It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Girl Killed by Obama: She "never saw it coming"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Shhhhhhh.....this is not about facts it about assumptions!!!!!

(clap, clap!) let them continue!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

He ran that mussion eh? Did you know ther were no videos being transmitted? DId you know

While DEVGRU is administratively supported by the Naval Special Warfare Command, it is operationally commanded by the Joint Special Operations Command. It is based at Training Support Center Hampton Roads, Virginia Beach, Virginia, known as FTC Dam Neck until 2004.[4]

You are a delusioned fool. The best part is you're so ignorant you don't even realize how ignorant you are.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by qonone

No, because Hitler had an explicit policy for the extermination of peoples based specifically on their ethnicity.

They were rounded up, systematically abused, put to labour and killed like animals.

If you are going to compare Barack Obama to Adolf Hitler, then I suggest you either start to look at things a little more rationally, read a few history books or stop making such disproportionate statements.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ClydeFrog42

As much as id like to blame Obama

you Make an excellent point!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ping9
reply to post by mudbeed

He ran that mussion eh? Did you know ther were no videos being transmitted? DId you know

While DEVGRU is administratively supported by the Naval Special Warfare Command, it is operationally commanded by the Joint Special Operations Command. It is based at Training Support Center Hampton Roads, Virginia Beach, Virginia, known as FTC Dam Neck until 2004.[4]

You are a delusioned fool. The best part is you're so ignorant you don't even realize how ignorant you are.

Haha You beat me too it! That famous picture with them all staring intently at some screen and Hillary with her hand over her mouth was all just a photo op for the brain dead masses. They were not watching the capture and execution of Osama unfold before them. Of course most people nowadays believe what they are told without question.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Sooooooo what were they watchingin that photo!?

And honestly i have no idea!!!! Just wanna know if you have proof either or!!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
So...if we are considered terrorists for such a simple act as paying with cash or using an IP protector, does that mean we can expect drones to descend upon the American populace too?

Can I expect to look in the paper and see that a daycare was torn apart after a frantic civilian tried to escape drone fire?

www.washingtontimes.com...

Drones over U.S. get OK by Congress

The agency projects that 30,000 drones could be in the nation’s skies by 2020.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK

Sooooooo what were they watchingin that photo!?

And honestly i have no idea!!!! Just wanna know if you have proof either or!!

I have no idea what they were watching... I just know what they were NOT watching according to Leon Panetta.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

n an interview with PBS, Mr Panetta said: "Once those teams went into the compound I can tell you that there was a time period of almost 20 or 25 minutes where we really didn't know just exactly what was going on. And there were some very tense moments as we were waiting for information.

"We had some observation of the approach there, but we did not have direct flow of information as to the actual conduct of the operation itself as they were going through the compound."

Mr Panetta also told the network that the US Navy Seals, rather than Mr Obama, made the final decision to kill bin Laden.

Keep in mind that it was initially reported that Obama watched Osama get shot in the left eye after a firefight with Navy Seals...But then the story began to unravel...

There are other links and even threads about this topic. I apologize for going off topic. I will go back into lurking mode now.
edit on 2/8/2012 by Sparky63 because: added comment

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
Bad video. No proof of where those statistics came from. This is a play on emotions. It's your country that kills everywhere around the world. It's your people who murder thousands every year in your own country.
It's time to take responsibility. The majority of the population is too hooked on crack, smack and pot, and no one really give a crap about what's going on anywhere, other than in there own living room.
Then there's the people like you who chime up and point the finger at the guy in the chair. Your nation has thrived on violence, death, guns and money for hundreds of years. I bet you all support the guns aye! And the freedom and the 'constitution'.

But in reality if we all weren't being spoon fed depressants in every manner of consumption we'd kill each other like a pack of mongrel tribesman.

It's funny how we all think we are innocent.
edit on 8/2/12 by spearhead because: toad

AMEN! Well said.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Strange how people like Bush & Obama have never had an assassination attempt, yet JFK did, which was obviously a successful attempt.

Whay with everything they have done whilst in power, and all the supposed terrorists in the world, then why has nobody tried to top either of those two? I know I would if they drone attacked my town!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmceeTrick

Originally posted by spearhead
Bad video. No proof of where those statistics came from. This is a play on emotions. It's your country that kills everywhere around the world. It's your people who murder thousands every year in your own country.
It's time to take responsibility. The majority of the population is too hooked on crack, smack and pot, and no one really give a crap about what's going on anywhere, other than in there own living room.
Then there's the people like you who chime up and point the finger at the guy in the chair. Your nation has thrived on violence, death, guns and money for hundreds of years. I bet you all support the guns aye! And the freedom and the 'constitution'.

But in reality if we all weren't being spoon fed depressants in every manner of consumption we'd kill each other like a pack of mongrel tribesman.

It's funny how we all think we are innocent.
edit on 8/2/12 by spearhead because: toad

AMEN! Well said.

That's some deluded s*it right there! I smoke pot and give a crap! Obviously very narrow-minded and not a very well rounded answer! Such a false generalisation, and it just shows a distinct lack of intelligence to make up such stories about people who smoke pot or whatever.

How can you say this video is not proof?! We all know what really happens, dont be so naive. Maybe you deliberately want people to think that drones dont kill innocent people, but it's blatantly obvious they do! What are your hidden motives?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Tread carefully my friend. Too many red flags in your post. Better keep your eye out for black helicopters. Don't think for a moment that websites like this are not being monitored.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I know for fact this site is monitored.... Buttttt!!!!! Ehh.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Obama is just as bad as those evil dictators he talks down upon.
Also Obama is automatically in my spellcheck. Evil?
War is murder no matter what side your on.

I know this sounds old and cheesy but its still true today.
Make peace not war

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Psychopathy (/saɪˈkɒpəθi/[1][2]) is a personality disorder characterized by a pervasive pattern of disregard for, or violation of, the rights of others. It is defined in different ways, but can involve a lack of empathy or remorse, false emotions, selfishness, grandiosity or deceptiveness;

He most certainly is, by definition.. as is all of congress & the senate.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If it was not drones, it would be manned aircraft or some other technology. Drones are merely a means by which to deliver bombs to an intended target. Regardless of who or what the intended target may be, with technology being used today there is a high chance that at some point there will be civilian casualties. Especially when attacking areas in which civilians are present.

The only way I can think of to prevent such occurrences is simply to not attack populated areas with bombs. Or better yet, the U.S. can cease meddling altogether and only go to war when it is absolutely crucial to the defence of the nation, in which case congress would be the body to declare it. Granted, the latter is highly unlikely.
edit on 2/8/2012 by NJE03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ComeFindMe

You do have to give Hitler some credit...At least he killed Hitler!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ClydeFrog42
Obama might be the commander in chief, but he is certainly not personally responsible for all of these civilian deaths, and is even more certainly not a "psychopath".

I wouldn't be so sure about him not being a psychopath. I think many here view him as a narcissist and are unaware of the correlation between the two.

mindexpressions.wordpress.com...

During both my professional careers (criminal law and psychology), two areas of particular interest to me have been psychopathy and narcissism. Psychopathy is generally viewed as a particularly virulent form of narcissism, in which the person is not only very much focused on herself, or himself, but also highly manipulative, sometimes sadistic, and very much into control and power. One prominent characteristic of psychopathy is the presence of what is usually called a “glib, superficial charm.” These people are usually able, at least in the short term, to win over others very easily. They would generally be described as “very attractive” people (on the surface). Sometimes a person who merits the designation “psychopath” goes into a path of criminal activity (many, but not all, serial killers are psychopaths, and criminals known as “con artists” are often psychopaths); other times, the psychopath will be engaged in a legitimate career (politics, academia, corporate leadership). The key is not the type of activity the person engages in, but the degree of control s/he exercises over others.

Maybe you bought the Kool-Aid and didn't even know it.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ClydeFrog42
Obama might be the commander in chief, but he is certainly not personally responsible for all of these civilian deaths, and is even more certainly not a "psychopath".

Its not Obama's job to make military decisions beyond declaring war. A lot of the time, when missles are flying and commanders are directing from above, things go awry. Not that this justifies killing civilians, but Its simply a fact of warfare.

Take General Macarthur's command decisions during the Korean war, for instance. Despite being told on multiple occasions not to cross the 38th parallel, and not to attack into Manchuria or the Soviet Union, he defied orders and the US army did both these things.

Of course, Truman removed him from command. But, theres only so many times the US can fire its ranking military commanders before theres nothing left...

Anyways, its easy to blame Obama for all of this stuff. In effect, thats his job, being the figurehead of the state. But we should at least recognize this isn't a new phenomenon. Post-war presidents have all presided over military conflicts where civilians have been killed, to some extent. And same went for Britain, when it was top dog... and so on.

So you're saying...Obama is just a puppet. I thought he was the Commander-in-Chief. Hmmm.. I thought being Commander-in-Chief means there is a responsibility for every action taken by the U.S. whether it's military or not.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

True, Obama didn't man the drones that killed many innocent civilians nor is he aware of the many, many drone missions flown throughout the Middle East, but the bottom line is he is the Command and Chief and takes full responsibility for our military.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join