It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man Who Paints The Future.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

I asked him a couple of times,.. Why do you always paint the future?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I used to have loads of these dreams when i was younger. One that i particularly remember is where i dreamed of a horse that was running in a race and it suddenly made a mistake and slipped. It went into the white barriers that surround the track. The barrier split and part of it went right into the horses eye, it was pretty gruesome! So when i awoke with it being a Saturday, i checked the paper for any horses name that may resemble the accident and there it was Eve's Error. I thought Eve was close enough to eye and of course it made a mistake, Error. I sat there for age's wondering if i should back the horse. I never did and of course the bugger won. I knew it was going to win too but i just couldn't bring my self to back it, silly sod!!! lol.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

Live through enough African summers in Mpumalanga Province where humidity is usually at 100% and temps go up to 45 Celsius-an ice age starts to look less unappealing

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Here we go.

Sorry, looks like they've taken it down again and there isn't a single copy of 'Extraordinary people - Series 1 Episode 1' anywhere on the internet.

It's a conspiracy I tell you!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Makes me wonder why these people only have pre-cog dreams about famous people and events on TV. I'm sure there are plenty of other tragedies that don't make it to the TV, yet they prob don't have any dreams about them.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

Makes me wonder why these people only have pre-cog dreams about famous people and events on TV. I'm sure there are plenty of other tragedies that don't make it to the TV, yet they prob don't have any dreams about them.

Maybe it has something to do with larger numbers of people being aware of a particular event..

...I mean (not sure how to explain this), when someone gets precognitive 'information', they are getting it from some'where' (think Carl Jung's "Cosmic Unconscious", which is a sort compilation of all the 'thoughts', dreams, ideas of the collective minds of mankind 'recorded' from all time - past, present, future).

Now, imagine that awareness of a particular 'event' is like a recording of a live performance of a song (imagine the only volume control is the loudness of the singing). So...

...the more people singing, the more likely someone will hear it - and by that token, the more people aware of an event (like it's famous or on TV) the more likely someone (who has precognitive abilities) will dream it...

I hope that makes sense, it was such a simple idea in my head - putting it in words makes it seem so complicated...
edit on 26-7-2014 by lostgirl because: clarification

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I've had a few precognitive dreams myself that happened, so I believe it is possible for others to do it to.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
More on the artwork of David Mandell:

David Mandell is an ordinary pensioner from the united kingdom. However, He claims to have an extraordinary gift - He paints scenes from dream and claims they are evidence of the future. Events such as the murder All children at Dunblane, The terrorist attacks on the Twin Towers The and the sarin attacks in Tokyo Have all been captured in these dream .

As soon as he has a dream he paints the scene with his watercolors. Then he takes the picture down to his local bank and has himself photographed in front of their electronic clock as proof of the date.

He has undergone tests with polygraph machines to prove what he’s saying is true. Although his cataloging is not all what it could be he does claim that his pictures foretell the future. He has had less than 200 pictures photographed. Some he claims as direct hits, others as Partial hits whilst the rest he admits have no relation to any event which has happened.

He painted a sixteen children covered in blood together with two adults. One of the adults seems to be part of the group and another a short distance away. He claims this was foretelling the events and Dunblane primary school when sixteen children, Their teacher and then murderer all died in a massacre.

He also had a picture of Concord crashing at an Airport with a Tricolor flag trailing behind it. This was the fatal crash of Concord at Paris Airport.

Another picture showed two towers on fire with one falling into the other. Perhaps this was foretelling the terrorist attacks on the twin towers in 2001.

One of the best examples was the attack on Tokyo with sarin nerve gas. Notes he included on the painting referred to a secret group such as the cult which carried out the attacks. He also referred to hills - perhaps the hills where the cult lived. He referred to Tokyo by name although he misspelled it The Tokio. He also referred to the smell - which perhaps signifies the gas.

Dream psychics - David Mandells psychic paintings

originally posted by: karl 12

I don't know if you've read it but the book 'An Experiment With Time' by the Irish author J. W. Dunne is also a really interesting one

More on J.W. Dunne and the subject of precognitive dreaming,

I’ve mentioned several times the debt I owe to J.W. Dunne and his 1927 book An Experiment with Time. Dunne was not a scientific researcher or a parapsychologist by training, but a military man and aeronautical engineer who became interested in questions of time and its structure after becoming aware of uncanny examples of apparent precognitive dreams he had had. His “experiment” was systematically recording his dreams and then comparing them in the days, weeks, and months afterward to events that occurred in his life. His book is filled with numerous apparent matches, although spread over the course of years. Precognitive dreams, he felt, happened at a relatively low frequency..

link

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I have created a painting like this, once or twice.
Precognitive dreams happen with a decent amount of frequency.
Mostly personal stuff or people or events that I am involved with or will become involved with.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Part one of the documentary is up again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join