It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proponents of Gold Standard May Be Violent Extremists; Report ALL Suspicious Activity To the FBI

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'd tell the FBI to come on down.

I'll have a little .45 caliber surprise waiting for them.
edit on 8-2-2012 by Tarrasque because:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
i think we are all thinking about this wrong! instead of waiting for them to come get us all at their convenience we should all a once the same day and time just go and try to turn ourselves in.it would save a lot of worry on our parts and save money for tptb to spend on their whores! if they don't take all of us at once then they will play hell try to force us later.
edit on 8-2-2012 by bluewaterservant because: spelling

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarrasque

It's not a surprise anymore

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

Flash mob turn in

That would definitely need to be youtubed

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

The current monetary sistem is almost the worst possible combination of elements that constiute monetary systems. Changigng fiat money for gold backed money is the only possible change in the system to make it even worse. Stay away from gold. Use anything else (citizens for example would be the ideal backing, or bricks, silver, potatos), but never gold. It has ruined USA many times in the past and all other nations that ever adopted a monometal currency system backed by gold. There is absolutelly nothing worse.
I like Ron Paul very much, but his monetary view are to much pro Vatican and pro Jews - those are (aside from Indian citizens) the owners of all teh worlds gold.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by suvamedia

Look... lol, maybe I got it wrong, and listen, my question is honest, I'm not censoring anything or judging but... did you actually suggest we trade in "citizens"? Like... "I'll give you my grama for your 1962 truck"? Not that you would accept it - I wouldnt - but... was that it?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
reply to post by suvamedia

Look... lol, maybe I got it wrong, and listen, my question is honest, I'm not censoring anything or judging but... did you actually suggest we trade in "citizens"? Like... "I'll give you my grama for your 1962 truck"? Not that you would accept it - I wouldnt - but... was that it?

Your comment, though silly, actually hits at the heart of the argument.

Which is more valuable? Both the 1962 pickup and grandmothers are of value.

I have mused at times, that we could use old people as "legal tender". This because most debts are incured during our "golden years" and collected in probate. Also the costs of medicine are mostly paying for the old people, done by the young. I think this is a good thing, for young people to invest in, and value, their oldsters. It's a good thing which is the Indian way in America, to value elders.

They cost a lot. More than a pickup truck. But are so much more value.

But if I give you my pickup, and I get your granny, then I guess I have to care for her and value her as highly as you would do yourself? So therefore if we have each oldster be like a bill of exchange, then we can ensure by market operations, that the elders will be cared for. Would anyone damage a 100k dollar bill?

We can use old people as legal tender in this way, and they'll have tender care.

Seriously, I have thought this through and it will work.

Old people as money are difficult to launder as you have to care for them. Nobody would ever dare to lose one, therefore old people are going to be the new high dollar certificates and this will ensure that we care for them, buy them new hips, ocular upgrades, etc. I know it's difficult to transport them, but that's a good thing because then the old people would only be traded within the nation, as with the spartan king who made his money out of huge iron bars so that international traders couldn't debauch his nation. By holding onto our old people and valuing them as money, they'll have a better life and money laundering will cease except in the form of bathing and caring for elders.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

That is so wrong...
But I have to admit it makes sense...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

That is so wrong...
But I have to admit it makes sense...

So right, you mean.

Because think about it

Want to be a millionaire? Fine, let the free market mammonists do so. BUT, to hold a million dollars in old people would be 100k x 10 so you'd have to care for ten old people, to be a millionaire.

That'd work even better because a billion is a thousand million so it'd be 10,000 oldsters you'd have to house and feed and preserve, to have that billion dollars. If old people were legal tender I mean. Being a millionaire would be a real pain, but it'd force them to care for the old.

I'm not saying this will happen, but it's just one way the solution will come. Values are relative but we all love our grannies. Glad you liked the idea but I wouldn't blame you for taking the pickup because their value is just more immediate. But in the long run, grannies and grandpas and kids are what we all value most. That is the way of humans. So our methods of determining "wealth" will be changing and this is one option. There are other ways to affect the same change but this would be an immediate halt to money laundering and paper currency crime.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Goodluck saving grandma for your kid's college education. That's such an insane idea. I thought you were being satirical, but I'm not sure if you believe it or not. Want to know why our system is messed up? Grandmas and grandpas taking all the monies for medicine and retirement.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Have they exposed Ron Paul yet as a possibly violent extremist?

Just curious.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
So, we can;t take care of ourselves now, it's come to that. Further validation that we're all destined to be on one list or another.

Ah, the image that always explains it:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tarrasque

That should show them that you are not an extremist! (only joking! please don't hurt me!)

-rrr
edit on 8-2-2012 by rickyrrr because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2012 by rickyrrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Are these extremists the ones that will be held in the FEMA centers for the rehabilitation of the new empire? Will the underground overlords finally decide to rear their heads to see their shadows?

I recall a pseudo-article about how an ancient alien society forced humankind into slavery to mine gold. So, if human greed is nurtured, the availability of gold above ground might be easier than mining...

-Time to create a global village comprising a vast array of villages. No welfare. And, everyone must contribute something. Nothing will remain private. A proper world to live with.-
edit on 8-2-2012 by Pteraductile because: pseudo not sudo....

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Does anyone else see this as a fact that they realize that many of us (especially those who are just out of college and starting careers) are not going to sit by and let our chances of success taken from us by a corrupt system.

Eventually they will back us into a corner (if they haven't already) and there will only be one way out.

They know this, and the plan to keep this from happening, is to take out the leadership.

Notice the laws passed lately. Notice the number of youth who no longer see the future they once dreamed of as a child. Notice the class system that has become ever so present in the united states.

They are scared, and those who are to carry out the will of the corrupt are either power hungry, corrupted in some way, or feel they have no choice if they are to protect their own families from the same fate they are bestowing on many of us.

I had hopes that our democracy could win out, but after seeing what is happening within the election system, my hope is fading fast, and I see only one solution. (and it saddens me)
edit on 8-2-2012 by tw0330 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Quotes From Reuters Article original Reuters …
www.reuters.com...

These extremists, sometimes known as "sovereign citizens," believe they can live outside any type of government authority,

Does this government filth not remind you so badly, of being at school???
The only confuses me is if it’s more from Headmaster’s Assembly, or Headmasters propaganda Board.

The extremists may refuse to pay taxes,

These people are patriots, braver than I am.
Does the author mean refuse to sponsor Obama Care? Or contribute to the bloated military industrial complex profits? Or just refuse to be a (vote rigging) regime's slave-property in general?

and believe the United States went bankrupt by going off the gold standard.

Be quite!!! Don’t tell everybody that the headmaster controls the school by everybody being obedient, or else everybody may suddenly stop being obedient!
edit on 090705 by Liberal1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tarrasque

People make these types of comments on ATS all the time, but I have to ask....if you did find yourself confronted by the government coming to your door, how is using that .45 caliber "surprise" really gonna help you? I mean, there will be more of them than there are of you, and you may be able to shoot one or two, but they will ultimately kill you....then where does that leave your family?

Just sayin.....

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well... All I gotta say is.. I'll be here when they come for me.. See their problem is they are afraid of death, you can see it in how they are trying to control everything.. Me, I have nothing to lose, but everything to gain.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So... the U.S. Gov doesn't want us using physical U.S. Dollars or precious metals? What exactly is legal tender nowadays?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Most definitely not precious metals. The paper is worthless and they know the paper is worthless. If the economy died tomorrow what would that $100 bill buy you? Definitely not a dinner and movie. For instance when the currency in Germany became inflated they burned it to keep warm.

It even states that it would have taken a wheel barrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread.

If you had gold then if a new currency was adopted you wouldn't be dependent on the government and need their assistance. If you had gold you would have something people would want so if you really needed that tank of fresh water, then you could have it. If you needed that fresh water and only had paper currency it'd be like trading toilet paper for gasoline in today's time.

www.freearticleshome.net...

They want you to NEED them, to BEG for them. So the precious metals are illegal, because it has value.
edit on 8-2-2012 by Pelvi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join