and smoke we perceive the evidence of calculating organization. The managers remain studiously concealed and masked; but there is no doubt about their presence from the first." Lectures on the French Revolution, ~ John Emerich Edward Dalberg-Acton

The process of Revolution:

overlordsofchaos.com

"An ocean of blood was spilled and even more tears as France, her people, her culture and their religion was ritually tortured by men who were swept up by the tidal wave of hate nurtured, then catastrophically released, by the dark guardians of the five thousand year old Luciferian Conspiracy for World Government." "The process of Revolution is fourfold: first, the deliberate moral corruption of the people; second to the inflict paralysis upon the doomed state, paralyse its body politic; third, the striking of the fatal blows that bring down the lawful government; and fourth, consolidation of power by the application of terror and persecution. All the while thoroughly debasing the morals of the people. The inordinate secrecy and subterfuge is essential in the first process, the production of paralysis. In modern revolutions, its outward signs manifest in the doomed state as out of control national debt, loss of control of the press and the mushrooming of alien-influenced secret societies and organisations."

(visit the link for the full article)

the Illuminati has financed EVERY revolution:

satansrapture.com

"All of which symbolize the pact that the Illuminati made with LUCIFER and to carry-out his dark plan upon the earth, including the infiltration and take over (via revolutions) of all western governments with the USA as its "prize". Thru the centuries, the Illuminati has financed and promoted every revolution including
The French and American Revolution."

(visit the link for the full article)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Late as it is, I'm glad I stayed up long enough to come across this thread and see this video. It really has filled me with hope and left a lasting smile on my face. S+F for you for lifting my troubled heart with the love and compassion that we as a race can accomplish.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
That Marine needs to get a Medal Of Honor. Not for fighting in Iraq but fighting for our Freedoms on the streets of NY in the USA. Just imagine all the Vietnam vets coming home and being Booed, Disgraced, Humiliated, Spit on, etc. because of what our Government did. This is the same thing. They are proving it with there voting and there Money, and you know what that means.

Edited for spelling and adding the last bit after the last coma. FYI.
edit on 9-2-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaworu

Late as it is, I'm glad I stayed up long enough to come across this thread and see this video. It really has filled me with hope and left a lasting smile on my face. S+F for you for lifting my troubled heart with the love and compassion that we as a race can accomplish.

Why thank you sir!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

You cannot change the planet.

You have been duped into believing this.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Wow some people are just so negative

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

You blame others for how your life experience is. How convenient. And original!

"Lucifer" was indeed the greatest creation, but he's just playing Slugworth to the Infinite Creator's Wonka. Don't you get that? Charlie up and take responsibility for your part, and life will turn around for you, just as it has for me.

It doesn't matter who sells the lies, it's YOU who buys them.

All contracts are "buyer beware", including the little arrangement between you and Creator that put you here.

Creator doesn't deal in conditional love (I love you as long as you do what I say). That's the "other team".

Now, does that mean I buy the version of change being proffered by the OP video? Not necessarily. I don't know what to make of it. on the surface it looks like another psyop. Why psyop? Because it uses a lot of violent imagery in promotion of a 'peaceful' solution. In such a well done video, that's unlikely to be an accident. Also, where's the acknowledgement of humanity's own culpability in ALLOWING the banksters, corporations, and mil-ind-complex to rise to their position of preeminence?

It all started with the idea that we need a government to protect us from our (near or distant) neighbor. That stands as an affront to Creator, and must be dealt with before we can make significant progress in unraveling the political nonsense web that has engulfed the planet. See the links in my sig for more info.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join