It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Girl Killed by Obama: She "never saw it coming"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
You guys fail to understand one major thing... In WAR there will ALWAYS be collateral damage! Obama's job is to save American lives, and preemptive attacks is one way he accomplishes this. Of course this is horrible, but so is war... and nothing will ever change it.

On a side note, suggesting that our leader intentionally murders innocent people is pure lunacy.

edit on 8-2-2012 by theflamingswan92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

Hahahaha sick humor dude..... But you got me in tears. Roflmao!!!!!!! Hahahaha yet soooo not funny!!!! Lol

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

lolz

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by theflamingswan92

You're 100% spot-on. The only problem is that it's hard to prove how many American lives were saved by taking pre-emptive steps to eradicate potential enemies. It's not as cut-and-dried as preventing an additional 1.2 million job losses, like Prez Obama took credit for during his first year in office.
-cwm

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

Thank you. And in all honesty, look at all the problems Bush left for him to clean up... I sincerely believe that Obama has done a mighty fine job in only four years...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
i disagree with O(s)bama, in everything he does, including his choice of tie.

it is sad that we cannot get rid of this guy from office. it is sad that he sold out the people's freedoms for monetary gain. it is sad that he had such an opportunity to make a positive change.

I wonder what his wife thinks of him. i wonder what his children would think of him had they known what he has done to this country

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Stop thinking so hard citizen. Illusions are needed to keep you safe. Move along.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Also, history shows a president who goes to war usually gets re-elected... Might be the only way he can. I hear talk of a buildup of troops on a couple islands in the Middle East; a floating base and a carrier strike group in the area... Things aren't looking so good in that region and I believe something will happen concerning Iran soon... We shall see... I really hope I am wrong on this one..

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by roshambo

What a load of crap. Comparing Osama bin Ladin and ANY US President is just ridiculous on it's face. In fact pretty much anything you say after that is worth ignoring.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

No. There's no version of "paying close attention" wherein you reach the conclusion Obama and Romney are the same and would pursue the same policies. Pretending that allows you to abdicate your responsibility. It's the cowards' way out.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
And look... the OPs political propaganda is further undermined by more actual facts...

Obama Resisting Generals' Pressure to Increase Drone Attacks:

www.washingtontimes.com...

The military hierarchy wants more drone attacks, and Obama is saying no.

I hope the OP is now gonna vote for Obama, since this thread is all about the election anyway.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
And look... the OPs political propaganda is further undermined by more actual facts...

Obama Resisting Generals' Pressure to Increase Drone Attacks:

www.washingtontimes.com...

The military hierarchy wants more drone attacks, and Obama is saying no.

I hope the OP is now gonna vote for Obama, since this thread is all about the election anyway.

Under Obama both the number of drone strikes and the number of civilians killed-through-drones have increased dramatically. These are facts.

What you designate to be a fact, is not a fact. It is just an opinion from a general. If he really means what he says, it is an asinine opinion. More drone strikes in Pakistan will only destabilize that country and work as propaganda tool for fundamentalist anti-American forces.

I don't know the affiliation of this general. It could very well be, that this is a careful propaganda piece to take away the heat from the administration. The drone-strike investigation of the Bureau of Investigative Journalism has exposed that the Obama-administration has told lies about the drone-programme. As reaction, the Obama administration has faced opposition from progressives and human right advocates. Showing that Obama heroically opposes hawks and prevents more drone strikes will reassure doubting Democrats. It is also not the first attempt by the administration to discredit this investigation.

edit on 9-2-2012 by Drunkenshrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

No. There's no version of "paying close attention" wherein you reach the conclusion Obama and Romney are the same and would pursue the same policies. Pretending that allows you to abdicate your responsibility. It's the cowards' way out.

No problem. I'll be a coward then, and you can keep chasing the political rainbows they are telling you to see.

Out of curiosity, what is it you think I'm "getting out of" by taking "the cowards way"?

I told you what my opinions are based upon - past performance. What are yours based upon that would negate what they have DONE, as opposed to what they SAY they will do?

My "responsibility" was not to Bush, it is not to Obama, and it will not be to Romney should he somehow succeed in his bid to convince people of some ethereal "difference". I abdicate nothing.

edit on 2012/2/9 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I am going to guess the Geronimo and the Apaches. I am pretty sure during the campaign to capture him and his people...there was death amongst the children and women...ie civilian..not only the warriors.
edit on 10-2-2012 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join