It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Girl Killed by Obama: She "never saw it coming"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Look at this filth you are posting. You have no idea what war is OP.

First of all , combatans not seen with weaons but identified by satalite and recon drones mark him for a drone strike. Recon and Combat drones work in unison.

The Terrorist tell you time and time again , we use human shields , and the people are willing! They hide among the civilians so we "cant" kill them. War is evil and hard - it isnt EASY , this is why it is called war.

Losing a child is horrible , but this isnt the only child killed. Terrorist target them on purpose from time to time , and from time to time , killing a terrorist wife and kid is better than losing 50-100 civilians in a car bomb at a market area.

You have to choose the lesser of two evils.

Get over yourself OP. You dont know what war is. Obviously.

By the way , combatants who had a rifle on them shooting at you ends up dead .. his buddy takes his rifle. You blow him up , or something of the sort. They are still counted as civilian because he simply didnt have a weapon on his body. Also depending on the situation of course.

Pakistan is harboring terrorist that is activity engaged in war with the United States of America. They refuse to remove the groups actively engaging and shooting Americans and NATO soldiers. This is on their heads. We have pleaded with them and given them money time and time again to kick them out.

They refuse. So lets blame the nation that is killing the militants who declared war / attacked us first.

-----------------

The people on this forum with the nerve to think they know right and wrong are disgusting. If you dont kill that militant , he could kill dozens of other people.

Just like 9/11. They knew about the 9/11 attack months before it happened without a doubt. They didnt do anything. They left the "WHAT IF" up in the air. Then we lose 3000 civilians.

I am sorry , a child or two is not more important than 3000 other people. I dont care how bad you think that is , it is realistic.

If you disagree with me on that , it is obvious why you are not in politics or the military command structure. You dont have the ability to lead.
edit on 8-2-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I hate labels in the first place. I voted for Obama and I am sorry. It was before I knew that Dems and Repubs are all the same. They all belong to CFR, Trilateral, you know the groups. So, I'm done with all of them, honestly.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
Awesome. Another thread taken over by fanatics. Wait, no, it was started by fanaticism.

Well, you see there are 2 sides to every story, and you obviously support one side more than the other.

Obama can be at blame, sure. But you can only blame the man for so much. Do you believe that one man approves EVERY SINGLE ACTION the US armed forces makes? Do you believe that no one man with any authority in the military would ever dare to make a move without presidential approval? Just an asinine assumption. Obama can barely keep up with everything that's going on in his own country.

When multiple people in an organization do something wrong, and nothing is done about it, you need to go after the leader because by not actually stopping continued bad behavior, they condone it. This is the real reason Obama is getting bashed here. He obviously sets and accepts the policy or he would have made all the changes he promised 4 years ago.

Now that that's been said, here is one question that I still have yet to have answered: how does it happen time and time again that America becomes the bad guy and "the worst country in the world"? It's like people will put on the blinders to things that are happening elsewhere to happily jump on the "let's bash America" bandwagon.

Sometimes the truth hurts huh? Most other countries have foreign policies to deal with trade and relationships, not occupation... any other questions?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I disagree with Obama on a lot of things , but he isnt afraid to kill a few terrorist. Which is good. Drone strikes are just until Pakistan stops aiding and harboring military organizations in an active war with the United States.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ClydeFrog42

The buck stops somewhere, and that somewhere is his desk.

That girl's blood is on his hands.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sublimy99
reply to post by Vitchilo

I hate labels in the first place. I voted for Obama and I am sorry. It was before I knew that Dems and Repubs are all the same. They all belong to CFR, Trilateral, you know the groups. So, I'm done with all of them, honestly.

Welcome to the club. I washed my hands of all of them years ago. Our freedoms are slowly being whittled away no matter which party is in charge.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TommyG
Sometimes the truth hurts huh? Most other countries have foreign policies to deal with trade and relationships, not occupation... any other questions?

The truth? Oh man, you are so right. All we want to do is occupy other countries. We NEVER have EVER done anything but that. We have occupied and destroyed so many countries. The occupation of Afghanistan is surely for no good reason. And we have just ruined what was once a peaceful and structured nation. Oh no! The truth, it hurts so badly.

Get off your high horse, bro. I'll admit that America ain't no happy land of sunshine and farts who cares about their fellow man 24/7, but we are by far not the worst country in the world.

And as far as Obama goes, you try and oversee a huge military operation like this AND run a country AND...whatever else he does. I'm not saying he's not in the wrong or really supporting him, but you have to use some common sense. Would you be able to run this country? Would you be able to do it while overseeing every little detail about a war effort? Probably not. And then you wouldn't be blaming yourself if you were in his shoes. You'd be blaming other people. You know, people who might actually be able to share some of the blame because they're the ones that are really behind a lot of it.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
By the twisted logic displayed here, Obama is not responsible, he just gave the orders. He didn't pull the trigger. Oh, wait, on the mythical Osama killing and burial at sea then quick extermination of the SEAL team that supposedly carried it out, yeah, that one he declared he was the big cheese. Somehow, a guy with ZERO military experience or knowledge.

All other times, he is not responsible. He just gave the orders. Civilians get killed all the time in wars.

By this same logic, the guys who actually pulled the trigger are not responsible. They were just following orders. "Just doing my job."

Neither were THEIR commanders. They were just following orders. "Just doing my job."

This was tried at the Nuremberg trials. This was deemed unacceptable. I guess the rules have changed?

And NO ONE is "actively attacking the US". NO ONE is "attempting to harm innocent Americans". The US is ACTIVELY ATTACKING FIVE COUNTRIES as we speak. Do you expect the ones being attacked to not fight back? The US somehow spends trillions on "defense". It's all defense. They are attacking us. We are not at war. We are helping them out. We are spreading democracy and freedom, using bombs and bullets. Isn't that where "democracy" comes from? It's like, made out of gunpowder, right?

This is the same excuse used by cops abusing their position. They always claim they were "just doing their job". I've heard those words from the mouths of cops many times. It is no excuse. It is a weak and cowardly avoidance of responsibility. Just like the rest of these psychos.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
So Obama is the first President to have ever had civilian casualties in a war?

Well damn that is news to me...it happens, it's war....name one President without civilian casualties and I will give you 100 thousand dollars of my own money.

How the hell is Obama personally responsible for this....should it not be the operators...I doubt Obama specifically said...shoot the kid...NOW. Mistakes happen....so stop spreading your right wing BS trying to make it sound like he is personally responsible for this or that he is the only President to have had this happen under him.

Oh my god...if we go by your logic...Bush Jr. is personally responsible for Pat Tilllman's death...an American.
edit on 8-2-2012 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

Show me where there is a WAR please? Nothing of the sort happenned since WW2.

We can go by this logic for every president, i really don't mind! Bush is an "a-h" as much as Obama and every other war monger. Why are you such a fan of this guy? He's no better than Bush.

In fact, why would anyone be a fan of any political figure? They all screw us big time.

Peace out.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClydeFrog42
Obama might be the commander in chief, but he is certainly not personally responsible for all of these civilian deaths, and is even more certainly not a "psychopath".

Its not Obama's job to make military decisions beyond declaring war. A lot of the time, when missles are flying and commanders are directing from above, things go awry. Not that this justifies killing civilians, but Its simply a fact of warfare.

Obama is the Commander in Chief of the military, therefore he is ultimately responsible.

Our Constitution mandates that wars we engage in are declared by congress. None of the wars we are currently engaged in have been declared. Obama does not have the authority to declare war without congressional approval. Therefore all the wars Obama is engaging in are illegal.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bigwig22

Call it "war", a military action, or a ham sandwich...It's just semantics. Do you think the parents of the dead child care how we define it? Legal definitions have no real bearing on moral responsibility. Obama accepted the responsibility when he took the oath of office. No one, especially his supporters, should try to relive him of it.
edit on 2/8/2012 by Sparky63 because: Spelling...always spelling! *&^&%$#%$@

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by zzombie

This thread should be moved to the political propaganda section.

There's NEVER been a MILITARY operation, ever, that didn't have a chance of ACCIDENTALLY killing the wrong person.

Places like Pakistan create/fund paramilitary groups that TARGET civilians.

It's nice to try and score POLITICAL points by PRETENDING that Obama is responsible for this tragedy. He is not. Pakistan, a place which for decades has funded and run crazy religious schools which turn out militants by the hundreds, and who has all but refused to capture and try murders within it's borders, is primarily responsible for people killed by US drone strikes.

I don't like the military per se, but have little patience for political propaganda. This thread is political propaganda.

If Pakistan is that bad, why the USA didn't declare war on them? Oh, sorry, i forgot that Pakistan already have the Rothschild bank and haven't a huge oil reserve.

IMO the war should be against that sooo bad Pakistan instead of Iran or Libya. They are the ones that supposedly train and fund all those bad-asses. Isnt it logical to attack the origins of a problem?

Instead of doing that, they are allied with that country.. I'm wondering why?

I'm really not for war, I was only saying these things to wake people up about the true motivations of the "wars" their leaders wage.

Peace out.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The problem isnt what the Constitution says he can or cant do, the problem is that he is actually doing it.

That said, it is my oppinion that Obama is justified in using drones. Lets face it, the only reason we arent in a "war" is because of the laziness of most Americans. So until we actually get into a real war, we will call it "occupication". Along with the 300 million citizens he has to try to please, not to mention being in charge or the worlds largest economy, hes having countries like Iran threating America and their closests allies with bombs that are able to kill millions at once. Is this not reason to at least try to scare them with drones? What about when they DO cut oil supply off to America and it's allies like they have recently been threatening? "Sure," one might say, "we have plenty to last us for atleast 50 years." Maybe at the current rate we are using oil up; however, once we lose our oil connections with the middle east, america will be using double or triple it's normal amounts at even higher cost, which will lead to the complete bankruptcy of the nation itself and its allies due to our neccesity of oil that comes with being a Superpower, but thats a whole different topic. It is better for America to be prepared for the inveitable war that will come from the middle east.

"Some say haste can be folly, but I have never seen delay that was wise." - Sun Tzu

We can't bury our heads in the sand, say "our bad", and pretend the past 60 years of dealing with the Middle East never happened. This isn't going to go away no matter who is in office.
edit on 8-2-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
GWB pioneered it. We going to round him up and Wheel him?

Derek

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Ugh what awful nonsene.

The US didn't declare war on Pakistan because:

It has nukes
It's dangerously close to a full collapse and all we'd do is push it over the edge then have to occupy it ... Forever
Real politik dictated that they were a better awful ally than awful enemy

Pretending it's about oil or banks is wildly delusional.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ClydeFrog42

You are completely and entirely wrong. Obama could end the war any moment he wanted to and there would be no more bombs dropped.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

Get off your high horse, bro. I'll admit that America ain't no happy land of sunshine and farts who cares about their fellow man 24/7, but we are by far not the worst country in the world.

Sorry to sound condescending, but this is like arguing with a child. You can't debate if they can't comprehend.

Your country is now owned by the global banking cartel. Obama's illegal actions are in 100% support of the wishes of that group, not you the tax payers. You voted for a man who promised change for the better, and you got more of the same. Don't tell me that you think it is OK for him to stomp your constitution into the ground and wage wars with other countries without permission from your elected officials. This is MURDER. He makes the call to go to war. He is responsible 100%. That's like saying Hitler shouldn't have gotten in trouble for what his generals and soldiers did.

Then you'll give me the "we are there for 911, not oil or financial occupation". Sorry, but open your eyes. Your government let 911 happen.

Crimes have been committed and as long as you continue to pay taxes to the corrupt government of the USA, you are an accomplice. The United states can never return from its unbearable debt... ever. The country is doomed unless you take control of your money supply. Don't let private banks print your money at interest. Wars cost massive amounts of debt. While this depression your country is in continues to mount more debt to a posh family hiding in Europe.

On a personal level I think American's are great people, don't get me wrong, but you've got to open your eyes and understand the consequences of all these actions being made on your behalf.
edit on 8-2-2012 by TommyG because: typo

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TommyG

I see where you're coming from. And sorry if I came off a little abrasive. Hadn't had my coffee yet.

You're right. As shocking as it may be to hear this from me, I agree with you. On most of what you just said.

But I'm not in a mood to argue your points anymore. I'm relaxed and enjoying myself. Don't want to work myself up. I'll just agree to disagree on some of your points. Maybe I'll discuss them later.

Until then, enjoy your day.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Ugh what awful nonsene.

It has nukes
It's dangerously close to a full collapse and all we'd do is push it over the edge then have to occupy it ... Forever

But....

In reality it is all about oil and banks no matter how far down you push the thought of going to war just over oil. A prime is example is Operation Ajax in 1953. Eisenhower and Churchill overthrew Iran's government and took over its largest oil refineries, saying it was to help stop the Cold War.

There are tons of other examples. America, its banks, and its allies and their banks, have too much invested with in Middle Eastern oil.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Ugh what awful nonsene.

It has nukes

Ok.. real politik... wtf is wrong? Why ally with someone that you know wants to screw you up? (if we believe all the crap MSM feeds us..) And why ally with a known bad guy if you are the supposed "police" of the world?

It has nukes.. did that stop the US when they "believed" Irak has them too? No.

Will it stop the US screwing Iran too? I guess not. So your argument IMO isnt't a valid one.

Occupy a foreign country forever? What a shame.. US wouldn't do that ever!

So, yes IMO oil and banks have a huge role to play in these false wars.

Peace out.
edit on 8-2-2012 by bigwig22 because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join