It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul surging nationally up FIVE pts to 22% in second after Romney

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Ron Paul being able to SURGE 5 points nationally without actually winning any states is somewhat amazing.

It could be that more and more people are following his delegates strategy and feel he has a chance to win. There are a lot of closet Ron Paul supporters out there just waiting for the 'unelectable' label to be lifted.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Made a ton of calls to North Dakota...I expect him to do well there.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by MidnightTide

Just because someone does not support RP, does not mean that they automatically support Obama.

That is PURE ignorance on your part.

I like it when you liberal types get feisty. It is funny how the liberal folk say they are for the people, well, only when you agree with them.

and true, some of the anti-Ron Paul avatar folk are plain scared Republicans.

edit on 13-2-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by ajay59

Well I wouldn't call myself a "Paul buster" but I do agree with the sentiment of the poster who said that Paul isn't going to win anyway.

That RP will not win is more than likely correct. It is impossible to win a race that one is not allowed to run in! If one ignores this silly game that is displayed to the people for entertainment purposes only, and stands up for his/her position as a US citizen, then true majority will can be implemented even if it means civil war! One way or another, We The People need to take back our country before the chance eludes us for ever, and I personally can not see any of the other candidates handing the country back over to the people. Can you?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join