It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metal Boxes Wash Ashore After UFO Sitings In Oregon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I searched around looking for a thread to get some more information about this, but havent found anything so ill bring it up. I just saw a news article basically stating that large 5'x5' boxes have washed ashore and are imbedded in the beach in Oregon. They were discovered overnight after several locals heard noises described as high pitched and ambulance like. The boxes are sealed and apparently metal. This beach is also noted as a UFO watching spot.

*SNIP*

Anyone out in Oregon aware of this? Ive only come up with a few hits after searching, both about the same article.

Terms and Conditions of Useare very clear. If you can come up with an alterative news source, contact me. Until then this is closed.

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

See related thread here.

edit on February 8th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
can you link to the article and not to another site discussing said incident?
thanks in advance

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by I Am The Influence
I searched around looking for a thread to get some more information about this, but havent found anything so ill bring it up. I just saw a news article basically stating that large 5'x5' boxes have washed ashore and are imbedded in the beach in Oregon. They were discovered overnight after several locals heard noises described as high pitched and ambulance like. The boxes are sealed and apparently metal. This beach is also noted as a UFO watching spot.

Full Article

Anyone out in Oregon aware of this? Ive only come up with a few hits after searching, both about the same article.

You link goes to a blog, where everyone is screaming HOAX.....do you have a link to the actual story.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
anyone living near there get yourself a shovel and get down to that beach now!!!!
report back here pronto!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by I Am The Influence

Uhhh no I have not heard but intriguing for sure! I will dig a bit and add accordingly.

“These metal looking boxes, that are about 20 inches in height and are a complete square of five foot by five foot are sunk deep in the surf” both here at Stonefield Beach – a popular Oregon coastal beach lookout for UFOs – and down the coast as far as we know “with yet more of these square metal containers that have no opening and are sealed all around,” explains Oregon UFO “watcher” Errol who lives nearby at Bray’s Point. In turn, these boxes are “not moveable,” and they are solid and metallic and seem to have this keening wail coming from both the boxes and the atmosphere around them,” adds Errol who’s been called in to “see what’s up” by locals thinking it “has something to do with UFOs” quipped a local senior named Doris who said she also heard “a miaowing wail come from the boxes Sunday evening.”

www.huliq.com...
Solid eh? Well I look froward to some analysis. Some speculation is an art project too.

spec
ETA: An intersting vid comment in the posts

Witnesses say the boxes are about 5′X5′X20″ and  “not movable”  and are emitting a high pitched “wail” or siren. Is this part of the strange sounds being heard around the world or something new? 

Oregon Forest Service fish biologists – who’ve been called in to help explain what is now been revealed as “a series of metal boxes buried into the surf up and down the Oregon coast, and possibly as far down the coast as northern California” – is more than enough to catch one’s attention, added Doris in trying to explain “what’s not explainable.”

www.thecryptocrew.com...
edit on 7-2-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Here is a link to the actual "news" story, I say HOAX, but who knows?

UFO

Maybe they are from Japan, Fukushima!! I'd stay clear of them for now anyway!

edit on 7-2-2012 by WhoDat09 because: m

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
here is a pic of the object in question

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Looks like someones tomb. You know, this guy had a camera on him, what is up with the crappy photo? Least he could of done was get a clearer picture.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

thanks for that link, thats the one I was going to use.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
5ft by 5ft, hey?

I reckon aliens would've at least moved on to metric by now!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
expect a lot more stuff from the japan tsunami,
www.google.co.uk...,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1058&bih=468&wrapid=tlj p1328663149820044&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=ocoxT5vfMobt8QOblJiWBw

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Im beginning to this this must be a hoax, due to the fact that the article in question says these boxes have been found up and down the coast, possibly into California, yet after searching, I can only seem to find sites using this one article, with no other images to speak of. If this supposed is true, people would flood a site just to take pictures.

Found this video saying hoax, however the video itself offers nothing really but the image from the article and text saying hoax, with a story about OTHER UFO activity.

videdit on 2/7/1212 by I Am The Influence because: update

edit on 2/7/1212 by I Am The Influence because: update

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Orson Wells is at it again!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

It's a good theory but I see one flaw. These are solid metal and the article states unmovable. How could they "wash ashore" over such a huge distance?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

the article only has one little pic too but i never questioned that
water can be a powerful beast
edit on 7-2-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Gold Bars ------ Imagine all the people - Peace!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
here is a pic of the object in question

Please provide a link to the picture you provided....I want to take a closer look. Thanks ahead of time.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
linkreply to post by caladonea

thats the actual size of the pic on the article its poor

www.huliq.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
linkreply to post by caladonea

thats the actual size of the pic on the article its poor

Ok...I still want the link...the source to the picture...please provide the link...you must have it...if you know about an article about this.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join