It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metal Boxes Wash Ashore After UFO Sitings In Oregon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
reply to post by caladonea

www.huliq.com...

Thank you!....you are right...it does not help much...(lol) but I appreciate the effort.

I am just thinking....what many think may be UFO's....could be experimental aircraft...from one of the United States enemy countries...dropping those metal boxes....(If they are real) and perhaps (I am thinking) they should be very careful about finding out what is inside of them....or....I could be completely wrong...and they are from UFO's from another planet...or....this is just a complete hoax. Which one is it? I really don't know.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

True, but it will hardly wash solid metal blocks thousands of miles. Otherwise we would have large chunks of the Titanic all over the place.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It's an oceanographer's project to try and reduce the overpopulation of killer squid that has been abundantly getting overpopulated for some reason but killing their cash crop of fish, even shark bounty.

The squids in the Pacific are killing everything and some fishermen are now trying to harvest them to sell for food, but folks like the fish better. It's all over the National Geographic cable channels.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I think hoax, but interesting nonetheless, sounds like the start of a creepy movie...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
It's an oceanographer's project to try and reduce the overpopulation of killer squid that has been abundantly getting overpopulated for some reason but killing their cash crop of fish, even shark bounty.

The squids in the Pacific are killing everything and some fishermen are now trying to harvest them to sell for food, but folks like the fish better. It's all over the National Geographic cable channels.

If you are familiar could you possibly post a link or a little more info for my own search?

X

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
IF it were anything to this, the military would have been long picked them up!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ok just some fun speculation here... Perhaps some Pandoras boxes?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
that's a 2+ hour drive for me, one way, it might as well be a full day at the beach ..

My grandson told me about it and said he heard it on the news and radio..

if their solid, and deeply embedded in the beach, if they're actually there, that's going to be a small project to get them out.. The density of steel is 490 pounds per cubic foot; if it's solid ..

that's 122 tons of solid weight~!
Nothing less than decent sized crane to lift it .. LOL

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
C'mon wahahahah

I rest my case

- Life is like a gfame of chess -

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

No links on the boxes, but squids are venturing into waters they never frequented before, and they're hungry.
The Exploding Squid Population.
Jumbo Squid Invading Pacific Northwest Waters
Humboldt Squid Invading San Diego
Humboldt squid, new top-predator invading US West Coast
Welcome Squid Overlords
Range Expasion of Squid Not Caused By Tuna Fishing
edit on 8-2-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

I dont understand the link you are trying to make about killing squid and these boxes. Could you elaborate?

reply to post by I Am The Influence

If these boxes (if they are actually there) are so heavy, then how did they get there? It makes me doubt that they were washed up or even put there as some form of art. First thing we need is a reliable source to say 100% that these things even exist.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Big....Fat....HOAX
Only one pic? No one except ufo people talking about it? Please.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Hmmm

Peace

edit on 062929p://02America/Chicago08 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

edit on 062929p://02America/Chicago08 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I knew I smelled a rat when I saw www.huliq.com mentioned. It's not a 'news' site, it's a site were anyone is free to upload stories and opinion pieces. Dave Masko is some-one that has written many questionable stories, usually about UFOs, always the same area. I don't like to blatantly call out people as dishonest without ever meeting them but Dave Masko's articles seem to use plenty of tricks that point to this.

I wrote this thread on Dave's stories if you care to read it;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Even if you take this metal object story in isolation, a couple of things stand out like a sore thumb in the story.

1) Source of information A, Doris an elderly lady with no last name, so therefore no-one else can verify what we're told

2) Source B, Errol, also no last name,( you know what I'm getting at!)

3) Source C, a completely un-named yet quoted scientist, so again, no-one else can verify what we're told.

4) The picture of the object is the size of a postage stamp in the article. If you had taken this picture of a mysterious object wouldn't you want to put a good sized clear image in your article?

Also I'm not sure how the dog managed to put that huge object in a 'blue eyed vise' but now I'm just being picky

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
No independent reports of this on any non-ufo/paranormal/conspiracy site, and what is out there are just links to or quotes from the original article.

You'd think that if the coastline were suddenly littered with shrieking solid metal monoliths it would find its way onto the local news at some point.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Closed until OP can provide a link that does not violate T&C.

If anyone else finds a link that does not violate the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE conact me.

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

See related thread here.
edit on February 8th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join