It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Girl Killed by Obama: She "never saw it coming"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I bet you $1,000,000 the number of innocent civilian deaths were MUCH larger under Bush's rule.

C'mon prove me wrong.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
So Obama is the first President to have ever had civilian casualties in a war?

Well damn that is news to me...it happens, it's war....name one President without civilian casualties and I will give you 100 thousand dollars of my own money.

Grover Cleveland. Want another? I'll take my payment in small bills, in a locking briefcase. No checks, please.

How the hell is Obama personally responsible for this....should it not be the operators...I doubt Obama specifically said...shoot the kid...NOW. Mistakes happen....so stop spreading your right wing BS trying to make it sound like he is personally responsible for this or that he is the only President to have had this happen under him.

He IS personally responsible. He is Commander in Chief, not Suggestor to Operators in Chief. It's not a "right-left" thing, no matter how badly you would like to spin it up to be such.

Oh my god...if we go by your logic...Bush Jr. is personally responsible for Pat Tilllman's death...an American.

Indeed he is. Your point?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
BEFORE OBAMA, there were little children killed by Bush. They never saw it coming.

AFTER OBAMA, there will be little children killed by _________. They'll never see it coming.

You can go back through time and forward in time. There will always be innocents killed by Presidents, Princesses, Gang-Bangers, Drunk Drivers, etc.. It's part of the human experience.

It's amazing how many ATS members choose to invest their precious time into crafting threads like this, when they are probably loaded with personal problems that they should be addressing, instead. How sad...

-CWM

All true. see, the thing is, the shoe is on the other foot now, and the left is trying to sweep the dirt under the rug. Under Bush, it was the left making these pointless, accusational threads, calling Bush to account for every little thing. NOW, the tables have turned, and they don't like the light being cast on them.

Give it a while, the tables will turn again, and the players will switch sides, and don the other team's jerseys.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
What this world need is empathy. The ability to place yourself in another man's shoes and
view the world from his perspective.

We (the US) are currently 'at war' with terrorists.This is a foe made of smoke and shadow.
ANYONE could be a terrorist. And so TPTB behind the US government have carte blanche
to bomb and kill with near impunity, and they do it on our behalf.

But what about empathy. What about CREATING a problem where none existed.

Imagine yourself watching as one of your innocent children is blow apart by an American
bomb. Imagine what your reaction would be....

My reaction would be to pledge to fight against these evil-doers with all I have. To dedicate myself
WHOLLY to finding a way to punish the people responsible, and I would not care AT ALL if I came
to harm--strapping a bomb to myself would be an easy sacrifice if I knew that I could kill anyone
responsible for my child's death.

WE ARE NOT STOPPING TERRORISTS.....WE ARE CREATING THEM

Yeah. See, a "lack of empathy" is what got this ball rolling to begin with. You remember those towers collapsing, civilians burning to death, getting crushed by falling debris, or jumping to their deaths, right? Civilians who were purposely targeted. So then -

My reaction would be to pledge to fight against these evil-doers with all I have.

- happened.

Where was the empathy when it was our civilians getting killed, pissing us off?

TERRORISTS ARE NOT STOPPING WARS, THEY ARE CREATING THEM.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
I bet you $1,000,000 the number of innocent civilian deaths were MUCH larger under Bush's rule.

C'mon prove me wrong.

Who cares?

No, SERIOUSLY - who cares?

Why the fascination with body counts?

Isn't one enough?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Because I bet you loved Bush.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I am intrigued by the opening line of your post.

I believe that by ignoring the death of a Child - is a low act. I also believe that by not discussing her death we are guilty of ignorance and that is even lower.

Children dying in war is a very good reason to wake up the sleeping senses and realise that something is very wrong. Drones exist because the government of America have advanced technology and are creating all types of war vehicles - what for? To kill Children and their innocent parents and friends and to have a society living in fear - for what? So that American politicians can feel like big important people.

I side with the innocents and those who have died in the war - particularly those struck down by drones - I hope that in Spirit they will guide the rest of us and wake the sleepers up - then we may just have a chance at standing up against the cabal/illuminati/whatever in a united manner - and put a stop to war. There is no other way - unless you know of a way - please share.

Much Peace...God knows we need it...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
Another Obama hate thread.....

Geezzz!!!!!

Opinions, Opinions, Opinions.......

Intertaining though. What do they make these soap boxes of these days!!!!!

Lol!!!!

They make them from the same materials they did when it was constant Bush Hate threads...

You'd think they would be more eco-friendly than to still build them out of blood and bones, eh?

No matter. Mine is heated by coal!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Because I bet you loved Bush.

Who? ME? Probably not, I reckon. From your join date, it seems you've been around here long enough to realize that you can go through a person's post history, and find out the answers to questions like that.

So no, on second thought, I guess you COULDN'T have been addressing that to me.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

C'mon prove me wrong.

OMG, we are not there to defend Bush.. why are you talking about him? He was a total mess as Obama is.

Peace out.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

"Oh my god...if we go by your logic...Bush Jr. is personally responsible for Pat Tilllman's death...an American."

By your logic that guy who calls himself president can't take credit for supposedly revenge killing bin laden... yet he's trying. If his uber badassness leadership & direction takes credit for 1, he assumes credit for all.. innocent kids included.

..btw that guy who called himself president, bush.. is responsible. His lies contributed greatly to the aggressive occupation, he owns the results... along with his neo-clown propaganda parrot lackeys.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TommyG
Just curious why everyone in the USA who is opposed this war criminal isn't hiring a Lawyer for a class action suit?

Save the world and do your job as voters! I think its illegal to kill for Oil... should be a drop in the bucket in a serious court.

Because it's not a "War Crime".

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This thread has made me realize that Hitler wasn't all that bad. I mean, he wasn't personally responsible for any killings.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Grover Cleveland. Want another? I'll take my payment in small bills, in a locking briefcase. No checks, please.

If I am not mistaken..the Indian wars were going on still when Cleveland was president....so I am assuming there were civilian casualties when he was president...

So yeah I would like another...

edit on 8-2-2012 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
Bad video. No proof of where those statistics came from. This is a play on emotions. It's your country that kills everywhere around the world. It's your people who murder thousands every year in your own country.

The statistics came probably from the new thorough investigation of the Bureau of Investigative Journalism.

As part of its ongoing investigation into the US covert war the Bureau has examined thousands of credible media reports relating to more than 310 Central Intelligence Agency drone strikes in Pakistan. These incidents were reported by the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, the Guardian, CNN, ABC News, Reuters, Associated Press, AFP, the BBC, Al Jazeera, and reputable Pakistani media (see bottom table).

CIA drone strikes tend to be reported on a case-by-case basis. Yet it became clear to the Bureau that a number of specific tactics were being deployed. These included multiple attacks by drones on rescuers attempting to aid victims of previous strikes. There were also a number of credible reports of funerals and mourners being attacked by CIA drones.

With the aid of Pakistani journalist Rahimullah Yusufzai in Peshawar, the Bureau has spent four months working with independent researchers in Waziristan seeking to validate the reports. Villagers, militants and local officials have been questioned, and attempts made to identify those killed in the strike

www.thebureauinvestigates.com...

Chris Woods, main author of this story was also on Democracy Now to discuss this drone-investigation

Listen also to a relevant podcast (19:36) of antiwar.com

Chris Woods, documentary producer and freelancer for The Bureau of Investigative Journalism, discusses his article “Obama terror drones: CIA tactics in Pakistan include targeting rescuers and funerals;” why these attacks qualify as state terrorism by any sensible definition; how the MSM enables government officials to smear their critics behind a veil of anonymity; the circumstantial evidence that former CIA Director Leon Panetta was responsible for the targeting of rescuers and funeral goers; and why the time is ripe for formal investigations, now that Obama himself has outed the “secret” war in Pakistan.

antiwar.com...
edit on 8-2-2012 by Drunkenshrew because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2012 by Drunkenshrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

If I am not mistaken..the Indian wars were going on still when Cleveland was president....so I am assuming there were civilian casualties when he was president...

So yeah I would like another...

edit on 8-2-2012 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

Check again - you are mistaken. You should pay particular attention to Cleveland's actions vis-a-vis the Indian tribes, particularly in light of your misinformed assumption.

If I give you another one, can I get another 100 grand?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

presidents of the United States, from James Monroe to Grover Cleveland, dispatched the U.S. Army on peace-making and peace-keeping missions that resulted in hostile fire death and injury - i.e., wars.

Indian Wars

Can find more if you would like...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It does'nt matter who wins the next election these attacks will continue, it's called war and it will never ever end. Just be thankfull she was'nt one of your children and they're dying overseas and not on your doorstep.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

presidents of the United States, from James Monroe to Grover Cleveland, dispatched the U.S. Army on peace-making and peace-keeping missions that resulted in hostile fire death and injury - i.e., wars.

Indian Wars

Can find more if you would like...

Please do. I'd be particularly interested in which tribes you think he sent troops against.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, you can mull this over:

Cleveland viewed Native Americans as wards of the state, saying in his first inaugural address that "[t]his guardianship involves, on our part, efforts for the improvement of their condition and enforcement of their rights."[118] He encouraged the idea of cultural assimilation, pushing for the passage of the Dawes Act, which provided for distribution of Indian lands to individual members of tribes, rather than having them continued to be held in trust for the tribes by the federal government.[118] While a conference of Native leaders endorsed the act, in practice the majority of Native Americans disapproved of it.[119] Cleveland believed the Dawes Act would lift Native Americans out of poverty and encourage their assimilation into white society, but its ultimate effect was to weaken the tribal governments and allow individual Indians to sell land and keep the money.[118]

In the month before Cleveland's 1885 inauguration, President Arthur opened four million acres of Winnebago and Crow Creek Indian lands in the Dakota Territory to white settlement by executive order.[120] Tens of thousands of settlers gathered at the border of these lands and prepared to take possession of them.[120] Cleveland believed Arthur's order to be in violation of treaties with the tribes, and rescinded it on April 17 of that year, ordering the settlers out of the territory.[120] Cleveland sent in Eighteenth Army troops to enforce the treaties and ordered General Philip Sheridan to investigate the matter.[120]

Source

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

All of "our" leaders are sociopaths.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join