It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Girl Killed by Obama: She "never saw it coming"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire

He is commander and cheif. He still has controllers. Groups of persons that control certain areas outside of his scope of knowledge and or permissable knowledge. Ehhhhhhhh yadda yadda ya, blahh blahh blah! Common knowledge.

I knew your intent though. Fail.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Agreed!!!

Second line

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
[ If I were the President Mode]

1. If I were the president or leader of a nation such as Assad or the Chinese CCP gov, who murders UNARMED citizens whom are merely seeking for succor, then I am fully guilty of mass murder, a straight forward case, with no excuse.

2. However, if I were the President on 911 (or another new similar air terrorist attack), with news prior to passenger planes overtakened by terrrorists seeking to crash themselves into cities,

i.) order nearby military units to shoot down the wings of the planes/planes if still over water, so that it may glide onto water, which will take minutes for that compressed air body plane to sink, and save as many lives as possible.

ii)If over land, then shoot down the plane, KILLING the hundreds of lives onboard.

Shocking as it may seem to many, that IS the ONLY way than to see it crashing into buildings, inorder to save many more thousands of lives.

I will take FULL RESPONSIBLITY for the act, NOT the soldier who fired on my command. I am the Supreme Commander. Saving the many is my role. Laws and even public conscience will exonerate or even applaud me for my act, but my own conscience will never set me free, for truly, I had committed murder upon innocents, and will bear this responsibility ALONE to the grave and beyond when I meet my Creator, to seek for His mercy.

If I am to be damned for eternity, so be it. My only consolation is to know that my act, while an universal crime, had saved thousands, and I will not hesitate to do the same again if a similar situation arises

But for the rest of humanity whom will not bear my burden and crime, may they be wise and do all they can to end this scourge of terrorism / jihadism - murders upon innocents, without doing what I had to do, instead of blaming the man who had to do what he had to do in the face of dangers to society......

3. While I will feel remorse and sorrow for 'collateral damages' over drones attack that had done all it could to avoid casualties, I know that being the Supreme Commander, if I failed to act to destroy those difficult to apprehend beasts, it would mean only MANY MORE will suffer.

[/End 'if I were the President Mode]

Such are moral dilemmas, something many will face in their lifetimes including the insignificant me too. The decisions we made often not illegal and would win even praise by many, but we know deep down within our conscience of what we had to do, and something we hope never have to face again, and will take to our grave....

Pity the man too, who by his responsibility, had to do what he had to do to courageously save the many, and live with his life over those acts....

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ComeFindMe

I am not comparing Obama to Hitler, at all. Like Obama, Hitler did not physically kill every Russian or Jew and the many other unfortunate souls. Nonetheless, as leaders of strong armies who kills the innocent, they are all guilty. None of them are innocent.

I am gonna stop here and go and "read" up on history.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Obama is basically just the PR guy..................the corporations own America and the military are their enforcers.

There are people that run the show, not the POTUS. He's the fall guy.

Machines cannot yet differentiate between friend or foe.

If you are standing at a programmed coordinate you can kiss yourself goodbye.

This is murder.

Murder is murder period.

Oooops, sorry, my bad isn't good enough but Bush Jr. lied about weapons of mass destruction (so far only one country has used WMD - twice)..........but everyone is forgetting about Bush's lies.

Possibly it is high time we as a entire country rethink our priorities and start taking a more active stance in what we are allowing our government to do.
edit on 8-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This is not the first time in history
something like this has happened.
in the second world war Germany used
doodlebugs or the V1 flying bomb on London England.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
reply to post by 4hero

Tread carefully my friend. Too many red flags in your post. Better keep your eye out for black helicopters. Don't think for a moment that websites like this are not being monitored.

What is that supposed to mean? Is that a threat because he said he smoked pot?I think you need to clarify.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
look there are more drone attacks now because of the technology now. not because bush just didnt use them. come on people.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClydeFrog42
Obama might be the commander in chief, but he is certainly not personally responsible for all of these civilian deaths, and is even more certainly not a "psychopath".

Well I guess we know who your voting for. Just remember Obama calls all the shots.
edit on 8-2-2012 by LonelyGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Can anyone confirm that there working drones capable of identifying and targeting specific people, i know drones do exist, but can they actually target specific people?

Also how can you expect anything but war like behavior from Obama when you are constantly using rhetoric such as : 'commander in chief' ?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldcoin
Win the Nobel Peace Prize

-Bomb Libya
-Kill Americans without trial via drones
-Arrest Americans indefinitely without trial

Vote Obama 2012

Didn't Hitler win the Nobel prize once? I seem to remember reading that somewhere....

Well in any case, people that get awards for murdering people are satanic, and the people that give them awards for murdering people, are in the same boat with them.

What a godless world we live in when a woman can call the cops for help and get raped by them, or sued by the man that rapes her because he was attracted to her, or when your government can execute you without so much as a trial, or when someone can rob your house and if you defend yourself you end up in jail when they go free. Is anyone else starting to feel like this is all backwards? It's like morality and immorality switched places. I swear if were not in the twlilight zone then we're in the outter limits because we have got to be in one of those to live in such a backwards world.
edit on 8-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthIncarnate
Can anyone confirm that there working drones capable of identifying and targeting specific people, i know drones do exist, but can they actually target specific people?

Also how can you expect anything but war like behavior from Obama when you are constantly using rhetoric such as : 'commander in chief' ?

The only way would be to have spotters in the target area saying what buildings to bomb.

Or, high-res cameras looking for somebody.

Or, maybe have a specific person (target) with an RFID planted on their person.

Otherwise, the shooting is always scattered.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder:- Had mankind lost its sense of perspective?

Why are we blaming the man who had to push the button to stop animals from conducting their acts against humanity, INSTEAD of blaming the terrorists whom hides amongst us all, bring death to us all by their mere presence? Does mankind support terrorism - Mass murders of innocents now?

Ask yourselves this before blaming the President:- would any of you HAVE THE MORAL COURAGE to do what the President had done, in the face of incredible odds to society?

I doubt if anyone would have that courage, lesser so the many paid corrupted puppet leaders and aspiring supposed 'leaders' in our world.

He did his part and will not fear to stand up for humanity again, now it is up to us rest of mankind to do our part, to convince the Jihadists and their supporters the path of further murdering innocents will be their dead end and will not solve anything, if they had anything else other than extinction of mankind in the first place..
edit on 8-2-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Your arguing about constitutional discrepancies that I am aware of and are unimportant. Was it really necessary for me to explain Obamas constitutional obligations to congress in the event of a formal war?

The point is, whether or not Obama needs congress's approval to declare war, he is not personally responsible for every single military and civilian casualty that occurs on the battlefield. Just like his predecessors have not been personally responsible.

Hence, he's not a murderer. And, given that he's the president of the United States, elected by the people, Its relatively unlikely that he's a psychopath. Maybe his daughters could attest to that?

People on ATS tend to really "criticize" (if you can call it that). I'm just saying that, while Obama is the Commander in Chief, he is also a very small part of a very very very large international operation involving millions of free-thinking people.

If the criticisms were more grounded and less emotionally charged, I wouldn't have an issue. Constructive criticism.... rather than "your a murderer, a psychopath, and ineligible for office".

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Time Magazine

Hitler was Man of the Year 1938

Joseph Stalin was Man of the Year 1939 and 1942

Nikita Khrushchev 1957

Ayatollah Khomeini 1979

What do we learn from that

Time Heals?

Hitler did however have some comments when Obama won the peace prize:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

This thread should be moved to the political propaganda section.

There's NEVER been a MILITARY operation, ever, that didn't have a chance of ACCIDENTALLY killing the wrong person.

Places like Pakistan create/fund paramilitary groups that TARGET civilians.

It's nice to try and score POLITICAL points by PRETENDING that Obama is responsible for this tragedy. He is not. Pakistan, a place which for decades has funded and run crazy religious schools which turn out militants by the hundreds, and who has all but refused to capture and try murders within it's borders, is primarily responsible for people killed by US drone strikes.

I don't like the military per se, but have little patience for political propaganda. This thread is political propaganda.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Every modern president is involved in some sort of military attack on a poor nation where folks suffer as collateral damage.

Tell me something new people. Yawn.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Just curious why everyone in the USA who is opposed this war criminal isn't hiring a Lawyer for a class action suit?

Save the world and do your job as voters! I think its illegal to kill for Oil... should be a drop in the bucket in a serious court.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Awesome. Another thread taken over by fanatics. Wait, no, it was started by fanaticism.

Obama can be at blame, sure. But you can only blame the man for so much. Do you believe that one man approves EVERY SINGLE ACTION the US armed forces makes? Do you believe that no one man with any authority in the military would ever dare to make a move without presidential approval? Just an asinine assumption. Obama can barely keep up with everything that's going on in his own country.

Now that that's been said, here is one question that I still have yet to have answered: how does it happen time and time again that America becomes the bad guy and "the worst country in the world"? It's like people will put on the blinders to things that are happening elsewhere to happily jump on the "let's bash America" bandwagon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join