It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Job corps a government run trade school... with hookers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
During my days as a young fledgling lord I went to a government run trade school.I speak of another government failure that is Jobcorps with my pot head friend J. I talk about the racism and my prized concubine. Extortion ,drug dealing,even some prostitution among other crimes ran rampant. Ever been jumped for a cigarette? I seen it happen. That is why I smoked cigars in the woods or in the dorm.

The recruiters are alot like the army recruiters. They do not care about you...but they want you in the program because they get paid for it.

Most Black folk there acted like complete fools. Though there were a few that were civilized. In response to the attitudes of the black community The Aryan nation of Atterbury was formed. Its reign ended shortly before my arrival.The cause was the founder completing trade and no good leadership took hold. It wasn't racist other than it only had whites in the group though members would affiliate with non whites. Oddly enough it wasnt a racist group. even though the name implied it.

I was the student leader of the security trade.This place led me to a failed military career that Ill speak of another time.

Essentially this is a waste of taxpayers money. The idea of it is good however the presentation went to hell in the 70's and from there stayed the same. The issue being that the black staff members tend to play favorites due to race. Not like the favoritism in my high school with whomever is on sports but purley based on skin color alone.

When I confronted staff and even the center director why it is that the black students are treated so much better the excuse I hear is the same. What would we do leave them in the streets?If you mess up your suppose to be gone. No and ifs ors and buts. However this seemed to only apply to non blacks....And mexicans.

It was how I always imagined the hood....with more white people.

Now for you non americans jobcorps is a government run trade school. A second chance facility for some. A free education for others. O wait. how about some samurai wisdom...nothing is free...You would leave your sanity and engage in some things you never thought you would to keep your mind intact. My self it was peaking my sexual depravity in the woods and smoking expensive cigars that i obtained on my bi weekly trip to indianapolis. They paid you a small amount of money at jobcorps...To make you feel like an adult they say. My money went to cigars,gun magazines,books, and toiletries. And an occasional Ice cream cone.

I felt the need to make this article due to a few people I know Asking me about jobcorps. Jobs being tough Jobcorps is a place to go to get free education. So I made a youtube video where I act as my foul mouthed internet personality. (i honestly do not cuss nore get that angry anywhere near as much as i do in those videos)

I am the tan asian individual in the corner.My commoner freind and also my personal manservent whom I will call J is the pothead you see in the film.

Jobcorps has a campus in every state. AND THE RESULT IS THE SAME!!in most campuses. Americans you can find one within 100 miles of yourself I bet. Even so it is a failed program due to the lets treat this group speacial mentality. To me thats more racist than dressing up in a white hood and burning crosses while carrying a noose. To me this mentality is almost as though they are saying the black population can't behave.

Well if you do not disapline your child and ween them off the teet what do you expect?

Any questions? I have experiance with 2 of the campuses.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BulletShogun

I went to Job Corps in the early 90s, twice in fact. For a total of about 5 years. My first time I took heavy Equipment Operations as my skill, graduated after 2.5 years. 2nd time my skill was Medical Assistant and I got an associates degree from Vincennes University.

I learned many valuable skills there, the most important of which were social. If you can get along in Job Corps you can get long anywhere.

Today, I work for a large fortune 500 company in the UK, travel the world and am for all intents and purposes a successful person.

I do give a lot of credit to Job Corps, it helped me grow up, it helped me become more socially responsible person, it showed me how to get a long with people of many different cultures - It made me a better person.

It isn't perfect of course, but it IS what YOU make it. I made it work for me, I made it help me. I believe the tax payers got their money's worth in my time there.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
reply to post by BulletShogun

I went to Job Corps in the early 90s, twice in fact. For a total of about 5 years. My first time I took heavy Equipment Operations as my skill, graduated after 2.5 years. 2nd time my skill was Medical Assistant and I got an associates degree from Vincennes University.

I learned many valuable skills there, the most important of which were social. If you can get along in Job Corps you can get long anywhere.

5 years you say? i remember it being a 2 year program at the longest. must have changed since the 90s.
They curently have an ivy tech program. At least with one of the Campuses i had experiance with. though they made it sound like only they had it

As for social skill. I learned underground economics.

join