It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum revives campaign with wins in Colorado, Missouri and Minnesota

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I've posted a thread about Rick Santorum's recent win, and it got moved to off topic politicians and people because ATS promotes He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named! Look at politicians and people section you will see all stories about all the other people in the race.

But here it is: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-2-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Yes, you are correct. - clear censorship -

What are they afraid of?

They act like 100 million people fly to ATS to get all of their news and spin.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I've also asked in the business board section why they moved my post, waiting to hear back from the mods

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

I've also asked in the business board section why they moved my post, waiting to hear back from the mods

They also - disallow - YouTube videos that do real damage to the Obama and the MSM.

It usually only occurs during election years.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

They also - disallow - YouTube videos that do real damage to the Obama and the MSM.

Yes, I will be happy whenever the nominee is finally chosen! Then the He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named fan club can finally leave. The fans made me not want to vote for him. Anyone but Obama and him!

I've seen them block an entire Newt video, the one where he rips John King on CNN!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Yes, I will be happy whenever the nominee is finally chosen! Then the He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named fan club can finally leave. The fans made me not want to vote for him. Anyone but Obama and him!

I've seen them block an entire Newt video, the one where he rips John King on CNN!

That's the one i was talking about.

If you go to YouTube you can still view it on a CBS YouTube post.

CBS is doing the right thing.

This video shows - both - standing ovations.

edit on 8-2-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Yeah, that's the one, but I was talking about ATS itself, but maybe it was the MSM.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
If this is going to become the Santorum thread, may I ask a question? What's wrong with voting for Santorum? And please, don't bother saying he's going to force his morality on everyone. The president can't do that. And he's not a right-wing dictator.

We know about Ron Paul's policies, which of Santorum's stands are wrong? (Again, realizing that personal beliefs are not the same as enacted laws.)

I would vote for Obama before I'd vote for Santorum (I'm from Pennsylvania). First of all, if you've watched any of the debates he practically salivates with ghoulish delight when pushing, pushing, pushing to go to war with Iran. I personally cannot stomach FAKE Christians. He's supposed to be pro-life, but voted to fund abortion and Planned Parenthood. CREW named him one of the Most Corrupt Politicians of 2006. Newt, Santorum, Romney, and Obama are all BASICALLY the same. I and many others are sick and tired of the corruption, which would continue with any of these four. Therefore I support the strict Constitutionalist, the man with integrity and honesty, Ron Paul.

Seriously, Santorum scares me more than the others. I honestly think he may be mentally ill. Romney admitted he too would have voted for the (indefinite detention) NDAA. Romney flip-flops and his biggest campaign contributor is the same as Obama's--Goldman Sachs. I don't think Romney would be working "For the People", either. Newt passed out the Third Wave book while in Congress, saying anybody who wanted to know anything about him should read the book--it calls for the end of our Constitution. Newt was fined $300,000 for 84 Ethics Violations while Speaker of the House, later leading to his resignation. Santorum is not on the ballot in DC, Virginia and Indiana. He lacks a full slate in Illinois, Ohio and North Dakota. If he is this dis-organized while running, could "we" honestly expect him to be organized as President? Newt was not on the Missouri ballot and is not on the Virginia ballot, either. He lacks a full slate in Tennessee. Again, not very organized...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

ATS disallowed it.

CNN and ABC were crucified by Newt.

2 standing ovations for Newt = OMG bury the video!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it's wrong but the ends justifies the means.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

in most of these cases, personal freedon translates to absolute corporate domination, who try their hardest to limit you freedom so you are strong armed into doing business with the elites.

I am not of the opinion that corporate freedom and personal liberty equate to each other, though bullies will always try to throw their weight around if given the option. Star for replying.

An example of corporate domination might be illustrated by the stranglehold Pharma and the AMA has over medical practices and procedures, those that exclude non-profitable natural remedies and do little or nothing to promote good nutrition. Under a policy of personal liberty and the ability of individuals to reject "approved" medical advice and seek other options. Alternative treatments would rise or fall on their own merits and not be dictated by corporate profit. In the long run this would better serve the medical needs of the people. Our present system makes no guarantee of the most effective treatment available nor does it ensure competence.

How is being strong-armed or coerced into following a strict regimen or doing business only with "approved" entities considered personal liberty?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I couldn't agree with you more...I was thinking the same thing last night watching the polls come in on CNN..WTF? Santorum really?? He is very scary with his religious views..S-C-A-R-Y---

I don't think he has a chance...but you never know..If he wins, im going to go crawl in a bunker or something

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Glenn Beck said today, it was "divine providence", God's grace given Santorum

Truly....

God is sick of our country removing "HIM" from everything.

Pray a "man for life" becomes the next President.

That's Santorum.

Beck has another story of "divine providence" he wants to share next Monday on his radio show.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Glenn Beck said today, it was "divine providence", God's grace given Santorum

Truly....

God is sick of our country removing "HIM" from everything.

Pray a "man for life" becomes the next President.

That's Santorum.

Beck has another story of "divine providence" he wants to share next Monday on his radio show.

Recall, Beck was for Mitt, not anymore.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I do remember Glenn Beck being for Mitt Romney and was really surprised by that. I think it will be interesting to see who gets behind santorum this week. He's bound to gain a bunch of momentum, and he will probably attack obama and lash on about the contraceptive mandate required by Obamacare. If he can pull strengths in numbers and money, he could do it. I always thought about Santorum, in the back of my mind. The guy is a picture perfect politician even more so than Romney!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Rick Santorum articulates pragmatic conservative positions better than anyone else in the current GOP race. It at least sounds genuine coming from his lips. But to me it is not enough; there are no current contenders for the Presidency which would even nudge me toward voting. Of all the candidates Rick is my favorite but only far as one can have a favorite among a pack of wolves with the intent of eating you.

I find all the people crying about him imposing some theocracy as comedic at best, completely delusional and sad at worst. The government never has been nor will it ever be an office of objective morality because there is no such thing. One is guided by their values system even if they claim to not be, by claiming as such they are simply declaring their values as secular. Rick does not make a strong enough case for the socially conservative alternative, he still wants to battle the culture wars on liberal terms arguing over a person’s freedom or how abortion is wrong because it injures a living person.

Enough with the nonsense; grow a pair and confront them.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

I do remember Glenn Beck being for Mitt Romney and was really surprised by that. I think it will be interesting to see who gets behind santorum this week. He's bound to gain a bunch of momentum, and he will probably attack obama and lash on about the contraceptive mandate required by Obamacare. If he can pull strengths in numbers and money, he could do it. I always thought about Santorum, in the back of my mind. The guy is a picture perfect politician even more so than Romney!

jjf and Misoir,

A caller calling talk radio Tuesday evening, one who saw Santorum and spoke to him in Missouri Tuesday.

First, sorry, I forget the man's name, the caller shared, a very rich man was there too, a billionaire who believes in Santorum.

The biased media know of this rich man who is supporting Santorum. They called him Santorum's "sugar daddy" on the air. Can you imagine if that was said of someone supporting the President!!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I think those are all caucus states - not sure but it seems funny in the states that use the black box voting - Romney wins big. In the caucus states where you raise your hand to vote Paul & Santorum do well.
No cheating going on here...lol

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
I couldn't agree with you more...I was thinking the same thing last night watching the polls come in on CNN..WTF? Santorum really?? He is very scary with his religious views..S-C-A-R-Y---

I went to see him in person at a rally last night in the Dallas area. He's not the religious nut job that the media paints him to be. He talked mostly about how government is encroaching on our rights and that if we keep depending on the government for goodies they'll have power over us and can tell us how to act or they'll take the goodies away. (paraphrasing) Of course he wears his religion on his sleeve but I have no doubt that he would make every effort to shrink the role of national government. He's not going to turn the U.S.A. into some religious controlled country like Iran. He clearly states that government should be involved in less of our day to day lives.

His points on how Obama Care is stepping on personal freedoms is a point that can't be made by Mitt Romney because Romney did the exact same thing in Mass.

Of the remaining nominees, Newt is the brain. He has a lot of know how about what politics are. Mitt is the body and he has the look of what we think a president should be. Rick Santorum is the heart. He has the passion, drive, and desire to do what is right. He's not going to be any different even after 8 years in the White House and that is a rare thing these days.

EDIT: As a native Texan, I have a strong suspicion that Santorum could take Texas.
edit on 2/9/2012 by dbates because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

Originally posted by Neopan100

I went to see him in person at a rally last night in the Dallas area. He's not the religious nut job that the media paints him to be. He talked mostly about how government is encroaching on our rights and that if we keep depending on the government for goodies they'll have power over us and can tell us how to act or they'll take the goodies away. (paraphrasing) Of course he wears his religion on his sleeve but I have no doubt that he would make every effort to shrink the role of national government. He's not going to turn the U.S.A. into some religious controlled country like Iran. He clearly states that government should be involved in less of our day to day lives.

His points on how Obama Care is stepping on personal freedoms is a point that can't be made by Mitt Romney because Romney did the exact same thing in Mass.

Of the remaining nominees, Newt is the brain. He has a lot of know how about what politics are. Mitt is the body and he has the look of what we think a president should be. Rick Santorum is the heart. He has the passion, drive, and desire to do what is right. He's not going to be any different even after 8 years in the White House and that is a rare thing these days.

EDIT: As a native Texan, I have a strong suspicion that Santorum could take Texas.
edit on 2/9/2012 by dbates because: (no reason given)

I like what you said about Santorum.

We see it in history, God guides a good man. Santorum is good, our
President is very, very bad. Everything he's done since he's been in
office goes against God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join