It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Range Is Not Freedom, It is McNuggets - A Primer on Sheeple Farming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
In researching the various aspects of the real matrix in which we seem to find ourselves, I stumbled onto this lightly viewed recent youtube, titled coincidentally, "The Real Matrix".

While it's great to know the who's who of the situation (TPTB to blame), it is far better to understand the bigger picture. The following clips might be the most succinct explanation of the human commodity. The message leap-frogs the details and drama that can leave one overwhelmed and impotent. It cuts to the heart of the matter and provides a sound economic understanding of the perceived and very real matrix.

As the video states,"Free Range doesn't mean Freedom, it means McNuggets." Free range is merely a more tolerable state of slavery in which one doesn't realize they are even in a pen working for a slave owner. It explains why China is much better off converting from iron-fisted communism to a more holistic free market (free range) type. Cows kept in yoked farms result in battered and sickly cattle. Cows kept in the pasture provide much better value and return on investment.

Not much new here for most ATSers but still another simple lesson of the historical state of things we think we understand.

"If slavery is a choice, then I choose not to be a slave."

edit on 7-2-2012 by elmoastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Good videos.. I agree that corporate americans are slaves. You know they say the ones most enslaved are those who believe are free.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think everyone here knows that we're all slaves to one thing or another (money, work, love, family with my opinion that love and happiness are the worst culprits of all as far as keeping us as slaves because of our human desire to be loved and to be happy).

The thing that annoys me is when constant threads similar to this one pop up with a member trying to act like they just discovered this secret and then coming across as if they're somehow superior, even using terms like "sheeple" to describe those who simply don't care to constantly shout "we are all slaves, wake up!" due to having to work and feed their families when the biggest sheeple are the majority of ATS members (myself not included there because I've never followed the trends and scare mongering tactics used by many plus I love my current government and don't see a problem with the way the corporate world works unless it comes to big bonuses being paid to board members).

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I think you miss the point. As stated in the initial post, there is nothing new here for most ATSers (a clue that you might not be interested...)

It's not a wake up call to anyone. It's merely a very simple economic lesson that uses the farm metaphor to describe what everyone here talks about every day. Preaching to the choir? Obviously.

If it strikes a nerve and makes one puff up the chest and declare "love for current government", then it makes an interesting mirror. Your response reveals more about you than my intentions. My intention is to merely share an interesting economic take.
edit on 7-2-2012 by elmoastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by elmoastro

If it strikes a nerve and makes one puff up the chest and declare "love for current government", then it makes an interesting mirror. Your response reveals more about you than my intentions. My intention is to merely share an interesting economic take.

indeed, those who rant against the use of the word "sheeple"
are doing so out of conditioned reflex.

they hate being told the truth of what they are.

S&F

new topics

top topics

join