It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspiration Is The Promised Land.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hello ATSer's.

I wanted to share with you my first attempt at trying to inspirer the world. I believe there is only one way to change the world and that is through inspiration. Inspiration does something to Humans, it touches on a level that wishes constantly to be awake. But it can only be awoken through pride, love and Humanity.

So heres my try, please let me know what you think.

ALS

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Background on the video:

The speech is Martin Luther King.
The backing track is the Band of Brothers theme tune.
All the others are various clips from the Interweb.

ALS

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I'm assuming you made this yourself. Kudos, very well-chosen images and a music that fits it well. I do have one teensy weensy criticism, MLK's lip sync was off at the beginning but it doesn't detract much from the video as the clip is short. It tends to make me look at my PC suspiciously when lip sync is off (I have a 12 year old PC or something silly, not the fastest chip on the block anymore)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I liked that man, good choice of clips. Put a smile on my face in these dark times.

To hear Martin Luther King speak in person, that would have been absolutely incredible.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Orginally the lip sync wasn't off. I think something happened during the upload, I will go back and try to fix it.

ALS

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by letusascendasone

I liked that man, good choice of clips. Put a smile on my face in these dark times.

To hear Martin Luther King speak in person, that would have been absolutely incredible.

Thats what I wanted to do, make people smile. I want to ignite that spark that we all have within us, I know it's only YouTube video but hey it's a start right.

ALS

top topics

join