It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do i upload a non youtube/google video to ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
hello. i have a short video made on my mobile/cell phone and i want to upload to ATS. how do i do this. can you please tell me in a step by step way? cheers.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Originally posted by mandroids

can you please tell me in a step by step way?
Sorry, but nope, I cannot. I have never even tried, but since nobody has responded to you yet, I will just say to start here: media.abovetopsecret.com...

& good luck.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
thank you, but i want to start a thread and put the video in a thread. but its not a youtube or google video. its from a mobile phone.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

i want to start a thread and put the video in a thread. but its not a youtube or google video. its from a mobile phone.

I know, which is why I posted the link to ATS Media.

When I click this link→ media.abovetopsecret.com...
It automatically takes me to my ATS Media homepage (Already signed in).
Maybe you need to log into it first? I don't know.

I can't remember when they first changed it, but it is the same area where we previously had to go to, in order to upload pics to ATS. They started this new uploading system for pics, several months ago. I can't remember exactly when they actually switched though, so I don't know whether or not you would have ever used the previous system (for pics).

As far as I do know though, they have not updated anything with videos, so it is most likely still in that ATS Media site/page/whatever.

When I click that link, and then if I scroll down to My Media, and click Upload Media, I see this↓

UPLOADING MEDIA
Uploads will usually take between 1-5 minutes per MB on a high-speed connection, so please only click the submit button once.

Allowed File Types: gif jpg png [color=8EE8E2]flv mov mp4 mp3

Max File Size: 50MB

I don't know what type of video files you have on your phone, but I do know that .flv & .mov & MP4 are types of video files.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
thats a good question i never tried but maybe download real player and you can copy video files using that. there has to be something like photobucket but for videos somewhere. otherwise a good site is freeware files you can always find something nifty to use there.
cheers!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

hello. i have a short video made on my mobile/cell phone and i want to upload to ATS. how do i do this. can you please tell me in a step by step way? cheers.

Easy :-)

Upload your video on youtube and than embed here

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

Easy :-)

Upload your video on youtube and than embed here

Yep, only way i think.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I upload mine to photobucket and then link to them here. I don't think you can embed...

Click to See Video

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
oh..'good' news. i need a google gmail account to join youtube.

top topics

join