It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs of End of Times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
TROUBLE & PERSECUTION
As Jesus sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him in private. "Tell us when all this will be," they asked, "and what will happen to show that it is the time for your coming and the end of the age."

Jesus answered, "Watch out, and do not let anyone fool you. Many men, claiming to speak for me, will come and say, 'I am the Messiah!" and they will fool many people. You are going to hear the noise of battles close by and the news of battles far away; but do not be troubled. Such things must happen, but they do not mean that the end has come. Countries will fight each other; kingdoms will attack one another. There will be famines and earthquakes everywhere. All these things are like the first pains of childbirth.

Then you will be arrested and handed over to be punished and be put to death. All mankind will hate you because of me. Many will give up their faith at that time; they will betray one another and hate one another. Then many false prophets will appear and fool many people. Such will be the spread of evil that many people's love will grow cold. But whoever holds out to the end will be saved. And this Good News about the Kingdom will be preached through all the world for a witness to all mankind; and then the end will come.

The Signs of End in the Bible Prophecies on Matthew 24: 3-14. Is this happening to our past and present time? Watch this videos.

edit on 7-2-2012 by matrichuploader because: Justify

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I can't watch youtube videos without the screen and computer taking turns to screw up so could you please list what's happening on it as signs to look out for?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by matrichuploader

well I have to say that I could not find a point in the compliation I just watched. I'm sure it made sense to someone but not me. As far as a tie in to the title of this thread it did not hit the mark. Please, if you can, elaborate on this video and it's tie in to the tittle of the thread. An explaination will help my understanding.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

There has always been wars, and there will alway be wars, it doesn't mean we are at the end of times. As for Natural Disasters, i feel that they are picking up, as well s increasing in tension, but i wouldn't connect it to the end of the world.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Today i did something i vowed that i would never do; I watched a youtube video on ATS with no op comment depicting what it was about. I want my 4 minutes back..

edit on 7-2-2012 by descendedstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Not the end of the world, the end times. The bible does not say that it is the end of the world... It only describes it as being hard times for 7 years followed by the Jesus and the establishment of the new jerusalem...

Jaden

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Handy site that overviews a few prophecies that may have been fulfilled...
source

Note: read past the first couple as they can be considered circumstantial.

edit on 7/2/2012 by osirys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The OP is flooding the front page with his youtube SPAM threads. None of his videos make any sense. He just wants you to be a click count on his youtube account.

on your youtube SPAM...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I've always found this one just a little more than interesting to say the least

But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
Galatians4

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
The OP is flooding the front page with his youtube SPAM threads. None of his videos make any sense. He just wants you to be a click count on his youtube account.

on your youtube SPAM...

I'm sorry to all who read and watch my post. I misread the rules of posting video. I'm a new at this forum Its not good to be banned here, but its my fault I have nothing to do with it. I apologize to all who read and watch my post.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrichuploader
Then you will be arrested and handed over to be punished and be put to death. All mankind will hate you because of me.

This one is a more decisive sign, less ambiguous than the others.
I don't see it happening yet.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I think you dont even have to watch the video. The text is more than enough information.
I believe what is written. I also believe that he will return. I was always a skeptic regarding religion. Regardless of what religion you follow it hardly matters, the divisions in religions will be put to bed because at the end of the day we all follow the same one.

Put it this way. I am known by more than 1 name or reference name.
You know me as Jazz10, I may be known as dad, father, boss, brother or nickname. Yet i am the same person.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Here are my chosen important elements about the 'end of the Age' that Jesus spoke of...

Despite all references provided by various sources, astrologers cannot agree upon exact dates for the beginning or ending of the ages...

A. here is a third aspect of the astrological ages that has very wide consensus amongst astrologers. Though astrologers cannot agree upon the year, century or millennium for the start of any age, they generally agree upon the core historical events associated with the recent Ages since the start of the Holocene Epoch. For example, the Age of Leo with massive global warming that resulted in the deglaciation of Earth at the end of the last Ice Age, Age of Cancer with domestication and the Biblical Flood (most likely a by-product of rising sea level from deglaciation); the Age of Gemini is associated with the invention of writing, the Age of Taurus with Ancient Egypt and its massive pyramids, the Aries age with the Iron Age and the Age of Pisces with Christianity. Astrologers claim that each zodiacal sign has associated archetypes, which are often referred to traditionally as 'rulerships'.

B. It is difficult to say which is the most popular method to divide the Great Year into twelve astrological ages. There are two popular methods. One method is to divide the Great Year into twelve astrological ages of approximately equal lengths of around 2160 years per age based on the vernal equinox moving through the sidereal zodiac.[14] Another method is to significantly vary the duration of each astrological age based on the passage of the vernal equinox measured against the actual zodiacal constellations.[15] Each of those twelve sections of the Great Year can be called either an astrological age, Precessional Age or a Great Month,

C. There are two broad approaches about the effects upon the world due to the astrological ages. Some astrologers believe the changes upon Earth are caused and marked by the influences of the given astrological sign, associated with the Age, while other astrologers do not follow the causative model and believe it is a matter of synchronicity.

en.wikipedia.org...

it is also noted that the popular Age of Aquarius is thought by some to have begun some 400 years ago... but others say the new Age will not begin for another 500 years.

suddenly, the 2012 meme has fixated people on that Maya date, not as the end-of-age
but in end of world hysteria... Jesus, tell us the answer from beyond the grave

all the elements that Jesus spoke of are fundamentally here now,
but they were also present for hundreds of years too...
the only difference being the "fig tree" representing a regathered state of Israel (according to some interpretations) instead of something else altogether

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Originally posted by matrichuploader
Then you will be arrested and handed over to be punished and be put to death. All mankind will hate you because of me.

This one is a more decisive sign, less ambiguous than the others.
I don't see it happening yet.

I think it has already happened like Martyrs and Christians who persecuted because they are Christians.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

To me, the comments in Matthew and the atmosphere in Revelation imply something on a larger scale, more nearly universal.
When persecution and martyrdom are dominant features in the life of the world-wide church, that's the time to talk about being in the end-times.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I watched the vid, and I suppose the repeated images of Jesus and His disciples behind the Biblical quotes should have clued me in. At the end of the vid, it was all Roman Catholic, even with a view of Saint Peter's, including the plaza with the mark of Cain and a pagan obelisk in the middle. The Christian message is so much more than the Pope and the Vatican. I don't really mean to be an RCC-basher, but I don't like the denominational slant.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
We don't know when or why but I personally know for a fact that physical being will come to an end
But to where will our souls go?
Today, I left my body and saw that I could choose to see no evil where evil was due
But that doesn't mean I won't be judged for my many sins

I read the Satanic Bible and prayed to Him to end my life
I had visions of insanity, I had dreams of cannibalism
I had dreams of murder

While awake worms would crawl under my skin and I wouldn't sit down because of the hands reaching up
I would lose up to six hours a day
Spend all day channeling entities into me
I was good at it

I was told to steal
I was told to jump
I was told to hold my head under water and inhale

One day my brother, my partner in the craft, came out of the room
His eyes were black. All black.
He grinned a grin of a shark
He held his hand out, in it was four bottles of pills

He said: now is the time Reiku, let us try again
I felt very compelled to, I was very happy that day but it changed nothing
We went into the room, split the bottles in half
Claunazipam 1 mg: 45 each
Seriquil 200 mg (not extended release either): 30 each
Tylenol PM: 25 each
Resperidone (I think it was 30 mg but I dont know for sure): 15 each
Geodon 180mg (around there): 15 each

I said my prayers and layed

I woke up and couldn't see or talk,
I kept trying to focus but my eyes were moving across the room, couldn't control it
I tried to get up but ended up on my face

I checked into a mental institution a couple hours later, didn't tell them what I did but convinced them there was room for me

11 days later I checked out and that was the last of the satanism
I started praying to Egyptian Gods and later quit that too.
I came to accept that magic is magic and isn't at all from anywhere but the creator(s)

Now I occasionally pray to Jesus
I have PTSD and Insomnia but realized that all those times I tried to leave my body through death,
I was kept alive because God didn't want me dead
The point of this story is we don't need to so much as think about the end because it won't bring it closer or push it farther. A day can be a thousand years through the eyes of god

Humans are one of the most evil creatures existing
Even something such as a vampire will not torture a victim but just eat as we eat animals
I actually wonder if those Ted Bundy like people are not demon incarnate

The Point Is: It will happen when God is ready so you don't need to worry

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spyder13

Spyder, do not despair, for what is coming is not just the End, it only an End, and also a Beginning. Jesus is going to rescue us all, and you too, and there is nothing you can do about it, your sins notwithstanding. I know that. Do not fear or give up. Look up, the answers you sought in magic are elsewhere. The lost are not lost forever...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I can't seem to watch the video :/ I guess it's been removed. As far as the prophecies, all of them happened countless times before. so it isn't shocking to me....

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

If you see Russia invade Iran nuclear war will be imminent
they dont want Israel/usa to get all the mid-east and Iran is 4th largest oil producer

Jesus Said He Would Return For Armageddon He Has
But Lame Stream TV Wont Tell You

Did you think he wouldn't return for Armageddon!

Armageddon started in ww2

Here is his Spirit Teaching
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

If its not for you i understand

top topics

join