It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Most Beautiful Video I Have Ever Seen In My Life!! Please Watch

page: 1
31
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
This video is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.. The raw emotion it brings out is just incredible! And it is all in one short 4min video.. It is of course from my favourite youtube user TragedyandHope, which I share alot of their videos here.. Many have made it to the front page. Anyway I will say no more, watch and enjoy!



Direct Link:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-2-2012 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
This is an old vid, but that being said...

How do I star and flag this twice?



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38
 


Thank you for sharing this, hope you have a great night.

Star and flag



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38
 


May there be peace, peace and peace...



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul
 


Umm No this is an entirely new video... Some footage is from other videos but it definetly not an old video.. This is a completely new video... I have no idea where you get the belief it is an old video.. It was only uploaded a couple of hours ago and I assure it is not a repost.. This user always makes thier videos from scratch.. Yes I have seen some of the images before but never before the speechs or the motion graphics,, But thanks for the star and flag!! Peace!



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
You must be in quite an emotional state to have been moved so much by this.
I have to admit I was very dissappointed after the big build up.
A lot of of people are protesting.
Everybody wants peace and happiness, everybody hugging everybody else.
Why is there always War then?
The planet is in Sh1t.
Most people seem to be getting more and more angry with many now on the brink of rage.
Bigger gap between those who have and those who have-not.

As I said most of the world are protesting and there is 25000 people die from starvation every day. About 16,000 of them children. 15 million children die of starvation in a year.

15 million children dead. Get your head around that.

You cannot change the planet.
You can only accept what is.

Nothing will change. It never does.



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Beautiful!
But don't throw your guns away just yet.
Peaceful doesn't have to mean naive.



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
Martin Luther King Jr.



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
You must be in quite an emotional state to have been moved so much by this.
I have to admit I was very dissappointed after the big build up.
A lot of of people are protesting.
Everybody wants peace and happiness, everybody hugging everybody else.
Why is there always War then?
The planet is in Sh1t.
Most people seem to be getting more and more angry with many now on the brink of rage.
Bigger gap between those who have and those who have-not.

As I said most of the world are protesting and there is 25000 people die from starvation every day. About 16,000 of them children. 15 million children die of starvation in a year.

15 million children dead. Get your head around that.

You cannot change the planet.
You can only accept what is.

Nothing will change. It never does.




I think you are being highly negative there.. Of course nothing will change with an attitude like that! You must believe the world can be changed! It can be!



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightbringer38

I think you are being highly negative there.. Of course nothing will change with an attitude like that! You must believe the world can be changed! It can be!


People have being looking for change from day 1.

You want change that is why you are still here.

You must accept what is.

You believe I am highly negative. If I put some nice pictures and emotional music up would you feel better? Do you want happy fantasy videos which show people a fake fantasy future or do you want reality, truth? Which do you want.

Reality or Fantasy?



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightbringer38
reply to post by FugitiveSoul
 


Umm No this is an entirely new video... Some footage is from other videos but it definetly not an old video.. This is a completely new video... I have no idea where you get the belief it is an old video.. It was only uploaded a couple of hours ago and I assure it is not a repost.. This user always makes thier videos from scratch.. Yes I have seen some of the images before but never before the speechs or the motion graphics,, But thanks for the star and flag!! Peace!


I stand corrected. The video is new. It's just the footage is all been used in other various "wake up" vids before, and I was remembering those. However, no matter how you change the images, the message is still just as powerful. Thanks for posting.

Here's another one from last year.




posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Vey stupid video with many flaws.
If you go along with it then you are just going along with what the b*stards in power want.Nothing is straight forward.

The video states that we are 'all one people' yet that was a lie that TPTB came up with to bring us together for ethnic cleansing purposes as well as the fact that it makes us easier to be controlled.
If you have no idea as to what i'm saying then please stop being ignorant and take a look for yourself.
edit on 8/2/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
Martin Luther King Jr.




Quoting a racist? real smooth.



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019
 


If we are all one, and work as one. I dont believe it will be easier to control us. It will be impossible to control us. If we are divided and in groups fighting eachother instead of working together, we will lose.



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019
 


I feel sorry for people like you! So negative, and equally as ignorant!



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
When any one person can feel the pain of the entire collective conscious in there heart, then we will be fully awake. I hope this is the next stage in human consciousness.



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
Vey stupid video with many flaws.
If you go along with it then you are just going along with what the b*stards in power want.Nothing is straight forward.

The video states that we are 'all one people' yet that was a lie that TPTB came up with to bring us together for ethnic cleansing purposes as well as the fact that it makes us easier to be controlled.
If you have no idea as to what i'm saying then please stop being ignorant and take a look for yourself.
edit on 8/2/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)


It is a lie TBTB made up?? Hmmmm Ok that that is probably the stupidest thing I have ever heard... I guess TBTB started the Universe also.. They control everything they even made humans you know.. So that is why they are all separate they were all made from different TBTB.. I see your point now........
Seriously how can the fact that we are all Human, thus we are all one species be a freaking lie, like WTF! I am so sick of all you people believe TBTB have control of everything and nothing is good in the world.. You know that it is just as much of a sheep to blindly follow and believe TBTB control everything.. The comment that TBTB made up the "Lie" that we are all one. Just sickens me.. Seriously as another user said.. If we just came together as one people, which we are all one people, we are one species.. We could achieve so much more and we could over throw the so called Powers that be...

They are not in control of everything!

And how the hell is Martin Luther King Racist... That really is a stupid comment..
edit on 8-2-2012 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Great video! Love inspiration for a better world. Having said that i think the reason ppl have such a big problem changing the world for the better is this, They are trying to hard to change the WORLD. When in fact to change the world means changing YOURSELF. Alot of ppl will probably dislike this next part, but Micheal Jackson hit it right on point just like Ghandi. (



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
Vey stupid video with many flaws.
If you go along with it then you are just going along with what the b*stards in power want.Nothing is straight forward.

The video states that we are 'all one people' yet that was a lie that TPTB came up with to bring us together for ethnic cleansing purposes as well as the fact that it makes us easier to be controlled.
If you have no idea as to what i'm saying then please stop being ignorant and take a look for yourself.
edit on 8/2/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)


I have never in my life read such ignorant words coming from a fellow human being. Congratulations on being such a fool. If you cannot see that we are all one then YOU sir are wrong, so wrong that I cannot even bring myself to waste anymore energy on you.



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lapislazuli

Originally posted by Viking9019
Vey stupid video with many flaws.
If you go along with it then you are just going along with what the b*stards in power want.Nothing is straight forward.

The video states that we are 'all one people' yet that was a lie that TPTB came up with to bring us together for ethnic cleansing purposes as well as the fact that it makes us easier to be controlled.
If you have no idea as to what i'm saying then please stop being ignorant and take a look for yourself.
edit on 8/2/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)


I have never in my life read such ignorant words coming from a fellow human being. Congratulations on being such a fool. If you cannot see that we are all one then YOU sir are wrong, so wrong that I cannot even bring myself to waste anymore energy on you.


Amen! We are all Humans... All Homo Sapian.. All Living on One planet! How the hell could we not be One... I know he is trying to get into the whole New World Order of Unity through government.. Which is wolf in sheeps clothing... But what this video and I am talking about is true unity, without government.. Where people are truly free.. And united as one people.. Just imagine how much we could achieve without a dictating government.. And United as one! We could explore space. AS one people which we are.. And to be honest all of history TBTB have been separtating people.. Through race, culture, sexuality etc Just look at the KKK.. Orginally started by the FBI.. I feel sorry Viking9019.. I cannot be bothered even saying anymore.. Good day!

Watch and learn from a great man from 0:35




new topics

top topics



 
31
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join